[drama 2007] Bad Woman, Good Woman 나쁜여자 착한여자

Guest jahye

Does this has only 50 episodes? Will this be ending next Friday? If so, What do you think will happen? This kind of cheating is so far beyond an affair and thus has to cut the spouse that was betrayed deep.

Guest dramaok

i think this is 100+ episodes. have not heard of any news of new drama replacing this.

i would watch this more but i think choi jin sil's acting is rather bad in here....

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone watching this. If so, can you tell what are the spouses doing know that they know their spouses have been cheating on them?

I can't understand why they have not mane the cheating spouses (especially the man???????)! What's up are they planning something?

• 1 month later...
Guest JungHyun27

Sae Young (CJS) is pregnant with a son, no one knows yet, she is keeping this info to herself. Gun Woo (LJR) moved out. Seo Kyung(SHA) moved out from her house, in-laws know everything about her, including Jina. Her father came to Korea from the States and found out about her affair and is against the divorce. Her husband doesn't want a divorce, cause he still loves her or still in love with her and wants to start over. Her son (Woo Ram) is in shock, because his mom left him and he doesn't eat or drink for days and ends up in the hospital.

By the way, I'm dying to know the "real" reason why Gun Woo couldn't marry Seo Kyung. I know that his mom and her dad were first loves and Seo Kyung's dad is responsible for Gun Woo's dad's death but is there more to the story?? Anyone know???

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

What I don't understand is why Seo Kyung's husband has not attacked Gun Woo. If he loves his wife like he says he does than why would he continue to allow another man intimately sleep with his wife????? This is not normal.

Recently I tin-can with a few articles including a notebook belonging to the grandmother was found. It seems like she documented some important event. Maybe it has to do with GW father. Do you know what was documented in the notebook.

Also, it look like the father is not the father of the little boy. This is a shame because he really loves his son. The stalker girlfriend took everything that was of value to him away from him. So I am not understanding the husband's character. Why has he not strike out against the stalker and the infidel both whom destroyed his world???? It's not even human for a person to be this contained. What is up with him? Is his arms really too short?????????

Guest JungHyun27

Seo Kyung (SHA)'s husband still loves his wife but he doesn't want his son growing up without his mother. He doesn't want his son to grow up like him, his "real" mother, also cheated on his father and she was kicked out of the house. The husband did in fact punched Gun Woo (LJR) a couple of times in front of Seo Kyung and in the upcoming episode, the husband gets down on his knee and begs Gun Woo (LJR) to let Seo Kyung come back to her family. As for stalker, I really hate her!! When the stalker hears that Woo Ram is sick, she comes over to the house AGAIN and he yells at her and tells her to get out of my house and blames her for the fact that his family is teared apart. Seo Kyung's dad and Gun Woo's mom meets together to discuss the affair, I will watch that episode today and will let you know what happens...I kinda think that Woo Ram is Gun Woo's son and Seo Kyung lied AGAIN. The husband (I forget his name is the drama) is too nice and too sweet. Seriously, there is no way a husband can act like him, when he finds out about his wife. No matter how much the husband loves his wife, its just not normal but I guess it really depends on the guy's character, values, and how he was raised. Will keep you posted on upcoming episodes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JungHyun27

Tae Hyun's *Jun No Min* family got scammed and lost their family business and the house...they moved to a smaller house. Tae Hyun served Seo Kyung with divorce papers. Jina tells Seo Kyung that she will call her mom, if SK sends her dad back to his original place, while Sae Young advises SK not to make a mistake of losing two of her children, when she has the choice to keep both children at her side. For awhile SK ignores GW's phone calls and tries to persuade him to go back to his family but he refuses saying that this is their chance to be together as a couple. So Young (pyscho doctor) does a DNA testing confirming that Woo Ram is not Tae Hyun's son and shows the results to Sae Young and Tae Hee. Sae Young is in shock and loses control and goes to GW's house and trashes it, while screaming and yelling at GW and SK. Tae Hyun's younger brother finally finds out that his sister-in-law is/was cheating with his girlfriend's older brother and is devastated and worried that this might cause a problem in the future for them.

I think that's about it for now. Will post more soon.

