Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

There really are no words eh..:wub:.  I love the suit, the cut of the suit, the colour of the suit, the waistcoat; the shirt is nice...different, nice cut to the cuffs, I like the pattern on the collar too;  good to see shoes and not sneakers or boots; but then put Lee Joon Gi into the shirt, suit, shoes and oh our hearts.  There is a saying that 'clothes maketh the man' but in Lee Joon Gi's case it's certainly 'the man that maketh the clothes'.  Simply 심쿵 - heart-racing 두근두근두근 :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

4 hours ago, minekas said:

161122 LJG attends the press conference for Lotte Duty free web drama (First Kiss for the Sixth Time):)

Reveal hidden contents

15181305_1524723167541074_6758727756855715135861_1524728860873838_56831978577917

cr as tagged/ owner

Hi minekas, thanks for sharing all these NICE photos. I guess the title of the web drama has been changed since Lee Min Ho was added in the list. :P

lee jun ki says thank you

ljkt

Lee Jun Ki is going to reward his fans who showed him immense support and love during his recent drama by going on a concert tour. Besides Seoul, Nagoya, Osaka and Taipei are also confirmed stops. I MISS HIM. I MISS SO. I miss his intensity. I miss his electrifying performance week after week. He needs to return to the small screen soon. Anyway, his Seoul concert tickets were sold out in an astonishing 58 seconds. Those who plan to go to this other concerts… all the best! I would love to see him in person.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/lee-jun-ki-says-thank-you/

• Like 18

Thank you for all those gorgeous pics of our LJG. I like him in maroon because other male actors wore black so it's easier to spot him and he looked special hehe.. He looked very cute standing next to Taec, with that pouty face :wub: easily blended with the younger ones.

Spoiler
MC was SJ's Leeteuk right? Seeing him reminds me to SJ's Yesung and how alike he is with LJG sometimes, especially that pouty face (am fans of both :wub:)

• Like 14

November 22, 2016

Lotte Duty Free signs memorandum with major entertainment agencies

A promotional poster for Lotte Duty Free’s new web drama “Seven First Kisses” (Lotte Duty Free)

Lotte Duty Free has teamed up with 11 major entertainment companies in Korea to work on connecting Hallyu content and tourism, the company said Tuesday.

The companies include Hallyu heavyweights such as S.M. Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and YG Entertainment. Under the agreement, Lotte Duty Free will incorporate Hallyu into its marketing by signing Korean stars as its spokesmodels, while the entertainment agencies will give support by providing models and content to the company.

The beginning of this partnership will be marked by the launch of a web drama created by Lotte Duty Free. Called “Seven First Kisses,” it features a duty-free store employee as its heroine. The drama stars Lotte Duty Free’s spokesmodel Choi Ji-woo, as well as actors Lee Min-ho, Lee Joon-gi, Park Hae-jin, Ji Chang-wook, Lee Jong-suk, 2PM’s Taecyeon and EXO’s Kai.

Lotte Duty Free holds an annual K-pop concert called “Family Festival” with an A-list lineup that has attracted over 130,000 tourists so far. The company also operates the Hallyu experience centers called “Star Avenue” at seven of its branches including its Sogong and Coex branches in Seoul, its Busan branch, and its Jakarta and Guam branches.

By Won Ho-jung (hjwon@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 17

The suit and the color aren't that common so it's a nice choice. But is he wearing the contact lenses again or my eyes play tricks on me ? (I don't like it when he wears them, I want to see his true eye color ! ^^). And he looks a bit tired. But I'm very excited for this web drama :) What is Choi Ji Woo's role in this ?

• Like 12