❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

lovely evening chingus! 

Please give way to the Goddess of Nature, Park Shinhye. 

♪♫ Darling, don't be afraid I have love you for a thousand years ♫♪

♫♪ I love you for a thousand more ♪♫

cr: Mystic Unicorn

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Park Shin-hye, the new inducer of the onset of the new beauty 'Britain is also taken' [SNS ★ cut]
2019-04-28 11:39:35

20190427_1556360572_16519700_1.jpg

[Newsen delayed reporter] 

Actor Park Shin-hye showed good news in London, England. 

Park Shin-hye posted a picture on his April 27th with his article "Thank you for the picture of Mr. Seung-hoon" in his instagram. 

Inside the picture was a picture of Park Shin-hye walking through London's streets. Park Shin Hye's small face size and fresh smile attract attention. Park Shin-hye's distinctive aspect makes her beauty more outstanding.

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I am very beautiful, my sister", "I am really lovely" and "My idol". 

(Photo = Park Shin-hye instagram) 

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201904281132541110

• Like 3
  • Love 1

lovelies, do you feel what I'm feeling? Shinwon Oppa is reminiscing her sisters' presence. Omo! Shin might be in transit if not Korea in already  Yay! Cool shot btw Shinhye the mannequin :P

cr: Shinhye Oppa's IG

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Park Shinhye looks fresh with bobbed hair in her recent trip to London!

0002779615_001_20190427171104742.jpg

Actress Park Shinhye has revealed her recent trip to London.

20190427_210246.jpg
Original link : Naver

Netizen comments :

(+40,-3) I'm so envy with her hair.

(+36,-3) She looks younger with bobbed hair ♡

(+19,-4) Have a nice trip~

(+17,-3) ♡♡

(+10,0) Park Shinhye ♡

(+9,-1) Her bobbed hair is so pretty~

https://www.story-kpop.com/2019/04/park-shinhye-looks-fresh-with-bobbed.html 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Memories of The Doctors...almost 3yrs ago :w00t: I missed Guk il Hospital Neuro Team, most esp Dr. Yoo :blink: 

Resident Kang Kyungjoon: A few days ago, blah blah blah...(keep reporting) :lol::lol::lol:

Dr. Jung Paran: Yoondo yah...:D:D

Dr. Jung Yoondo & Dr. Yoo Hyejung is quite a pair :wub: a few more years and I'd like this 2 to work again.

cr: SBS 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I just got exited, seeing Shin hye schedule for may.. Can't wait for her FM on 11th may, what the new concept she will bring in voice of angel?

Wait salt to confirm another city for FM, and still hope that my country ia also include.

Happy to see her more often in this month :wub:

:kiss_wink:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, luckysinz said:

I just got exited, seeing Shin hye schedule for may.. Can't wait for her FM on 11th may, what the new concept she will bring in voice of angel?

Wait salt to confirm another city for FM, and still hope that my country ia also include.

Happy to see her more often in this month :wub:

:kiss_wink:

Hmmmm...will Emma appear make an appearance on May 11? :w00t: I guess Shinhye will play guitar. I wish she could play Memories of The Alhambra. and I wish she could dance again. Probably there's favorite scenes of MoA and her giving a little background :)

yeahh...excitement is in the air as we're waiting for the 2 lucky cities :D Shinhye promised to Filipino fans that she'll be back. I hope she haven't forgotten it :) Which city are you chingu? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1