Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

am be his twinsoul am born 23/7/1986 1:42am nakornsawan thailand am not lie i never met him i miss him somuch am being fall in love him around febuary 2012 that be month thailand free tv bring my girl series re onair yes many year before i watched this serie,but i don’t care him but this now am being die i feel love jun somuch i have moon same his zodiac in aquarius i have venus 12′ in Virgo and him venus 11′ in Pisces it opposite that can tell we differren. I have north nod 25′ in Aries conjuct his sun 26′ Aries and he has his north nod 17′ in Cancer contract my moon 17′ aquarius that mean he find me . (moon is be sign ruling of Cancer) his saturn 18′ in Libra trine my moon and mc/midheaven ( i have moon 17′conjuct my mc 18′) and my saturn3′ sextrine his moon 3′ it be double whammy. that mean promise to married. his saturn 18′ sextrine my uranus 18′ and my saturn 3′ conjuct his uranus 4′ it be double whammy and we saturn sextrine each other my pluto 4′ conjuct his jupiter. i have jupiter22′ and he has venus 11′ in Pisces that mean love him make me know about astrology uranine. i have vertex 21′ in Libra middle of his saturn and pluto25′ his pluto 25′ conjuct my south node 25′ i think it be one reason can expland when you love someone 10 month over am try to find answer am being love him on febuary 2012 that same thailand re onair his series ,my girl many year before i watched until finished but i don’t care him and met him again in few year later on Iljimae (I accidentally opened TV) and then think who is he? ar boy from my girl series.he famous? i don’t care and close TV until febuary 2012 that night am watched him and i feel this man can takecare me and then my heart felt shock that same you stand in lift in frist time of your life and suddenly i feel like him i don’t know i love him. that make me find who are you? i don’t know before he famous i know his name this time. morning later oh i feel want to be beautiful women. time move i feel over until am follow looking at his twitter that day he show photo he ate b-b-q maybe before him show that am eat too . i know milion people can eat but am think if he want to eat i will share him. about within 1 hour he send this picture.not 1 time but 4 time on March that make me find what happend it be point i know astrology 10 month i can’t sleep it not happy it hurt i know milion people can born same day with me.but they can’t guess him. i hope he past and seen my message

"Two Weeks" Lee Joon-ki and Ryoo Soo-yeong

photo344883.jpg

On the ninth episode of the MBC drama "Two Weeks", Jang Tae-san (Lee Joon-ki) and Im Seung-woo (Ryoo Soo-yeong) realized they were involved with Seo In-hye (Park Ha-seon).

Jang Tae-san promised to meet Seo In-hye at a department store to check her for bugs. Im Seung-woo was angry that she was there after lying to him.

Im Seung-woo went to the hospital and asked her where she was and if she'd been contacting Jang Tae-san for the entire time. Im Seung-woo wasn't getting the picture so she told him, "Jang Tae-san is Soo-jin's marrow doner".

Im Seung-woo was shocked that she kept this a secret from him and said Soo-jin was his daughter as well. Just then, Jang Tae-san returned to the hospital to return something to In-hye and overheard their conversation.

Jang Tae-san and Im Seung-woo were shocked at each other. Now that he knows, will Im Seung-woo be able to arrest Jang Tae-san?

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

[Ratings: Thurs, 09.05.13]

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS Master’s Sun 16.8→17.3

2. MBC Two Weeks 9.5→9.9

3. KBS Blade and Petal 5.0→5.3

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 7.9

2. MBC HwaSuBoon 2.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: Gong Hyo Jin′s me2day / enewsworld

“Two Weeks” Lee Joon-ki’s mother kills herself on his birthday

Er86Ua57.jpg

Park Ha-seon remembered a bit from Lee Joon-ki‘s past.

Seo In-hye (Park Ha-seon) thought of a memory she had with lover Jang Tae-san (Lee Joon-ki) in the past on the tenth episode of the MBC drama “Two Weeks”.

Seo In-hye presented him with a letter stuck in a ring. He cried saying, “This is the first time anyone’s liked me like this”.