Tae Hyun's *Jun No Min* family got scammed and lost their family business and the house...they moved to a smaller house. Tae Hyun served Seo Kyung with divorce papers. Jina tells Seo Kyung that she will call her mom, if SK sends her dad back to his original place, while Sae Young advises SK not to make a mistake of losing two of her children, when she has the choice to keep both children at her side. For awhile SK ignores GW's phone calls and tries to persuade him to go back to his family but he refuses saying that this is their chance to be together as a couple. So Young (pyscho doctor) does a DNA testing confirming that Woo Ram is not Tae Hyun's son and shows the results to Sae Young and Tae Hee. Sae Young is in shock and loses control and goes to GW's house and trashes it, while screaming and yelling at GW and SK. Tae Hyun's younger brother finally finds out that his sister-in-law is/was cheating with his girlfriend's older brother and is devastated and worried that this might cause a problem in the future for them.

I think that's about it for now. Will post more soon.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

SK and GW are so brazen I'm now into watching just how shameless they can be!

Do SK know that TY knows Woo Ram is not his son? Does her father know? Why is the boy still with TY? Is it because WR in under TY's registry that TY has more legal rights to the boy than his biological parents. Does SK know that WR is his son? Why is TY having SK followed. They're divorced now so why is he doing that?

What kind of business is SK's father into? Is he in competition with the company TY's works for? and last Does anyone know about GW's wife pregnancy? Didn't she have SK exam her. Does SK knows she is pregnant? Does GW knows? Who knows what?

I know I have a lot of question but thank you in advance for your updates. THANKS!

Guest JungHyun27

Tae Hee told Tae Hyun about the DNA testing and showed him the results. From the preview I saw last week, he rips the report and is very upset. I will watch that episode later in the week. Seo Kyung has a slight idea that So Young did DNA testing but she's not positive and what I've seen from her reaction, I think that she think/thought Woo Ram is Tae Hyun's son, so Gun Woo has no idea that Woo Ram could be his son. Seo Kyung's father may be a businessman/professor but I'm not sure. Tae Hyun and Seo Kyung are not officially divorced yet, because the paperwork hasn't been filed with the court. Seo Kyung's father told his assistant to hold onto the papers without filing it. Again, I saw the preview, where Seo Kyung exams Sae Young and the only people, who actually know about Sae Young's pregnancy is herself and Seo Kyung. I read the upcoming episode summary in the newspaper...Sae Young tells Seo Kyung that she (SY) will make her husband come back to her without him knowing about her pregnancy. I believe SY doesn't want Gun Woo to know about the baby, cause then he'll come back, because of the guilt and not love. I feel so sad and sorry for Tae Hyun. He truly loves/loved Seo Kyung and Woo Ram with all his heart and in the end...he'll be all alone....so heartbreaking!! Another thing, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE LEE SO YOUNG, THE PSYCHOTIC DOCTOR!!

Tae Hee told Tae Hyun about the DNA testing and showed him the results. From the preview I saw last week, he rips the report and is very upset. I will watch that episode later in the week. Seo Kyung has a slight idea that So Young did DNA testing but she's not positive and what I've seen from her reaction, I think that she think/thought Woo Ram is Tae Hyun's son, so Gun Woo has no idea that Woo Ram could be his son. Seo Kyung's father may be a businessman/professor but I'm not sure. Tae Hyun and Seo Kyung are not officially divorced yet, because the paperwork hasn't been filed with the court. Seo Kyung's father told his assistant to hold onto the papers without filing it. Again, I saw the preview, where Seo Kyung exams Sae Young and the only people, who actually know about Sae Young's pregnancy is herself and Seo Kyung. I read the upcoming episode summary in the newspaper...Sae Young tells Seo Kyung that she (SY) will make her husband come back to her without him knowing about her pregnancy. I believe SY doesn't want Gun Woo to know about the baby, cause then he'll come back, because of the guilt and not love. I feel so sad and sorry for Tae Hyun. He truly loves/loved Seo Kyung and Woo Ram with all his heart and in the end...he'll be all alone....so heartbreaking!! Another thing, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE LEE SO YOUNG, THE PSYCHOTIC DOCTOR!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!

- I can't understand why SY thinks her husband loves her. Obviously he doesn't, so the only reason on earth he would have to come back to her IS for a child.

