Danson Tang Yuzhe 唐禹哲 Picspam (added Profile)

simpledays

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another cutie. :w00t:

Hana Kimi has turned me into a super crusher. From Wu Chun to Jiro to Yu Zhe and to the guy who plays Shen Le... that show is just full of eye candy.

I'm fine with his nose - no one is perfect and I think it makes him more real.

Did you guys check out his blog? He's holding a contest right now. He wants to find a lyricist for his second single. If only I could write poetically in Chinese...it'd be really nice to be working with him!

For real? I'm sure the contest is over but I don't mind writing in English if someone is willing to translate :D

Foreign Actor: Jackie Chan, Francis Ng, Samuel Jackson, Denzel Washingtong

Foreign Singers: Eminem, JaRule, Nelly, Justin, Ashanti

We have the same taste in music except I don't like Eminem, JaRule, Nelly, Justin, Ashanti... lol

lol ehh~! ^^" i have his song??

lol imma big fan of him XD

he is a very sweet guy ~! XD

and wll, right now he is going through a lot.. but imma be cheering him on hope you guys are too~!

加油, 禹哲~!!

he has just started his singing career and is pretty frightening i guess.. ><"

OH and since i watched his making of 最爱还是你MV~ tell you guys some stuff from it XD

OKAY, the song 最爱还是你 is special because that's his first song and when it first came out there was not lyrics, so he ask people to fill in the lyrics and became his first song. ^^"

He feels that this song;'s lyriics is really good and makes sense *Mei comment:AGREESS~~ NODS!!* because as he and alot of people have dated and been in love before and knows the feeling of it.

He said people thinks that he might be weird carrying a backpack full of a lot of useless junks that are kind of no use, but he feels that everyone of those things are special, since given by fans . and it shows him kinda babbling on and on lol~ *禹哲's special junks included: a chocolate bar like mirror, gastby clay...and i kinda forgot

most of it keke XD*

..i know he says a lot more.. ><"

wells.. his MV is based on the comercial he was in, PAYEASY..

and like if you guys didn't know..they used SCENES in payeasy but also did some extras..

inside the music video 禹哲 thinks back about the past with the girl he loved.. and smiles when he think back to it..("我偷偷想你嘴角就会笑") *secretly thinking of you the edge of my lips will smile*

this song is actually a song that is written like after a breakup(?)

thinking back to the times where they were together..

as stated in the beginng of the song..

ni liu zai wo xin zhong 你留在我心中(you'll remin in my heart)

ermm my favorite part of the song is: 就让世界不停的向前 别忘记从前 (just let the world pass through time, but just dont forget the pass)

anywaysss~ 拜托 support 唐禹哲~ 你一定要加油啊~^^" GO GO GO!! imma end my comment here =X

Guest lavitadolce

aaron ^_^

really? nah, they're both cute tho

oh wait, are you talking about fahrenheit Aaron ._.

senior nan, puahahhaa

i love his little sweater that he always ties around his neck

thanks for the new mv link!

Guest Brianna<3

Danson...what a cutie. Arron?!? hmm, I don't think so either but they both are good-looking men. Thank you Hana Kimi for introducing me to Yuzhe.

Guest Babylicious xo12

danson is his name? oh mangg..been looking all over for pix of him. he's so cute in the drama ^^. i'm gonna needa save some of those pix >]. thanks for posting!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest me094

I'm happy i check this out... he's cute... And the best thing about him... we were born on the same day... when i saw his birthday i was WTF... exact day... September 2, 1984.. too cute...

Guest Shiget^

I LOVE DANSON XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD he's sooo cute Hana Kimi first time i saw him in the trailer i said i wanna watch this because of him XDDDDD

from the MOMENT i first saw him in hana kimi, i liked him. i think it was the first episode when ella opened her door and he was standing there, leaning against the frame. he was looking her up and down and commenting how it was too bad she was a girl, otherwise he'd hit on her, etc. all i could think was, wow, something about him is just HAWT.

Guest heartdrops

^ Hahah I love his cool figure. During Scoop, it mentioned how he always has to act cool so when he's sitting on the chairs being cool, he falls asleep since he doesn't need to move much.

Let's keep this thread alive!

Oriental Daily

79072820ie2od3.png

Guest rainyvacation

I LOVE DANSON XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD he's sooo cute Hana Kimi first time i saw him in the trailer i said i wanna watch this because of him XDDDDD

haha, glad to know i'm not the only one who started watching hana kimi just because of him. :blush:

turns out he's a good singer as well. aish, all these multi talented people make me jealous.

• 3 months later...

Archived