❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

08.04.2021  SALT Ent Instagram update

It's a pity, but my last greetings with Seohae
The time has come to share:cold_sweat:
In the meantime, to digest the character'Gang Seohae'
Applause to actor Park Shin-hye who did her best 
-
 broadcasts at
9 p.m. after a while
The final episode of <Sisyphus: the myth>,
Will you be with me?

cr: @salt_ent  https://www.instagram.com/p/CNZaSnMD5Zq/

Imagen

Imagen

zapzee.net/2021/04/07/three-questions-that-sisyphus-the-myth-must-answer-before-the-finale/

Park Shin Hye And Cho Seung Woo Share A Tender Moment Before Facing Kim Byung Chul In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Park Shin Hye And Cho Seung Woo Share A Tender Moment Before Facing Kim Byung Chul In “Sisyphus: The Myth”

Apr 6, 2021
by C. Hong

JTBC’s “Sisyphus: The Myth” has released new stills teasing the final two episodes of the drama!

Spoilers

Like a Mobius strip, time in “Sisyphus: The Myth” has been chasing its tail in an endless loop. This is the rule that is established by the “uploader,” the time machine that allows people to travel to the past. The evil Sigma (Kim Byung Chul) wants to maintain this rule, but Kang Seo Hae (Park Shin Hye) and Han Tae Sool (Cho Seung Woo) want to break it.

At the end of the endless loop is October 31, when a nuclear war breaks out and Tae Sool and Seo Hae die. Each time that Tae Sool is forced to choose by Sigma between the world and Seo Hae, he chooses Seo Hae. In doing so, he managed to finish the final coding on the uploader. Even though the country was plunged into ruin once more, Seo Hae was able to take the uploader and return to the past and the two could meet up again to tackle Sigma once more.

The endless loop is the reason the drama is called “Sisyphus,” after the Greek myth of Sisyphus, who was cursed to repeat the same punishment over and over until the end of time. Despite their multiple mistakes until now, will Seo Hae and Tae Sool finally break free of their cruel fate? Just as Sisyphus rolled the boulder over and over up the hill, the two took small steps each time to change the future a little at a time.

park-shin-hye-sisyphus-the-myth1.jpeg

In the new stills, Kang Seo Hae and Han Tae Sool share a tender moment before their climactic face-off against Sigma. The production staff stated, “As there are only two episodes left in the drama, Tae Sool and Seo Hae will face their fate and have their final battle with Sigma. Please look forward to the decisive moment when it will be revealed if Han Tae Sool can change fate as he witnessed in the future, or if Sigma will win one last time.”

The final two episodes of “Sisyphus: The Myth” will air on April 7 and 8 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://soompi.com/article/146293

CAPTION

In May 2020, during the seven months of meeting the West Sea, I was very happy and grateful. Sometimes I felt lonely and overwhelmed, but I was able to finish the drama safely with great seniors, actors, colleagues, directors, writers, and staff. Seunghoon, Okhyun, Chaeyoung, Lee Ju, Mirae, and our always grateful Salt family, Juyeon, Sein, Hannah, who helped us stay in the West Sea completely, and now we're going to send you the West Sea.

Thank you to all the fans who waited for the West Sea and stayed with us until the end of the show. There were many things that were possible for me because there were people who always gave me endless love and support. I hope we can achieve many things with you in the future. Thank you...!!!

trans by  @YYSY_

Imagen

instagram.com/p/CNaH_N9nnSO/?igshid=11w1le51mmrs9

• Like 1

With a cool Dong-Gi appa and director Jung Won, who took a pretty picture or video of Seohae Smiling face with sunglasses
Today is the last day of the drama. Let's be together, everyone.

https://instagram.com/p/CNZoDGSnOuQ/?igshid=1sppapgz1imkr

https://mtv.jtbc.joins.com/photo/pr10011273/pm10061799/detail/18235

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1357115#_DYAD

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti

cle/011/0003894368

• Like 1

Kickass K-drama Action Queens [ES SUB CC]

