Danson Tang Yuzhe 唐禹哲 Picspam (added Profile)

simpledays

Guest shuureigirl

I really REALLY love this guy's music! I initially saw him in Hana Kimi and thought he was so cute. Then I found out he was a musician too. Now I'm totally in love with 'Ai Wo' even though I have no idea what he's singing. That's a great song no matter the language. But yeah, I'm thoroughly impressed because not only can he act, but he's a real singer with a great voice too.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dreamss

omg! hes so cute<3

isnt he in rolling love now?! XD hehhe im watching it cuz of him too!

hess soooooooo hot<#33

• 2 months later...

i love this adorable guy..he can sings, acts and can even become a model if he had a chance..seriously his voice are just so nice to listen ..luv his Ai Wo album..

DT1.jpg

dt2.jpg

dt3.jpg

dt5.jpg

dt4.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

14.09.08 Danson Tang frowned while making the mooncake for the first time, his scalp tingled at the sight of egg yolk crisps

Taiwanese idol Danson Tang has been busy recording his second album lately, which is due to be released at the end of the year. As part of celebrating Moon Festival, on Friday night Danson specially went to learn to make mooncakes, however in actual fact he doesn't like eating mooncakes! When the teacher was teaching him how to make the egg yolk crisp, as soon as Danson saw it he expressed that he felt like his scalp was tingling, frowning the whole time he made them and even admitted that it was smelling fishy. However when the mooncakes were out of the oven, everyone persuaded him to taste his own creation, sending his face into shock he yelled: "No way!" immediately saying he wouldn't dare to eat it. Danson making mooncakes for the first time, even though he kept saying that mooncakes were scary, he still displayed a professional attitude, just like being possessed by his "Rolling Love" genius chef character, when he was making the outer layer of the mooncake as well as its contents, his actions looked very believable, even the teacher looking on said that his baking skills were very good.

Translated by catalie@dtpalace

23ktf6h.png

• 8 months later...
Guest littlemisssunsunshine

ive only just realised he sings recently! i gotta say <3 the stuff he does... really addictive shhht

• 1 year later...
Guest heartdrops

Where's the love for Danson? Does anyone else think he got SOOO much hotter with his new dyed hairdo?! <3

I am in love with Hui Se He Di http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQchAUR6Pbc

Archived