❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

4 minutes ago, nefartum_29 said:

[TF] [The Fact] Want to feed the rice cake soup?

<The Fact> The editorial staff selected 'Utsuwu' star to feed rice cake soup in 2019.  / The fact DB

Stars, eat rice cake soup in 2019 and start vigorously! 

[The fact | reporter Kim Hee-ju] There is a word that can not be missed for Koreans.

'Let's eat rice' '' Did you eat rice? ' If you have someone who has an affinity for 'eating rice', it is the word that comes out. If you see someone who does not know why you want to open your wallet at once, "I'll buy you a cup of rice," right?

So, I asked the <The Fact> editorial department. In 2018, reporters from the <The Fact> editorials, one of the stars who have played around, have been invited to our house, and who is the "Utsumi" star who wants to feed him?

Do you ever wonder what the reporters think of the fact that they are always on the scene with the heat of coverage?

DyhdwhEUwAABbI4.jpg

Yoo Seung-ho, "Revenge is back," Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye were received as "memories of Alhambra palace" respectively.  / Reporter Imseek Jun, Lee Duckin reporter,Yoo Seung-ho, "Revenge is back," Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye were received as "memories of Alhambra palace" respectively.  / Reporter Imseek Jun, Lee Duckin reporter,Also, in TVN 'Memories of Alhambra Palace' (play Song Jae-jung), CG performances, sadness due to love, Hyun Bin and Park Shin- The reason I chose the two people is 'I want to meet once', 'I do my best to fill my works with outstanding acting and action' and 'I want to take care of too much tears from the drama' and 'I remember Huizhou in the drama'.

Edited by nefartum_29
misspelling
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On February  4, Park Shin-hye delivered the greetings of New Year's Day through the official SNS of the Salt Entertainment company and captivated the hearts of the fans. 

Park Shin-hye in the public video said, "Good morning. Actor Park Shin Hye. The Korean National Day is coming soon. " 

DyjasurU0AYZawJ.jpg

Park Hye-hye photo = Salt Entertainment Official Instagram

I'm doing filming" Call "lately. I think I can show you another movie through this movie. I look forward to your much anticipation and interest. " 

Park Shin-hye said, "I hope you will have a rich and pleasant New Year holiday and be filled with fun things this year. Happy New Year. " 

Meanwhile, Park Shinhye is scheduled to return to the movie 'Call'.

google translation 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=410&aid=0000553301 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.instagram.com/salt_ent/ 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

PSH behind the scene of Tree of Heaven (2006)

reposted from Tree of Heaven thread

cr: simplly_dreaming

namu2.jpg 

Asami showing her nails and then they did this cute thing together XD..

The next was where Lee Wan messed up like he entered when he was not suppose to and it was so funny so everyone just started laughing even the camera-man XD

namu3.jpg

When they were just standing around talking... look at the stares of LeeWan to PSH i put all of em together so everyone can see XD it's sorta funny the way he's looking at her XD dont u think?

namu4.jpg

PSH's face is sooo adorable here XD... and they were talking about fish? and then PSH was like they wanted ramen or something? XD and the camera was like nodding symbolizing they will give it to them? lol that was really cute... and then last was where PSH was showing her pro-ness at the piano and Lee Wan is watching =D PSH is really good... tho i guess she was practicing so the piece was a lil broken.. but her fingers can move really swiftly 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

SBS Star 연예

[SBS Star] Celebrities Who Have a Different Gender but Manage to Become Best Friends! 작성

2019.01.30 10:24 조회 8,123

Some say that women and men can never be friends.

However, there are number of celebrities who succeeded in breaking such misconceptions and set an admirable example for others by maintaining a good relationship with their female/male friends for years.

Some said that they became friends while getting a training at a same management agency as trainees, and others said that they met through a drama which they both starred in.

Check out these five pairs of celebrities below, and figure out what helped them become such good friends!

1. Park Shin Hye & Lee Hong Gi

Park Shin Hye & Lee Hong Gi

Korean actress Park Shin Hye and K-pop boy group FTISLAND's member Lee Hong Gi go way back.

'You're Beautiful' poster

Park Shin Hye and Lee Hong Gi first met in 2009 while filming SBS' drama 'You're Beautiful'.

Park Shin Hye & Lee Hong Gi

During one episode of KBS Cool FM's radio show 'G-Park Radio', Lee Hong Gi said, "She makes me even more comfortable than my guy friends, and we often share tips on dating."

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005116844&amp;utm_source=dable

• Like 5

@dian02_stv thank you for sharing this COSMO interview. Fresh in my eyes but longgg overdue! The intro was heart fluttering and awkward at the same time  lololol

DyvHLkQUUAANOQp.jpg

DyvHd0nVsAU3KGQ.jpg

cr: edsm

It's funny how they answered the first question rapidly like they have memorized the lines hahaha. Binnie, shy as always, hearing Shinhye's praises. She effortlessly disarmed Ajusshi's stoic countenance revealing his dimples ha! :D

Second, much respect to the production crew for pulling themselves together and finding all means to overcome their struggles. In the end, it's all worth it. The outcome surpassed expectations. 

Third, asked about fave memories while filming, I loved how Shinhye straight away convey her thoughts well and spin the conversation. Binnie seemed like he ran out of ideas at first, attentively listened to Shinhye's take and adding excellent conclusion. It's nice to know they had fun and took advantage of their limitations. Turning it to bonding moments with all the actors and staff thus strengthening working relationship and camaraderie.  

Lastly, all their hopes for fans were realized in me as I've thoroughly enjoyed the whole viewing journey. 

I've noted that while both can handle and express themselves well, their individual take compliments each other in interviews. Providing intelligent and organized thoughts to topics raised by the questionnaire. 

-------------------------------------

here's some good news on the NameSNS update 

Oh yey! Our bae is on the lead. Amazing Angels! Let's keep our daily votes to send her off to Finals hehehe,  more push for Magical couple and we'll all be set ;)

for Most Beautiful KDrama Star in 2019

ParkShinHye

46.85% (7669 vote)
OhYeonSeo

41.5% (6794 vote)

for Best Romantic Couple 2019
ChoiJinHyuk❤️SongHaYoon
34.33% (5863 vote)
ParkShinHye❤️HyunBin
30.63% (5231 vote)
  • Like 5
  • Love 1