He also something shocking. He said, “I have another birthday. My mother killed herself on my birthday. She had it rough ever since my father left her when she had me”.

Seo In-hye comforted him saying, “She must’ve forgot”.

source : ohkpop

He looks stunning in that suit. I watched the event and he was definitely the best-dressed :x He was so  happy and energetic, as usual :)>-

theone4me said: 2 Questions:
Question 1.  How do I post a response without the pictures?  I tried to repost without the picture and couldn't back space to take the picture out of my response?  I don't wont't to reply with photos.
Question 2: On another note, when Junki first got out of the military, he did a mini-internet series called JG Style. I have watched all of those episodes.  My question is did he film another series like that this year?  If so, does anyone have a link to that series?  Is it called J Episodes or something?  
Thanks for your help.

Hello there. It feels good to be here again. :)>-
Congratulations to Lee Joon Gi for winning the Outstanding Korean Actor award at the SIFF 2013.<:-P  Kudos to him for playing Sato. He breathe life into the character the way he wanted it at least. It is all worth the effort. AATM was really entertaining, loved the chemistry between him and SMH. Sometimes, it is not only the story that count, but the lead actors-whether they played their roles well and brought out the chemistry that the viewers wanted to watch. Also the supporting casts, if their characters weaved well with the leads. This was shown in AATM...This is also being shown in the "Master's Sun". "Master's Sun" still remains #1 in its time slot, with rival "Two Weeks" almost left in the dust.
Just to give two cents of my opinion. I loved the story line of "Two Weeks". I loved how LJG breathe life into the character of Tae San just like what he did with Eun-oh... Earlier, I was also disappointed with the public reception towards this drama. The ratings are not so good,, far lower than AATM. However, as the show progresses, I noticed that the plot turn out to be  boring-much too centered into the cat and mouse thing, and almost the same theme-water, mountains, hiding in people's homes. The ending is somewhat predictable too, I guess. Tae San will live and save his daughter... In contrast to "Master's Sun", I saw the earlier episodes. While the story line of "Two Weeks" is better than "Master's Sun", the public favors the latter than the former. MS has a far better ingredient than TW. The same ingredient that made the public like AATM. I enjoyed the episodes of MS and it entertained me well. At times, I do not really mind the story (as there are as much criticism about the script penned by the Hong sisters, but they know what the public wants and they pulsed it), but I look forward to how the main characters evolve played by -Gong Hyo jin and So Ji sub, and two supporting cast played by Seo In Guk and Kim Yoo Ri. This is my first time to watch SJS and GHJ, I really liked how they portray their characters well and the undeniable great chemistry they both share in the drama. Even the love triangle thing in it. And the drama talks about life and love. The stories of the "ghosts" also made me emotional-literally...In "Two Weeks", LGJ shows excellence, but he should have been paired to a much better female lead. Somebody who is not boring, and who could be at par with his acting skills, and who is able to show that chemistry that would entertain the viewer, among others. Also, perhaps, the viewer is not yet ready with a LGJ drama with a plot that centers into a father-daughter theme. Just like everybody else, I look forward to a better project. But I will still watch him in "Two Weeks", I will always be a fan. ;)

Congrats to our actor. So happy he won that award.the way they

@lotus I feel sad reading ur comment. But od course, it is your opinion, so its okay. I see many others complaining about lead centered scenes and lack of time for other actors but mostly that's the fans of the orher stars in drama. I can't blame them, I did the same last year. But what I think abour TW is I REALLY like it. I like the story, Tae San character. I love the fact he is not the perrfect man. I am glad joon gi chooae this project. It's different and actors have do differenr kind of roles. Whether is good or not, I am sure anyone has different opinion and preferences.

But I am agree with you. Joon Gi acting is excellent.

So happy about case ending. Good things happenes to our actor these day. Hope the good luck back to him and from now on he will seccesses in anythinfg.

