[drama 2007] Bad Woman, Good Woman 나쁜여자 착한여자

Guest jahye

[MBC] Choi Jin Shil, Lee Jae Ryong, Sung Hyeon Ah, Jun Noh Min

나쁜여자 착한여자 - Bad Woman, Good Woman

photo40411no11zb4.jpg

Official Site

MBC daily drama

Premiere: January 1st 2007

Please read and understand the K-dramas & movies forums rules before posting.

Cast

photo40411no13sc6.jpgphoto40411no12ma0.jpg

Choi Jin Shil [X], Lee Jae Ryong, Sung Hyeon Ah, Jun Noh Min

photo40411no21sq5.th.jpgphoto40411no31oe7.th.jpgphoto40411no41uz6.th.jpg

Chae Jin Gun, Kim Ji Woo [X]

Character Profiles

(click to read)

2vt1.th.png0ue5.th.png

3ry5.th.png4pf8.th.png

Downloads and Media Links

Short preview 1 (swf)

Short preview 2 (swf)

Pictures

(all thumbnails)

23bh6.th.jpg

0001on7.th.jpg2mz6.th.jpg3pk2.th.jpg

4tr9.th.jpg5wp7.th.jpg6ht7.th.jpg

7ap0.th.jpg8nv3.th.jpg9ft0.th.jpg

10ve3.th.jpg11hk0.th.jpg

12tb7.th.jpg13tj9.th.jpg14bo3.th.jpg15he4.th.jpg16nc6.th.jpg

17bu6.th.jpg18gh0.th.jpg

19eg0.th.jpg20ul1.th.jpg21wu5.th.jpg

22ca1.th.jpg

Press Conference Pictures

13yr8.th.jpg12gh0.th.jpg18ib6.th.jpg16ft4.th.jpg

photo40411no231np8.th.jpgphoto40411no251aj6.th.jpg

200612191557295517sreii3.th.jpg200612191558275587sredv5.th.jpg

credits; mbc + newsen

photo40411no15au1.jpg

Guest dramaok

choi jin shil in a daily drama is like shocking. must be because of her contract issues w/ mbc.. ^^

the photos are so stylish. thx for the thread jahye ^^ are you gonna watch this?

i sorta wish this was a weekend drama instead... seems more fitting w/ the plotline and all.. oh well.. i'm scared of another daily. heehee.

wonder if this will be mbc's first daily hit since 'geumsoon'... hm...

woot we got spellcheck now.

dramaok, you're right about the plotline being a better fit for a weekend drama.

I also didn't expect to see Choi Jin Shil in a daily drama.

The storyline doesn't sound very appealing, but it has Lee Jae Ryong! one of my favorite actors. ^_^

The cast is definitely solid, above average so I'll definitely tune in for them.

But I can't guarantee watching it till the end, that all depends on the storyline..

^ I watched the 5 episodes of its first week..

On paper it sounds like a fantastic combination: Lee Jae Ryong and Choi Jin Shil

But the story itself doesn't match up.

I felt like I was watching some kind of steamy, B-rated soap opera.

It's so pitiful how Choi Jin Shil's character is made the fool in this.

Ratings for the first week:

Episode #) Nationwide, Seoul

1) 18.0 18.9

2) 16.5, 18.6

3) 14.5, 16.2

4) 16.9, 17.9

5) 15.8, 16.8

I don't see how anymore people can continue to watch this, including myself. :mellow:

p.s. Sung Hyeon Ah kind of surprised me and not in a good way.

I guess it's been really long since I've seen her in anything..

actually I don't even remember the last drama she's ever done,

but judging her just from this drama, she's not that great of an actress.

Guest teardrop

all i kno is dat she gets revenge on her husband after she finds out he was having an affair with another woman for 5 yrs...sumthing like dat. so far i like dis drama, her character is very bright, cheery, and cute. her relationship with the grandma and her mother in law is great. i wonder how she's going to change after she finds out abt the affair.

is the little girl, playing their daughter ....da baby from "chung choon ae dut" ? if it is, wow~ she grew a lot.

o yea, i tried looking for da ost but i don't think it's out yet.. anyone kno who sings for da main song?

Guest dramaok

they don't have bad marriage. they both appreciate their spouse but they don't love their spouse and so they justify their relationship saying it is 'true love'..

not sure if you picked this up.. but seong hyeon-ah (the doctor) is actually

the real mother of lee jaeryeong's daughter.. the one choi jinsil is raising. some 13 years ago she had the kid w/ lee and she left the child w/ lee's mom... not sure what happened exactly.. and i just know lee's mom dislikes seong. and i have a feeling seong hyeon-ah's son w/ her husband is also lee jaeryeong's. but i'm not sure. choi jinsil doesn't know who the girl's real mom is since they don't talk about it..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JungHyun27

I LOVE this new drama. The cast perfect. The acting is superb. Choi Jin Shil's character is such a happy and great person. Sung Hyun Ah is pretty in this new drama. I don't understand why Sung Hyun Ah and Lee Jae Ryong couldn't marry each other in the first place. Why did they have to marry someone else, if they can't forget about each other. How can Lee Jae Ryong do that to his wife? His wife is such a good wife....poor Choi Jin Shil. By the way, I love the new guy (Sung Hyun Ah's brother in law)...Chae Jin Gun.....he's sooo cute!!

