Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

11 hours ago, kathylim82 said:

Yup, that's over. There's another one till 25 Dec. You just need to sign in using your Facebook account to vote. Once every 24 hrs. JG is leading but Park Yoochun is catching up fast. The link below will bring you directly to the voting page. Every vote counts.

http://m.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=129&pop_cate=&pop_name=&sp_cate=&sp_name=&act=

Park Yoochun's fans really active when come to voting. Did you noticed that ever since his first acting project in Sungkyungkwan Scandal, he won the popularity category every year at Baeksang? His female counterpart is Park Shin Hye.

• Like 9

I've finally nearly caught up on all the JG World and JG Style episodes, and I can't believe how energetic and adorable he is as a person - stuff like randomly breaking out in song/dance on the drama set, pretending his shoes are trying to fly away, trying to get the photoshoot staff to do the Harlem shake, lol, just lol. I would guess part of it is him acting up for the camera to make things interesting, but he also comes off as someone who's really pure-hearted.

Also, I recently read jgfamily's translation of his interview in the Star and he seems to be hinting that his next project will be a movie or at least that he's hoping for this? I hope that's true even if dramas are more accessible for overseas fans. I think with korean dramas because of the tight schedules and number of episodes, good performances can get buried easily (although at the same time, mediocre/bad performances can scrape by more easily too).

1 hour ago, lyserose said:

Park Yoochun's fans really active when come to voting. Did you noticed that ever since his first acting project in Sungkyungkwan Scandal, he won the popularity category every year at Baeksang? His female counterpart is Park Shin Hye.

Yeah and I imagine that after everything that's happened this year, PYC fans have more reason to vote for him in everything they can. Not to mention, JYJ in general does well in polls, because while they have (or had) a huge fanbase, us fans have very few avenues to show them support :x.

• Like 15

5 hours ago, kathylim82 said:

*JG serenading* What a nice way to wake up on a Sunday morning.

Joon Gi: That someday it would lead me back to you. 

Which day would it be I wonder... and the wait continues till the next eclipse...

Yeah, yeah. That someday it would lead me back to you. I am waiting and waiting :love:

2 hours ago, lyserose said:

Yes. I like that about him. The fact that he knows his ability (when comes to song choices) and captioning in English which I as a fan really appreciate. The comment came when MLSHR became an international hit but received lackluster reception in Korea and majority comments from international viewers are raving over his performance. As for me, my only wish is for his international success to help him securing good solid acting projects in the future so that he will continue to ride this wave of success for a long time. As Koala's mentioned, he is experiencing a new career high despite the domestic rating dud of MLSHR. The new LOTTE CF is a good start and wishing that there will be more to come. 

Lets hope he got a place in international level too. Perhaps a movie with more dialogue and scene. Residence Evil is just a beginning.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

Lets hope he got a place in international level too. Perhaps a movie with more dialogue and scene. Residence Evil is just a beginning.

i hope he act with Jackie chan in action movie (like choi siwon before)or Jet Lee....and just my opinion when watching RE trailer...Joon Gi a little bit look alike with Jet lee:grimace:

• Like 12

please chingu..lets vote for our oppa and his drama scarlet heart ryeo at http://www.hallyuvote.com/. we were winning but now we are losing by a small margin.you can vote as many times as you like. it blocks you and yu can refresh like after five minutes..spare at least 15mins of your time.lets give oppa the recognition he deserves..please please vote.lee joon gi for life

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, Fiona Mhone said:

please chingu..lets vote for our oppa and his drama scarlet heart ryeo at http://www.hallyuvote.com/. we were winning but now we are losing by a small margin.you can vote as many times as you like. it blocks you and yu can refresh like after five minutes..spare at least 15mins of your time.lets give oppa the recognition he deserves..please please vote.lee joon gi for life

u can avoid being blocked...vote 20-30 times then wait 4 min,....i ve been doing that and no blocked ip

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

Martial arts skills can be comparable. Definitely not the look. LJG is way more handsome. As you know, he is beautiful at the same time

Dangyunhaji...also LJG way more sexy:glasses:...action movie star who can dance like this

• Like 15

10 hours ago, liongurl said:

Also, I recently read jgfamily's translation of his interview in the Star and he seems to be hinting that his next project will be a movie or at least that he's hoping for this? I hope that's true even if dramas are more accessible for overseas fans. I think with korean dramas because of the tight schedules and number of episodes, good performances can get buried easily (although at the same time, mediocre/bad performances can scrape by more easily too).

this will be a dream come true pleeeeeease god let it happen instead of a lead role i prefer if he became a second lead for a popular k-movie star who can bring a big amount of audiences to the theaters.  

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, meme gogo said:

this will be a dream come true pleeeeeease god let it happen instead of a lead role i prefer if he became a second lead for a popular k-movie star who can bring a big amount of audiences to the theaters.  

In movies you can have few lead characters and don't have to be man and woman.   

Lee Joon Gi debuted as a movie actor. I don't agree for a second  lead role for him unless if it's really a very interesting and challenging  character.  I admire him for choosing his love for the art of acting over money or popularity. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Uniform Victory said:

In movies you can have few lead characters and don't have to be man and woman.   

Lee Joon Gi debuted as a movie actor. I don't agree for a second  lead role for him unless if it's really a very interesting and challenging  character.  I admire him for choosing his love for the art of acting over money or popularity. 

what i meant is a lead role but not the main character something like Kang Dong won roles in violent prosecutor/secret reunion while the main character will be played by an actor who is strong at the boxoffice like Hwang Jongmin,Song Kangho or Ha Jongwoo.sorry my english is poor so i couldn't express my thoughts clearly.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, liongurl said:

I've finally nearly caught up on all the JG World and JG Style episodes, and I can't believe how energetic and adorable he is as a person - stuff like randomly breaking out in song/dance on the drama set, pretending his shoes are trying to fly away, trying to get the photoshoot staff to do the Harlem shake, lol, just lol. I would guess part of it is him acting up for the camera to make things interesting, but he also comes off as someone who's really pure-hearted.

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah and I imagine that after everything that's happened this year, PYC fans have more reason to vote for him in everything they can. Not to mention, JYJ in general does well in polls, because while they have (or had) a huge fanbase, us fans have very few avenues to show them support :x.

LJG returning to his roots in silver screen! Yay!!! :grin: But... But… that means I am going to miss him much on small screen (with longer screen time of him)…

Nevertheless I welcome that day…or any on-screen presence he provides.:heart:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, meme gogo said:

what i meant is a lead role but not the main character something like Kang Dong won roles in violent prosecutor/secret reunion while the main character will be played by an actor who is strong at the boxoffice like Hwang Jongmin,Song Kangho or Ha Jongwoo.sorry my english is poor so i couldn't express my thoughts clearly.

You mean like Yoo Ah In in Veteran? I wouldn't mind such a role for JG as he said himself he would like to challenge himself in a villian role. Resident Evil us a start but too too short though.

• Like 8

November 21, 2016

Lee Joon-gi Asia tour tickets sold out instantly

The first leg of actor Lee Joon-gi’s Asia tour, has sold out.

It took just 52 seconds for all 1,400 tickets for the Seoul leg to be snapped up after going on sale on Interpark on Friday.

Lee’s immense popularity was further demonstrated when ticketless fans urged his agency, Namoo Actors, to host another fan-meeting.

There has yet to be any announcement from the agency about another fan-meeting.

The Seoul fan-meeting will take place on Dec. 3 at the Gyedang Hall at Sangmyung University.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 16