Lotus said: Hello there. It feels good to be here again. :)>-Just to give two cents of my opinion. I loved the story line of "Two Weeks". I loved how LJG breathe life into the character of Tae San just like what he did with Eun-oh... Earlier, I was also disappointed with the public reception towards this drama. The ratings are not so good,, far lower than AATM. However, as the show progresses, I noticed that the plot turn out to be  boring-much too centered into the cat and mouse thing, and almost the same theme-water, mountains, hiding in people's homes. The ending is somewhat predictable too, I guess. Tae San will live and save his daughter... In contrast to "Master's Sun", I saw the earlier episodes. While the story line of "Two Weeks" is better than "Master's Sun", the public favors the latter than the former. MS has a far better ingredient than TW. The same ingredient that made the public like AATM. I enjoyed the episodes of MS and it entertained me well. At times, I do not really mind the story (as there are as much criticism about the script penned by the Hong sisters, but they know what the public wants and they pulsed it), but I look forward to how the main characters evolve played by -Gong Hyo jin and So Ji sub, and two supporting cast played by Seo In Guk and Kim Yoo Ri. This is my first time to watch SJS and GHJ, I really liked how they portray their characters well and the undeniable great chemistry they both share in the drama. Even the love triangle thing in it. And the drama talks about life and love. The stories of the "ghosts" also made me emotional-literally...In "Two Weeks", LGJ shows excellence, but he should have been paired to a much better female lead. Somebody who is not boring, and who could be at par with his acting skills, and who is able to show that chemistry that would entertain the viewer, among others. Also, perhaps, the viewer is not yet ready with a LGJ drama with a plot that centers into a father-daughter theme. Just like everybody else, I look forward to a better project. But I will still watch him in "Two Weeks", I will always be a fan. ;)

Lee Joon Gi donates all the presents he received from his fans at the production presentation of his drama series Two Weeks

Lee Joon Gi donates all the presents he received from his fans at the production presentation of his drama series Two Weeks

According to a September 10 announcement by his agency, Lee Joon Gi sent a certificate of donation to an organization working to prevent starvation. He is donating all the presents he received from fans at the production presentation for his MBC drama series Two Weeks on July 31.

He received 780 kilograms of rice, 2,000 eggs, 2,128 diapers, 2,100 coal briquettes, and 21 boxes of powdered baby formula from fans in 15 countries, including Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the Philippines, Canada, and Russia.

He had told his fans that he wanted to use the presents for a good purpose. After considering where to donate, he decided to help suffering children, so he promised to donate to an organization that works to prevent starvation.

The donations will be used to help such people in need as undernourished children and senior citizens who live alone.

Source: TV Report / ohkpop

@ theone4me
You are right there. :) Objective and constructive criticisms are ways to show our love and concern to somebody we cherish most. We are a work in progress. At most we mirror ourselves with people. Life is a balance. If we take compliments, we should also welcome constructive criticisms. Through objective, honest and constructive criticisms or opinions from fans, we get a better movie or drama out of it. I believe Lee Joon Gi will consider. He loves his fans and he listens to them. 
I do hope too that he choose his future projects carefully. ;)

@ willenette
Thanks for the post. It is just so inspiring. One reason why I like Lee Joon Gi is his sense of social responsibility. I love his heart. I am touched by his decision of donating the goods to sectors who needed them most-children and the elderly, because practically he cannot consume all the goods. Where else to bring but charity. An honest opinion of him, through the years he has always shown that role model side of him. I also liked his competitive spirit, always ensuring to excel in everything he does. He really walks the talk. Btw, I am happy too because coincidentally, September 10 is a very special day for me. I just celebrated this day with my family.
Finally, I pray that he will get better and challenging projects, I pray too for success not only in his career but also in his private life. God bless his good heart. :-*     

class="content-title"Lee Jun Ki Looks Gorgeous with Long Hair

Lee Jun Ki Looks Gorgeous with Long Hair

Recently on his Twitter on September 11, actor Lee Jun Ki uploaded a photo along with a message, “We are fighting to keep ourselves from falling asleep in the elevator! Please enjoy the drama today! We will work and film harder and harder!”