-The PSYCHOTIC DOCTOR IS PSYCHOTIC!!!!!!! I HATE HER TOO!!! Moreover, I am trying to figure out why GW and SK allowed her to rip their world apart. They know what she was doing and they just let her continue on her merry way. Sooooooo "If they like it I guess I should love it!" hahaha

-I also feel truly sorry for Tae Hyun. His whole world has been snatched from him.... his wife, his house, his business, and his child. I am amazed that he did not kill anyone.... SERIOUSLY, why has he not taken any action????? For someone to love his wife and child so much I can not understand why they would not have him take any action.... it just does not make any sense!?#!

As a matter of fact, since TH and SY did not take any action, I resigned myself to watching GW and SK just to see just how much they can get away with.

Anyway, this is one interesting show, that is why I have been watching regardless of my understanding. Once more, I am amazed at how they can allow a psychotic doctor and 2 shameless doctor just run rampart allover the lives of those around them!

THANKS JungHyun27

Guest jahye

I started this thread but I stopped watching after the first week! :lol:

Anyways the most recent NGs from MBC Happy Time: sendspace or megaupload (HQ)

:lol: I've seen a lot of NGs from Choi Jin Shil's previous dramas, but I've never seen her break scene so easily as she does here.

• 2 months later...

Is Woo Ram Gun Woo's son? Or did the Psychotic stalker fake DNA test result papers saying he was?

Also, now Gun Woo is in a mental hospital in a psychotic state. I know it's because of his greed for Seo Kyung but is there any portion of state contributed toward any guilt towards his wife.

This show is the ultimate in shameless selfish behavior. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, is concern only about their feelings.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest asaasafighting

Is Woo Ram Gun Woo's son? Or did the Psychotic stalker fake DNA test result papers saying he was?

Also, now Gun Woo is in a mental hospital in a psychotic state. I know it's because of his greed for Seo Kyung but is there any portion of state contributed toward any guilt towards his wife.

This show is the ultimate in shameless selfish behavior. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, is concern only about their feelings.

She did fake the DNA test, as the new DNA tests say the husband is the father.

I personally thought the ending of this drama was absolutely horrendous. The two most evil characters in whole drama get off scott free and live happily ever after (not together) in the end. The psycho doctor commits suicide and they go on their merry way living in the house she bought them! It's like- she jumped off a bridge? Hey, let's forgive the adulteress because her son is our bloodline, even though when we were initially angry with her, we didn't even doubt that he was. There is absolutely no catharsis at all and no one pays for any of their actions at all (except psycho doctor- whose own fate is so terrible that I now have to feel sorry for her). The drama went way downhill (and at this point- I mean ocean sea trench downhill) ever since the guy stops her at the airport. Though I feared that they would just return to the status quo, I still hoped there would be justice. The only reason for me to continue watching was to see cosmic balance have its way after all these people had their own way- of course, once again- that doesn't happen.

With the guy- this is absolutely ridiculous. He basically plans an emotional breakdown literally. It's like- hmm... I'll leave subtle clues around, say my farewells, make it look like I'm going to commit suicide, and have an emotional breakdown on Friday at 2:30 pm (an arbitrary date and time I made up), oh, and somehow miraculously end up at a mental institute when I end to be trained to walk and talk again. I highly doubt the people who have a breakdown don't have the forethought to say their goodbye's to their sanity before they decide to have one. If that's not bad enough, he wins some award. I still found the things with his ex-lover to be even more disgusting.

Writing this little rant I suppose is my way of getting closure from this atrocious ending. Someone should b-slap the writer. A drama should not force someone to create their own catharsis, it should provide it. Too bad I can't purge my memory of this disgusting drama (disgusting due to the ending).

She did fake the DNA test, as the new DNA tests say the husband is the father.

I personally thought the ending of this drama was absolutely horrendous. The two most evil characters in whole drama get off scott free and live happily ever after (not together) in the end. The psycho doctor commits suicide and they go on their merry way living in the house she bought them!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

You are right the ending was absolutly horrendous!!!! In fact the writer should be b*slapped into writing American Dramas!

Once more, thank you for helping me to bring closure to this series.

• 8 months later...
Guest thy khue

Thank you for you summary ^_^ . I really enjoy this drama especially SK's husband, can you tell me what the end is, I can't wait to see it :w00t:

Archived