Filipino R&b Music

Guest -.Gigi.-

^ well, we have gary v. (although i dont think he's considered rnb) with the voice and the amazing dance moves. but for the younger group? ehhh... our generation's more into acoustic, ballads and the rock/alternative bands. but i really wish we get to see a younger version of gary v.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainbow_romance

me too, I'm getting tired of MYMP because all they do is revive songs...I hope that they'll make more new songs.

i like nina and kyla but if you are asking for some r&b dance singer we have none...I doubt that if anyone would copy rain or se7en's style in here, they'll just end going nowhere. I wonder why foreign r&b dance singers like se7en and rain are popular but if a local one will try it won't

I think if the people over the Philippines try to imitate TVXQ, Shinhwa, Rain or Se7en, they could be a success. My cousins back home e starting to get tired of the band scene and the endless revival of Eraserheads and APO and the bands are starting to either sound to formulaic, too emo or too bubblegum pop and when you watch them live, bands tend to be a lil boring too watch for one hour. And I don't think they are the only ones starting to be bored of the band scene.

Why don't boygroup son't become successful? Rexona Boys/Powerboys and all? Because they don't deserve to be in a boyband. To form a boyband, they must audition people and train them hard. People over there like give them two months of voice lessons and a coupls of dance instructions and tada, they start singing novelty stuff which aren't really new to the ears. I was watching in the TFC the show Pinoy Dream Academy where they said people would train and fight to see who'd be the best star. Did you see it? Was it friggin training? NO! It was like some sort of summer workshop whatchamacallit! If they think that is training then I need to hit the PD's heads with a sledgehammer. No. That isn't training. Training is like practicing vocals 8am-3pm and start practicing dancing from 4-10 pm. This should be imposed especially if you are new.

There are many good singers in the Philippines. There are endlessly great dancers. But please, train them. That's why the Masculados and the Barako Boys don't sell. And get young boys! I believe if someone patterned a boygroup after TVXQ, a boyband you could sing any genre (including acapella! and rock.), dance like crazy and are young, they'd be a hit here. Anim-E? Not all could sing nor all could dance. Audition them early and debut them when they turn 16 or 17 and train them like there's no tomorrow. If you could send them to countries like Korea and Japan where the dancing schools are really good or get the best Filipino hiphop chereographers to train them hard. Impose discipline on them (like how it was on TVXQ, Se7en and Rain) so that their head won't go ballooning anytime later because of sudden fame because they knew they trained hard for their success. And don't impose metrosexuality on them. Put a little bit of anime culture Pinay girls love.

My opinion only.

Guest maizakichi

I think if the people over the Philippines try to imitate TVXQ, Shinhwa, Rain or Se7en, they could be a success. My cousins back home e starting to get tired of the band scene and the endless revival of Eraserheads and APO and the bands are starting

There are many good singers in the Philippines. There are endlessly great dancers. But please, train them. That's why the Masculados and the Barako Boys don't sell. And get young boys! I believe if someone patterned a boygroup after TVXQ, a boyband you could sing any genre (including acapella! and rock.), dance like crazy and are young, they'd be a hit here. Anim-E? Not all could sing nor all could dance. Audition them early and debut them when they turn 16 or 17 and train them like there's no tomorrow. If you could send them to countries like Korea and Japan where the dancing schools are really good or get the best Filipino hiphop chereographers to train them hard. Impose discipline on them (like how it was on TVXQ, Se7en and Rain) so that their head won't go ballooning anytime later because of sudden fame because they knew they trained hard for their success. And don't impose metrosexuality on them. Put a little bit of anime culture Pinay girls love.

My opinion only.

yey! heheh..a supporter lol...yeah totally agree with you..like in korea they had trainees..and they're trained for like 2 years..before debuting into the entertainment industry...

Guest cpopbaby19

I think if the people over the Philippines try to imitate TVXQ, Shinhwa, Rain or Se7en, they could be a success. My cousins back home e starting to get tired of the band scene and the endless revival of Eraserheads and APO and the bands are starting to either sound to formulaic, too emo or too bubblegum pop and when you watch them live, bands tend to be a lil boring too watch for one hour. And I don't think they are the only ones starting to be bored of the band scene.

Why don't boygroup son't become successful? Rexona Boys/Powerboys and all? Because they don't deserve to be in a boyband. To form a boyband, they must audition people and train them hard. People over there like give them two months of voice lessons and a coupls of dance instructions and tada, they start singing novelty stuff which aren't really new to the ears. I was watching in the TFC the show Pinoy Dream Academy where they said people would train and fight to see who'd be the best star. Did you see it? Was it friggin training? NO! It was like some sort of summer workshop whatchamacallit! If they think that is training then I need to hit the PD's heads with a sledgehammer. No. That isn't training. Training is like practicing vocals 8am-3pm and start practicing dancing from 4-10 pm. This should be imposed especially if you are new.

My opinion only.

well, you Do have a point.

but.. there's no one trying. .___.

i'd like to see someone try.. but yea (omg. there's so many buts! XD) i can't take off the doubt.

=/

Guest Mz.Mo0.NiQu3

^rainbow?

you mean with lyrics like "take little time, baby. see the butterflies and colors.. listen to the birds and ......" lalal~ i forgot the lyrics. LOL.

it's southborder. [;

^lolz yeah thanks xD

it`s currently my myspace song now xD

^Oh GOsh!! truee. T_T i never saw a full filipino who looks like a girl. i mean, has a features like a girl. i mean like the looks of Shin hyesung, or... hm... Kangta? XD hahaha whatever. but yeah i know you guys get my point.

^i very much agree :mellow:

all the good looking guys are full on guys x_x;

like.. if yooh dressed them up as a girl... there`d still be no doubt of his manliness o_o;;

sam milby x_x;

xD

Guest cpopbaby19

^puhaha!

it'd be kind of funny if he was dressed as a girl. but wait, i think i saw him dressed as a girl before? o___o i don't know if it's him or another dude.. but yeah, with his jawline... :mellow: i don't think he'd STILL look like a girl.

:mellow:

Archived