In the released picture are Lee Jun Ki and actress Kim So Yeon. Lee Jun Ki is wearing a pair of sunglasses and a long hair wig. As he shows off his chic facial expression, Lee Jun Ki looks stunning in this photo.

Netizens that saw this picture commented, “Why is Lee Jun Ki wearing a wig?” “He is so funny,” “He looks great with long hair.”

Lee Jun Ki is currently busy filming drama “Two Weeks.

lee jun ji twitter

credit : soompi news

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"Lee Jun Ki Concentrates On His Script

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/drama/lee-jun-ki-concentrates-on-his-script/

92151-350x232.jpg

20130912040546_346277_400_600.jpg

Lee Jun Ki’s role in MBC drama series “Two Weeks” as Jang Tae San who’s unfairly accused of murder tries to escape in order to save her daughter’s life, i hot among viewers.

In “Two Weeks”, Lee Jun Ki portrays a man who was motivated to save his daughter’s life appears to be changing looks into more charismatic figure.

Despite the hot weather, Lee Jun Ki gives his best acting on the set without losing his smile and was said to be in fighting spirit. He was enthusiastically engrossed in practice to express Jang Tae San’s character better without script in his hand.

Meanwhile, “Two Weeks” airs on MBC every Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55

Source: Dramabucks.

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/drama/lee-jun-ki-concentrates-on-his-script/

s.com/drama/lee-jun-ki-concentrates-on-his-script/

TV dramas use similar names for main characters

Share on reddit 1

photo347395.jpg

Jang Tae-san, Jang Tae-joo, Jang Tae-ha

They sound like names for brothers, but they are characters appearing in different TV dramas in Korea. Jang Tae-san (played by Lee Joon-ki) is the main character in MBC TVs Wednesday and Thursday drama series Two Weeks. He is a fugitive who is mistakenly charged for murder, and struggles to save his daughter. Jang Tae-joo (played by Ko Soo) is the main character in SBS TVs Monday and Tuesday drama series Empire of Gold, and is an ambitious man who seeks a hostile takeover of a chaebol enterprise to take revenge for his father who died due to false allegations.

Jang Tae-ha (played by Park Sang-min) is a character of hard-headed conglomerate owner on MBC TVs weekend drama series Scandal. They come to have similar names because all of them are serious and strong characters, and the screenplay writers sought to pick names suitable for such characters.

Characters in TV dramas generally get names that represent the roles in the drama. Notably, characters in the dramas based on screenplays by writer Moon Yeong-ran enable viewers to instantly learn the personality of characters upon hearing the name of characters. The Wang Family, a weekend TV drama series on KBS TV, comes with characters of the father named Wang Bong (played by Jang Yong) who always sacrifices for his family, and the mother named Lee Ang-geum (played by Kim Hae-sook), who has deep regret for her lifetime sacrifice to support her family. Their children are named Wang Soo-bak (played by Oh Hyun-kyeong), Wang Ho-bak (played by Lee Tae-ran), Wang Gwang-bak (played by Lee Yoon-ji), Wang Hae-bak (played by Moon Ga-yeong), and Wang Dae-bak (played by Choi Won-hong), which are compatible with the nature of the respective characters.

Screenplay writer Im Seong-han famous for her distinctive personality, gives special names to characters in her dramas, including Eun Ariyeong, Boo Yong-hwa, Goo Wang-mo, and Boo Gil-la, which are so strange that viewers can remember once they hear the names. The main character of Princess Aurora - Drama, a weekday drama series on MBC TV, comes with main characters Aurora (played by Jeon So-min) and Hwang Ma-ma (played by Oh Chang-seok). Hong Ja-mae, the screenplay writer of Master's Sun, the Wednesday and Thursday drama series on SBS TV, comes with rare family names such as Dokgo, Goo, Tae, Seong, and Na. In some cases, the name of a sponsor company was revealed through the name of the main character, causing controversy.

Nice Guy, which aired on KBS TV last year, sparked controversy because the main character Kang Ma-ru (played by Song Joong-ki) had the same first name as Chicken Maru, a sponsor of the drama.

Source : english.donga.com/srv... ( English Korean )

Translation : Hancinema