❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

nistymaj01 said: Welcome to new SA's here and also to those once again visited after a long time.   :-h
Thanks @indahm and @JenniferG for the latest pictures of our angel....@BluenB.... so glad to find you active again. I agree with you all that the latest pics of Shin Hye are so gorgeous. It really captured her vivacity and bright personality. TBH...although she is very pretty in Mindbridge....I didnt like it so much because the concept was so somber and the background is devoid of colors. I personally like colors you see  :)>- :D Athough the HStyle pics are all so beautiful, my personal favorite is this ....
ctto
How I wish she can do a drama or a movie which requires her to be spunky in sport. Yet, I understand why she may have rejected Face Off2. I agree with @maris1 and @tiggie that it is demanding role which our girl cant afford if she wants to graduate on her target date. Another is the pressure of people comparing it to its prequel Face Off1 which is about a group of skaters. From what I gather from the synopsis, Face Off2 is about hockey players and it will be a male-centric movie and whoever is cast as the female lead will only serve as the foil for the male lead. Maybe that was why Shin Hye rejected it...I can only guess :-?
@maris.....I cant help but reminisce with your words. Really @NileRose is a not a person to cross...teeheee....she has such strong views especially with regards to Shin Hye. Remember how we call her the mother hen of this thread Inspite of her younger age because she won't tolerate fanwars, bashing of other celebrities and is a staunch supporter of uri SH. We were still in the page 100th then. Now looking back, others are now so busy with RL that they haven't visited again but I love the fact that you're both still here even if you my dear friend @maris is busy in PSHIFC. For reaching the 1507th page, with our hardworking sisters here...I know we are still counting. To our friendship and to our princess who continues to evolve into the best person she can be....CHEERS! :-bd :)

chinggu..anyone here can translate this?
bd11725ajw1era3ootlwfj20hu07j3zc.jpg
這是要幫助難治之症的孩子.朴信惠從小的時候開始就不斷奉獻愛心捐款.之前有看過崔一日牧師寫過朴信惠的故事.從小的時候開始就跟爸爸媽媽家人一起參與志願活動每次都是悄悄的.從不端藝人架子總是默默做著志願活動並善後世越號也捐獻每年海外巡迴的收益金也大多都捐獻不只捐獻以外也做著奉飯和蜂煤志願服務也似乎不斷的努力有看過之前跟朴信惠一起做蜂煤服務的後記...有點著迷悄悄地做了很多奉獻善行捐款對她更加有好感

cr tripleEdoubleLU  

@ diena11...I'll try to translate

Want to help the kids with “hard to cure” disease.

Shinhye started to donnate when she was small.

Saw a prestor wrote a story about Shinhye...

Started from young age, Shinhye participated in voluntary events with her parents but very low profile.

Without any pride just humbly contributed in the voluntary works.

She donnated in the Sewol ferry accident and also donnated her earnings from overseas FM.

Other than donnation, she keeps on supporting other voluntary works, e.g. food delivery to the needies.

Saw some article from the volunteers that worked with Shinhye which admired her even more because she did alot charity stuffs without showing off herself just keep it very low profile.

Sorry eng is not my first language but hope u undetstand...lol

diena11 said: chinggu..anyone here can translate this?

bd11725ajw1era3ootlwfj20hu07j3zc.jpg
這是要幫助難治之症的孩子.朴信惠從小的時候開始就不斷奉獻愛心捐款.之前有看過崔一日牧師寫過朴信惠的故事.從小的時候開始就跟爸爸媽媽家人一起參與志願活動每次都是悄悄的.從不端藝人架子總是默默做著志願活動並善後世越號也捐獻每年海外巡迴的收益金也大多都捐獻不只捐獻以外也做著奉飯和蜂煤志願服務也似乎不斷的努力有看過之前跟朴信惠一起做蜂煤服務的後記...有點著迷悄悄地做了很多奉獻善行捐款對她更加有好感

cr tripleEdoubleLU  

Park Shin Hye's new shoes - Nike Air Max 1 "Floral City Collection"...London Limited Edition
EDITED: Shinhye's shoes are new york version.
CC8k8DxUEAALYL5.jpg
CC8k8sVUEAA1cXx.jpgvia: jinjja wintercherub

CC8qgW0UIAA2CRY.jpgCC8qgWgVIAIFfLu.jpg cr: toFocusOnPark Weibo

Other 3 cities in the collection CC8sVZVVAAA1Ojd.jpgCC8sVZfUkAAJFie.jpgCC8sVZnUUAEYST6.jpg via: @Pank_Blue