Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Woohooo, so good to see LJG and the filming location is hustling and bustling!:)and he is wearing a mask:thumbsup:

cant wait to see the new drama! In the mean time , I have already finished rewatching, Scholar and Two weeks, onto Hero now:rolleyes:

• Like 5

On 28 March 2020 at 2:01 PM, Tuiwgn said:

Woohooo, so good to see LJG and the filming location is hustling and bustling!:)and he is wearing a mask:thumbsup:

cant wait to see the new drama! In the mean time , I have already finished rewatching, Scholar and Two weeks, onto Hero now:rolleyes:

Hi Tuiwgn, wearing surgical mask in public could help slow covid pandemic's advance.  :P

• Like 3

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing the above pictures. LJK looks very good - handsome. He doesn't look his age at all. Surely, he has found the fountain of youth. Age is just a number but we know that he'll be turning (40) next year (K-age).  :P

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tuiwgn said:

Happy happy birthday to the one and only actor LJG, wishing him a shinning year ahead!

Hi Tuiwgn, oh... thanks for the reminder. TODAY is D-DAY! Happy Birthday, oppa! I hope he will have a grand time celebrating his special day with his family & loved-ones!  :heart:

• Love 1

He is loved by so many , just look at the number of birthday wishes on his Instagram :) and he posted his first Insta Story today tooB)

Plus Weibo  fan group  organised a 20seconds clip ,highlighting all his dramas throughout his career on a billboard in Myondong from 17-19 of April! How very special!:wub:  (Sorry I don’t know how to add photos ) but here is the linkhttps://m.dcinside.com/board/leejungi/1148290

• Like 2
  • Love 1