❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

'Doctors #KimRaeWon,confessed, "I love you." To #ParkShinHye

pizap.com14707946206561.jpg

pizap.com14707953041711.jpg

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won the sincere love confession to angyeotda the excitement to many viewers towards Park Shin Hye for the past nine days broadcasting SBS wolhwa drama jihong from "Doctors" (Kim Rae-won minutes) This means aneumyeo sweet confess Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye minutes) this figure, which rode the wave. day Wuzhen (Lee Sang-yeob in minutes) had a sad regret mothaetdamyeo not to say "I love you" to his wife. then jihong went straight up to Hye Jung. Seriously, particularly jihong is saying towards Hye Jung in a young voice, "I have never been  say this? I love you. Hye Jung Ah "he told her.then Hye Jung has aroused the hunhunham build a happy smile gives hug to jihong. Sadness to the sobbing when hand choegangsu (Kim, Min - Seok minutes) knew meningioma in fact the cause of frequent headache in this day broadcast alone the aroused.

cr. http://www.etnews.com/20160810000004

9227-Thank-You-Animated-Gif-Free-Download-Clipart-Best.gif

• Like 5

There's just too much spam in popular forums lately so I was refraining from posting. 
While some may say there is really no plot to this drama, I find it really light-hearted. This is one of those dramas where you get a slice of life, in other words, each episode is unique because it is narrated in first person--alternated by each of the two main characters.

There's just so much to relate to.. love, friendship, work life etc. I'm loving it so far.. still looking forward every Monday and Tuesday :)

• Like 7

[SC FOCUS] 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, explosion ... you charm Crush ask the counterattack cider

2016081001001029700076141_99_20160810084603.jpg?type=w540

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has been delayed mainly innocent lovely genuine cartoon-type heroine. But it meets the SBS Doctor yuhyejeong character in 'Doctors' image has changed her. Which will give a passive character in that show Crush the peeled the hottest heroine.

9 broadcast in the charm of Park Shin Hye turned out well. In the broadcast day yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) is hit a crisis. Yuhyejeong is responsible for VIP Congressman, As she ask her colleague Seo woo (Lee Sung-Kyung), to monitor the condition of her Patient the congressman. and then went into another surgery. However, because (Kim, Min - Seok).hanging on short-term memory loss, brain meningioma forgotten that he received a call. Unfortunately, the health of the congressman is in danger. meanwhile hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) well do the operation procedure.for the congressman. however Hospital director jin willing to cast out yuhyejeong in this incident as an excuse. In the past, he make a surgery mistakes, because yuhyejeong Grandma. not knowing that yuhyejeong was the one got in jail for the fire inccident against seo woo.
but doctor yuhyejeong did not panic. she calmly accepted the disciplinary committee. Another you will notice was also a counterattack. Yuhyejeong ever had to hide the identity of a medical accident of her grandmother. So that director jin will not know it. against a front and tried to avoid. In the viewer position was one that might have seemed somewhat cramped. But to fight director jin. "We need to create a risk into an opportunity, to uncover the past medical mistakes which director jin deed. 
Park Shin Hye is not showing only the love story between Kim Rae-won she's also responsible in her work, and boasting to appeal the injustice Response against the Hospital director jin.but the appearance of Park Shin Hye is going to explode. This has led for director jin to deterrent Dr. yuhyejeong in any hospital method

Thanks to the change character of Park Shin Hye 'Doctors' recorded the audience rating of 20.6% (Nielsen Korea, national standards). Twice it was continuously exceeded 20% for the ratings. Some observers even talk of Olympics special effects, but the day was to show off the popular MBC 'monster' (9.8%) 20% tread broadcast notice.

cr.◇ http://naver.me/GqttQaHb

grazie1.gif

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

There's just too much spam in popular forums lately so I was refraining from posting. 
While some may say there is really no plot to this drama, I find it really light-hearted. This is one of those dramas where you get a slice of life, in other words, each episode is unique because it is narrated in first person--alternated by each of the two main characters.

There's just so much to relate to.. love, friendship, work life etc. I'm loving it so far.. still looking forward every Monday and Tuesday :)

You absolutely right , this drama is like no other. All changes bring a lot controversy, People are always afraid of the unknown. That is the reaction why many people that were use to one type of drama, same plot style for many years, and out of sudden they are confronted with a drama that challenge them to be bold, and think outside the box they were confined, it shake them out, they were moved out of they comfort zone, they feel threatened, so they come up with all the nonsense criticism, to try to convince themselves that they should stay in the "cocoon ", and they are pick in everything and anything to try to bring this drama down.  But, luckily not everybody think the same, and there are many heroes out there, that enjoy and demand for challenge. Reason why this drama is a success, thanks to all those heroes and we the fans that are enjoying Park Shin Hye outstanding performance, and we know she has much more to give. To the success of drama Doctors, all cast, crew, PD and writer. My hat out.:thumbsup:

Love and Peace:wub:

• Like 5