❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest shinn15

Shinhye is so elegant with the outfit in the SFW. the young lady...
Heard that LDF has webtoon about PSH-KSH love story... :x haha... can anyone put the link please ....

@cutegirl2015, No! SH should not run away. She has done nothing wrong. It is deluded shipper fans that should leave and run away from soompi for a while, find out the real SH and come back as a true fan. I do not want to see negativity in this thread from anyone. I must state again SH has not done anything wrong.

Guest arl1430293995

Wow... She is gorgeous, brilliantly glowing, mature with a hint of that down to earth girl that I just love about her! She is confident, blooming definitely sexier. I can't wait for her to get done with her studies and then wow all her viewers, fans and film industry. Blow everyone away. Oh and I really admire her lifestyle, even though she is a superstar and a goddess she acts no differently than us. I think she makes enough money that her parents can just sit at home and relax, but no they continue to work at their age. Truly admirable!! Oh and thank you so very much for posting the beautiful pictures!

Hello Everyone, have not posted in the forum for a long time, due to work and a lack of time! I just wanted to say Shin Hye is doing well as usual, looking gorgeous as expected. I see there has been a lot of unwanted intrusions the last 2 days from crazy people bombarding Shin Hye's instagram account. But let's keep this in perspective... it is only a minority of people who are imbalanced and delusional. Majority of people who follow korean dramas are not crazy and can tell the difference between what is within drama and what is reality, but there will always be a fraction of nutters unfortunately. I am sure Shin Hye recognises that this is an occupational hazard. Indeed, she has done nothing wrong and probably laughing at these loonies or trolls.
Of course she is at the age and stage of her career that advertisers would like to pair her up with good-looking men in CFs and why shouldn't they? She has to continue accepting jobs, whether CFs, films, dramas with good-looking actors/celebs etc. She has done nothing wrong and nothing to hide. She should enjoy herself and continue working all sorts of artistes to expand her horizon and breadth of experience.
I really love how she looks and carries herself at the fashion show today - she is sexy and she rocks!!! And she knows it! ;)

Guest LadyNess

tumblr_njq73hbdZd1u1en2ho4_250.gif
credit to the lovely ownerThanks to all who upload the pictures from the Seoul Fashion Week... She's so gorgeous... I love her shoes... Anybody know what brand her shoes?

Guest MISSMOON

Girls I'm so proud of my fandom " starlight angels" :x ..
 I used to hear the other fandoms saying that we are scary :ar! , so protective >:/ & huge in number :)>-
Yesterday we all saw the wars in unnie's IG... :( :-@ I saw numerous of the other celebrity fans " u know them" bashing our angel although she is not related to the topic at all.. :-??I was curious whether starlight angels did the same in the other celebrity IG so I checked her IG for a long time . But I didn't find any starlight angels there only her fans, her bf fans & the usual antis she has ( btw I checked their igs to know who do they support).
I believe that the fans usually reflecting their bias.. our fandom has a great relations with yoon si yoon, CNblue, FTisland & jang geun suk fandoms, although some problems happened before btw psh & jgs fans.. ysy fans sent gifts to psh in different occasion & vise versa... abt being protective yes we are but in a good way. 

Park Shin-hye's additional photo from her London pictorial

March 24, 2015

Source:hancinema

photo578308.jpg

Park Shin-hye filled up the street of London with her powerful chic appearance.

On March 24th, Park Shin-hye showed off her chic and elegant appeal through the additionally released pictorial with InStyle.

In the released photo, she is wearing a pair of Vedi Vero sunglasses and a large floppy hat. Her natural hairstyle and her stares heat up the sexy and fascinating vibe.

More of Park Shin-hye's London pictorial can be seen in InStyle April issue.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Park Shin-hye being lovely at Seoul Fashion Week

2015/03/24

Source:hancinema

photo578306.jpg

Park Shin-hye attended 'Jain Song collection hosted by Seoul Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 on March 25th

Park Shin-hye is posing during the red carpet time for 'Jain Song Collection event.

Park Shin-hye, T-ara Hyomin, Lee Da-hee, So I-hyeon, Chae Jeong-an, Jo Yoon-hee, Jeon Hye-jin and other fashionistas attended the event.

Seoul Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015 featuring Korea's top new designers' fashion shows takes place in Dongdaemoon Design Plaza from March 20th to 25th.

photo578307.jpg