❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest janeb10

I never saw her in blonde hair. But it really looks good to her. Still pretty! :)

Is this from the Holika Holika CF? :-/ I haven't seen this pic. I saw her in blonde and a orange dress. So is this part 2 of the cf? By the way, I'm wondering if they will ever release the cf of her and JIW?

601337_385458831575779_953893994_n.jpgLink Video: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0KZFOEOAX54/
Park Shin Hye sent video messages greetings to Lee Jong Suk in the first FM in Taiwan of he ... With zai gúm fast =))) Video Link:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0KZFOEOAX54/
translates: Hello to you all ... I was Park Shin Hye ~ this is the first fan meeting of LJS in Taiwan ...
Really congratulate him ... ye ye ~ I know him from when we modeled for a fashion brand.,.
Thanks to him that I can send a greeting to all of you.
Congratulations to Taiwan  again for a successful FM. ..
Hope everyone had fun times with him.

During the CF, LJS is a very charismatic actor ...
Hope everyone can get really common pitfalls alluring that I'm talking to 
:x :x Creator Chuchay

Guest chenile

NileRose said:

601337_385458831575779_953893994_n.jpgLink Video: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0KZFOEOAX54/
Park Shin Hye sent video messages greetings to Lee Jong Suk in the first FM in Taiwan of he ... With zai gúm fast =))) Video Link:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0KZFOEOAX54/
translates: Hello to you all ... I was Park Shin Hye ~ this is the first fan meeting of LJS in Taiwan ...
Really congratulate him ... ye ye ~ I know him from when we modeled for a fashion brand.,.
Thanks to him that I can send a greeting to all of you.
Congratulations to Taiwan  again for a successful FM. ..
Hope everyone had fun times with him.

During the CF, LJS is a very charismatic actor ...
Hope everyone can get really common pitfalls alluring that I'm talking to 
:x :x Creator Chuchay

Guest chenile

class="post-title"PHOTOS: K-Pop Idols and K-Drama Stars Who Look like Dolls

With the right makeup, pose, lighting, and the perfect pair of circle lenses you too can become a living doll. I’ve listed in no particular order, a few Idols and actresses who have completely pulled off the doll look. Scroll through and stare in awe at their perfectly airbrushed skin and makeup techniques used to achieve their “Doll-like” appearance.

Actress, Park Shin Hye 

Park Shin Hye1 Park Shin Hye2

blog dramafever

Hello @Ricca welcome   :x I am so sorry that too late to welcome you , I am happy for you that you met shin hye I hope to meet her someday  [-O< @janeb10 : The Photo story is that shin hye try to be like Lady Gaga  :)) 

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye transforms into Lady Gaga

twittermarch24.jpg
Park Shin Hye has decided to become American pop sensation Lady Gaga.
On March 24th, Shin Hye tweeted: “While I was having a photoshoot for a magazine (Ceci), I was told to try on a blonde wig and be Lad Shin Hye. I am sorry Lady Gaga.”
In the selca Shin Hye is seen wearing a blonde wig. She looks different from her usual self but still beautiful. The photo received a lot of compliments from netizens.Source: MyDaily Kr via Nate

Hi @NileRose!
Thanks for welcoming me. hehe. I just started here at soompi on the 24th of May. But I started loving PSH since 2009, because of You're Beautiful. And I loved her more after I saw and met her at the FM here in Manila.

Anyway, now I know when was that picture taken. I think it really looks good to her. Cool!  

:)

This Out of topic but I want to share this to give some support    :)395602_10150458256477914_63691695_n.jpg
Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the one who takes care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me. Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--Let's start an intention avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might 
, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, friend issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too :)
Cr: to the Owner