Park Shin Hye included in Swoon edit for Kickass Kdrama Action Queens with her role Seo Hae(#SisyphusTheMyth ) & Yoo Bin(#ALIVE )

full video: ->https://youtu.be/iU-Ppe1Ti38

Imagen

The scene of falling through the window of a building in the future of the West Sea was mixed up. Novelty

• Like 1

img.gif

Park Shin-hye, 'Sisyphus' high-difficulty action → spectrum expansion... Effort brilliant challenge

Input 2021.04.09 8:37 AM

[Joy News 24 Reporter Park Jin-young]

Actor Park Shin-hye shared his impressions of the end of'Sea Jeep', who showed brilliant efforts and challenges.

Park Shin-hye took on the role of Seo hae Kang in JTBC's 10th anniversary special drama'Sisyphus: the myth' (played by Je-in Jeon Jeon, Director Jin-hyuk, hereinafter'Si Jeep's'), which ended on the 8th, expanding the genre spectrum with endless efforts and challenges. . From underwater shooting, she directly digested various high-difficulty actions, demonstrating her potential for growth as an'action empress'.

Imagen

Park Shin-hye shared her feelings about the end of'Sea Jeep'. [Photo = Salt Entertainment]

Park Shin-hye's growth did not come at once. Through the films'#ALive' and 'Call', She challenged various new genres, and her efforts to transform her acting sincerely between dramas and movies shined through 'Sisyphus'.

As such, Park Shin-hye, who achieved another growth through' Ci-Jips', shared her heartfelt feelings of the end through her agency.She said, "I have been in the West Sea for about 7 months. There were lonely moments and difficult moments while living in the West Sea, but there were so many happy and joyful moments." It was fun to be with me,” she said.

Park Shin-hye said, "I hope that the appearance of the Seohae that I felt in the field or that I wanted to show you was well conveyed. Thank you so much for loving Seohae, Taesul, and 'Sisyphus.' I want to say thank you to the fans who give me love. I love you  a lot."

Park Shin-hye is considering the next work.

cr :http://m.joynews24.com/v/1357115#_DYAD

• Like 1

4th place today (netflix Japan). Is it the highest rank?♡♡♡

Imagen

Today, Sun's last shooting day.
Sun flower bouquet
Sun: The commander has done a great job as well.
Nong: We were together from the first filming to the last shooting.
Sun: All of a sudden, it's embarrassed.
Manager: Miss. Park Shin Hye and Jong Hyup worked together until the end
Sun: Thank you. For the rest of the shooting, fight.

google translate

via @haebaraki23

@saasu_1224/ @saketonegoto pag.57 doko

https://cute-sw.tistory.com/m/16

https://mymoviespotlight.wordpress.com/2021/04/08/sisyphus-the-myth/

• Like 1

Sisyphus – The Myth

How far are you willing to go to fix something that you regret doing in the past? This is the question that drives most of the characters in Sisyphus – The Myth, the latest Korean drama currently streaming on Netflix. Sisyphus, the king of Corinth (aka Ephyra) was punished for cheating death twice by being forced to roll a large boulder up a hill for eternity. Since the boulder was enchanted, it would roll down just before he reached the top, forcing him to roll it back up again, making the punishment unending. This is exactly what happens in Sisyphus – The Myth, after a nuclear war destroys the normal way of life in the Korean peninsula, and an uploader gives people the ability to travel back in time. Though everyone knows exactly what happens, they still take the opportunity to travel back in time, to fix a few things they regret doing in their past, with the hope that they can alter the future. What they do not realize is that the future is already set.

For Kang Seo-hae (Park Shin-hye), the reason for traveling back in time is different. Having lived in a bunker with her father for fourteen years, she decides to travel back in time, with the hope of stopping the war from happening and in the process saving her mother from dying. Thanks to a message she leaves to herself in her journal, she knows exactly what she is supposed to do in order to save the world. All she has to do is find Han Tae-sul (Cho Seung-woo), and stop him from developing the uploader, while protecting him from the people trying to kill him. However, traveling through time and changing something that has already happened is easier said than done. After all the future has already happened, but they just don’t know it yet. So try as they might, the events that are supposed to happen will anyway happen.