Guest dramaok

i think the doctor is cute. ^^

badwomangoodwoman16avi0cq5.jpg

and this doctor is so freaky..

badwomangoodwoman16avi0mg2.jpg

-------

i sorta skim through this every now and then, and it seems lee jae ryong had a vasectomy w/out telling choi jinshil. that's so cruel since she's been trying to have a baby for so long. he should discuss that w/ her if he didn't want kids. why did he marry her? so there's someoen to take care of his granny and his lovechild? OMG he's such a jerk.

---

I don't understand why Sung Hyun Ah and Lee Jae Ryong couldn't marry each other in the first place.

i'm not sure either as they haven't said why (i think?)

but i think lee jae ryong's mother had another man she loved before she married lee jaeryong's dad.

and i suspect he is seong hyeon-ah's father? seems the mom knows seong hyeon-ah... pretty well.

also, is lee jae ryong's sister going blind?

I think she is freaky because she use to like Jun Noh Min first and introduce her friend seong hyeon-ah to him and as we all now SHA is now his wife. So I think the freaky doctor is trying to get revenge and break them up. Doesn't she knows about home away from home?

i sorta skim through this every now and then, and it seems lee jae ryong had a vasectomy w/out telling choi jinshil. that's so cruel since she's been trying to have a baby for so long. he should discuss that w/ her if he didn't want kids. why did he marry her? so there's someoen to take care of his granny and his lovechild? OMG he's such a jerk.

Is that why he was at the hospital because of the vasectomy or something else?

Regarding his marriage it looks like he simply wanted to provide an obedient docile daughter-in-law nothing more, nothing less. He's such a jerk!

Did the wife over hear the mother and son talking about his snip-snip operation?????

What do you think she will do? I would just die if I knew someone cut off my life line from the face of this earth just like that. It's one thing to have difficulty conceiving but it is a whole new story when you can't better yet won't.

I would die if someone did that to me.... better yet..... I think I would be angry enough to maim and destroy!

Guest dramaok

yeah i think so. the mom scolds him in the preview for ep. 23. but i'm not sure. actually i only watch the previews and fast foward the rest so not exactly sure about the details... but in the preview, lee jae ryong's grandma reveals why choi jin-shil's mom doesn't like seong hyeon-ah, it's because

she is the daughter of her nemisis.

Guest xBoobyx

i checked out this drama from the video store today and i really like it. very interesting to watch, even though it can get steaming at times with the cheating spouses. can't wait to see what happens next!

• 2 weeks later...

mannnn!! this drama is sooo addicting! well, only because i wanna know when choi jin shil's character is going to find out! i've only watched 2 episodes so far and i'm not quite sure which episode i'm on either but it's when choi jin shil goes to the hospital with the mother-in-law to see if she's pregnant?? ooh!! is kim ji woo going blind?! the other girl doctor scares me too but i don't think she's going to be psycho or anything...

mannnn!! this drama is sooo addicting! well, only because i wanna know when choi jin shil's character is going to find out! i've only watched 2 episodes so far and i'm not quite sure which episode i'm on either but it's when choi jin shil goes to the hospital with the mother-in-law to see if she's pregnant?? ooh!! is kim ji woo going blind?! the other girl doctor scares me too but i don't think she's going to be psycho or anything...

This IS very addicting. Episodes 26 - 35 have been on-the-edge-of-your-seat good! I am sure you will enjoy catching up in this series. There is very little filler and each episode will makes you wonder what will happen next.

Then again, I don't really understand the language so I can be way off. But base on the body language and the major scenarios this is a great drama.

MAJOR SPOILER

The husband just started following her and found out about her affair. I wonder how he is going to handle this???? :o

• 2 weeks later...

what is the current episode that aired??

also has CJS found out about her husbands affair yet?

Episode 43 aired today. Yes she has found out about her husband's affair. The stalker doctor tricked her to go to yangping (sp) saying her husbands wants to meet her there mean while she knew the husband was having one of his weekend flings with his mistress. When the wife walked into the house all smiley and happy she immediately lost all sense of direction when she spotted the portrait of her husband and the woman he was gaulking at on his pc. Then the husband walked into the house he was starled to see her, the mistress follow suit talking about the dinner they were going to make when the wife saw the two of them together she fainted and the mistress went into shock and ran out of the house. The husband apologize not to his wife but to his mistress and took the wife home. When the wife got home apparently she was shell shocked and became mentally unstable so the cheating husband and the lying mother-in-law took her to the hospital. The later was arguing with his mother about the situation (I do not know an ounce of Korean so I can not tell you what he was saying but I think this pr**k doesn't feel sorry about anything but only that he got caught. I think he was blaming the mother for the situation).

The stalker wasn't satisfied so she called her oppa and told him that his wife was at yangping. The unfaithful-wife was still there in shock on the couch. The husband rang the bell and she answered the door. When the clueless-husband walked into the house and saw the portrait he was shocked just like the ditsy-housewife. He was so focused on the man and woman he didn't even notice their shrine to their daughter that they shared. Clueless-husband took down the portrait and crushed it. Him and his wife talked about something, again I do not know what they were saying, but I think she was saying she loved the other man. (side track.... I'm trying to figure out why this man has not seriously hurt someone, it just does not seem natural for him not to retaliate.....) At any rate, he took his wife home and the stalker doctor was there to see him walk in the door with his unfaithful-wife.

I think the stalker finds out about the daughter and will now expose that relationship as well.

I wonder what the clueless-husband and ditsy-housewife are going to do.

btw - this drama keeps me on the edge of my seat. I wish it were popular so other would comment and translate and then I could understand more of what is going on. I think it's not popular because it have more of an adult theme..... Oh well, It's still a fantastic drama.

Archived