Quantcast

❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️

Guest happy.birthday

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lduc

• seiram

• alcides14ahjumma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was catching up on the posts in this thread and I see there are various views expressed for or against SH taking on the role in the new film with JJS and Do. I just want to say that all we know abou

The Fact :Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk Dating Rumors - No Evidence - "근거 없어"   This news was released July 01, 2015 It seems like The Fact is giving the REAL FACT here. Hope this will be the

cr: PSH DC @stewiefg, you are so lucky to watch the c-subbed version. All the c-fans keep asking on weibo what Shin Hye can not do? She is such a multi-talented and clever girl. Media used to say she

Posted Images

On 1/27/2019 at 4:43 AM, alcides14ahjumma said:

[ENG SUB Cut] 2019.01.22 #ParkShinHye Interview at Night of Real Entertainment (New Late Night E News) Ep.94 (link: https://www.facebook.com/angelshinhye0218/videos/396063370967675/) facebook.com/angelshinhye0

2:20

Embedded video

Cr: the owner

I'm guessing she already had cut her hair short here but has extensions on. Notice how her hair is not the same length. How I love this interview of her. We can see her natural bubbly and vibrant hair at times like this as well as her witty retorts. :heart:

That is why I also love watching "A little house in the forest" with So ji Sub and wish it will get subbed. But I saw that this show was picked up by VIKI so hopefully, I'll see an English sub version soon :):)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Shares the Cutest Couple Photos with Hyun Bin

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Shares the Cutest Couple Photos with Hyun Bin

The co-stars of a recently-ended drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'―actress Park Shin Hye and actor Hyun Bin shared photos which show off their great chemistry.

On January 28, Park Shin Hye uploaded two pictures of herself with Hyun Bin on her social media account with the caption, "Photos from the party after wrapping up our drama."

Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin

In the pictures, Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin make playful poses, which shows the density of their friendship that they have managed to build in the last couple of months while working on 'Memories of Alhambra' together.

Despite their 8-year age gap, they seemed to have found many things in common and became close friends.

'Memories of the Alhambra' is about an investment firm executive 'Yoo Jin-woo' (Hyun Bin) meeting a woman named 'Jung Hee-joo' (Park Shin Hye) who runs a hostel in Granada, Spain while searching for the cryptic creator of an innovative augmented reality (AR) game.

It was highly praised for its creative plot and its unexpected twists, and ended with a viewership rating of 9.9% on January 20. 

Spoiler

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye looks forward to unveiling her new movie 'Call' soon.

(Lee Narin, Credit= 'ssinz7' Instagram, tvN Memories of the Alhambra) (SBS Star)  

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005118236

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, raetan16 said:

:yum: *waving* to all chingus....

well-said @rori0711, PSH has been working hard to show the audience a different acting style and challenge herself to multiple roles. To me, an amazing actor/actress is someone who is not afraid to get dirty, ugly, daring and immerse himself/herself in the role and get out of their own comfort zone. She is now out of her own shell, thou not totally yet so we should give her sometime to try more. She has been doing so far so good. As she grow, we as supporters/fans grown with her too. It is definitely our greatest honour and privilege to witness her growth - be it ups and downs - she takes it all :relaxed:!

MOTA is the first but will not be the last of such topic as feel that more script-writers will improvise their own stories using MOTA as an example. It was with great courage for the script-writers, director/producers, actors and actresses to choose this project not knowing the reaction from the audience and end-result (Motto: Just do it!) They may feel like stepping on land-mines but continue on, keep level up :lol:

You nailed it sistah! more of risk taker Shinhye please...Change is getting out of your comfort zone. Just like in MoA, she experienced discomfort and awkward situations but that's ok. it's part of growing and learning. She may not know it, but she did great and made most of what has been given to her. I hope Shinhye can focus more on the process rather than the outcome. Fail or not, what's important is she tried various character & genres, she didn't played safe.

Despite the negative feedback regarding Shinhye in MoA, i still choose her to do the part again & again. Because I've seen a different Shinhye in MoA. I felt her and am convinced by her role. Because she was able to hold her own against Hyun Bin. Her presence is indespensible whenever they have scenes together. I believe with all my heart that MoA is such a blessing for Shinhye. People inside the industry can positively tell that Shinhye had grown alot and is ready to tackle mature roles now. :grin: 

• Like 2

0003944690_001_20190130154542837.png?type=w430_q70

DyKeg17VYAASPaf.jpg

(https://news.nate.com/view/20190130n28833?mid=n1008 )

DyJfCoDV4AA3H3t.jpg

[Translations K-Netz Comments]

[+622,-82] She filming another advertisement for Mamonde. She’s being Mamonde model for quite long. #ParkShinHye seems will like be a brand model for long time when she is an advertising model. A bobbed hair looks good on her too.

[+507,-87] #ParkShinHye have done a lot of advertising. She have done a lot of donations since she was a child actress, the recent one she donated washing-machine to firefighters. She have a lot of good work(drama/movie), she’s good in acting and she’s so pretty too.

cr@YYSY_

• Like 3
  • Jillia changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Drama: Sisyphus the myth Premieres in February 2021❤️
  • NileRose changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ The call movie and upcoming drama Sisyphus the myth 2021❤️