What makes Sisyphus worth a watch is the screenplay and brilliant performances by the entire cast. There are many interesting characters in Sisyphus, and I really loved how each character fit into the narrative. They all have a reason to want to travel back in time, despite knowing that the chances of survival are only five percent. Their regrets are such that they are willing to risk their lives with the hope of fixing their past, however Sisyphean it might be. Of the many characters the ones that leave a lasting impression are Park Heong-do (Sung Dong-il) as a convenience store owner / broker dedicated to helping time-travelers, Choi Hae-sun (Chae Jong-hyup) as the restaurant worker who helps Seo-hae when she first arrives and shows up whenever she is in need, Jung Hyun-gi (Go Yoon) as the former cop and new Control Bureau agent who wants to kill Seo-hae because he believes she killed his mother, and Sigma / Seo Won-ju (Kim Byung-chul) as the mysterious person who starts the war and is responsible for everything that is happening. While these actors do leave a lasting impression with their performances, the actor that stole the show for me personally was the boy that played the younger version of Seo Won-ju. He was just brilliant.

So, if you are in the mood for a sci-fi, dystopian, time-travel, kind of action drama that makes you reflect on your own life, or if you just want to see the amazing Park Shin-hye in action, then definitely give Sisyphus – The Myth on Netflix a try

cr: https://mymoviespotlight.wordpress.com/2021/04/08/sisyphus-the-myth/

• Like 1

Seoul Economy

'Sisyphus' OST compilation album released...

Input 2021.04.08. 9:47 am
 Photo = courtesy of JTBC Studio

[Seoul EconomicDaily ]

JTBC's ''Sisyphus' : the myth' continues the deep lingering of the drama with the OST compilation album.

At noon on the 8th, the OST compilation album 'Sisyphus'' : the myth' will be released through all online music sites in Korea.

This album includes G Soul's'Stay (tempus) (Prod. GroovyRoom)', Jo Sumi's'Fight For Love (Aria for Myth)', and Ailee's'My Last Love'. (In Paradisum)', Park Won's'You're My Light (Lacrimosa)', Doko's'True (vertitas)', including 5 previously released OST songs, and additionally released Jo Su-mi's' There are a total of 6 OSTs including 'Fly for Love (Korean version)'.

Here, a total of 27 tracks, including 21 BGM songs that were inserted in the right place for the drama and maximized viewers' immersion, are expected to soothe the regrets of the ending.

''Sisyphus: the myth' is a well-made drama with a strong story and rapid development that make you fall in an instant, and the solid acting of the best actor lineups such as Seung-woo Jo, Shin-hye Park, Byeong-cheol Kim, and Dong-il Seong received favorable reviews as a well-made drama.

A variety of OSTs suitable for each theme, such as a crossover between pop and classic, and a pop ballad with a sweet and appealing voice, raised viewers' immersion and gained a lot of attention.

• Like 1

[trans] banner

11.30.2021 Last filming date of Sisyphus

Individual staffs ➡ Park Shin Hye

In the past, on a warm spring day
It is now cold winter.
Actress Shin Hye, who has lived as 'The West Sea' for more than 5000 hours:)

Sometimes joyful, sometimes fierce,
Sometimes the days when I hurt my whole body...
Our Shin-hye actor has a lot of hardships

google translate

Imagen

• Like 1

2021 SPRING CAMPAIGN

The 2021 Spring campaign with luxurious gold

chain trimmed jacket and one-piece setup styling,

muse # Park Shin-hye (@ssinz7)
You can find it at #MojoeSpin on/offline stores

JACKET  J212MSF006YE1
DRESS J212MSE023YE1

cr. https://instagram.com/p/CNE23YgJvrw/?igshid=r6u36e2wp152

Imagen

Sisyphus The Myth is No.1 (10 & 11 April)

Imagen

• Like 1