❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

= InStyle April 2015 Issue =

11030860_1591625341081076_12520300676329

[Translation] Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk for Instyle April 2015 Interview : “When I first met you.“ (1) "Darling." Will there ever be another lovely couple with such a sweet nickname like them? Two of them who spent 2 months as a couple for“Pinocchio;”and who bid farewell to each other after those 2 months. Close friends and fellow actors, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were reunited in London. Two of them who were once a couple in the drama, were bickering with each other in London, we wonder when their relationship became this great. They seem so close, boasting their ongoing “chemistry.” Whether it’s in the drama or in London, they can’t stop fluttering others’ hearts whenever they meet. We tell the last love story of this couple.When I first met you.Park Shin Hye: “We met for the first time in 2013 as models during an advertisement photoshoot. At the time, Jongsuk were busy filming “I Hear Your Voice.” First impression of him? I remember worrying about my skin because his skin was so fair and mine was a bit tan at the time.” Lee Jong Suk: “Like Shinhye said, back then I was filming my drama so I didn’t have much energy. I remember thinking Shinhye’s poses were very good. We first met for the shoot and 6 months later, we met again and had to do an interview for a TV program. I have a hard time being in front of the camera for interviews but I felt very reassured having Shinhye next to me.” Park Shin Hye: “During the interview, Jongsuk was surpisingly shy and a bit reserved, but he has a lot of aegyo.” Lee Jong Suk: “I have a handful of charming personalities.

credit (Via psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel)

.” Translation by Tumblr: pinocchio

animated-thank-you-image-0211

Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk go erotic

March 23, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Fashion magazine InStyle revealed additional photos of top celebrities Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye taken in London on Monday.

(INSTYLE)

In the revealed shots, the two stars, like a real couple, strike more erotic poses than the photos released last week. Park and Lee wear Dr. Martens’ new spring sandals.

(INSTYLE)

In the single shot, the 25-year-old actress dons a long black skirt, with Dr. Clarissa Flower sandals while Lee sports a lime shirt over black plants with Gryphon Black sandals.

(INSTYLE)

This is the first time the stars have worked together since they starred in the hit drama “Pinocchio,” which ended in January.

More of their photos taken in London are available in the magazine’s April issue.

By Shin Ji-hye (shinjh@heraldcorp.com)

PARKSHINHYE AND LEEJONGSUK

[Translation] Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk for Instyle April 2015 Interview : Pinocchio and Darling Couple (3)After “Pinocchio”Lee Jong Suk: "After the drama ended, I was busy with fanmeetings and advertisement shoots. Even after the drama has ended, Shinhye and I had lots of work together." Park Shin Hye: “Right before London, we filmed the DVD commentary for “Pinocchio.” The drama is over but we meet up so often that isn’t it like continuing the feelings of the drama?” Lee Jong Suk: "I don’t feel it? haha." "Pinocchio" and Darling CouplePark Shin Hye: “Before starting the project, I had many worries. Jongsuk normally has a delicate image but I have thick double eyelids and big eyes so people were saying we wouldn’t match well. However, when the drama started, those concerns went away completely, we match better than I had expected?” Lee Jong Suk: "Contrary to that, I wasn’t worried at all. First, content of the work aside, we were casted by Director-nim who wanted to see us work together to bring out a certain something so I thought it was a great combination, and I was right!" Lee Jong Suk: “During filming, Shinhye was the mood-maker. Everyone was exhausted due to the busy filming, even our Director-nim was sensitive at times. During those times, if Shinhye was there, she would find a way to make all of us laugh. Most of the field staff were male so whenever there’s an actress on set, the atmosphere would becomes lively regardless.” Park Shin Hye: “Above all, I enjoyed learning so much from the team, not only from my fellow actors but also the sunbaenims! When we were filming, Jongsuk was there for me like “vitamin;” I matched well with everyone from Yoobi to Young Gwang Oppa, and even the sunbaenims. I had a lot of fun during our shoots so it was hard for me to let go after the drama has ended.

CREDIT TO (Via psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel)

” Translation by Tumblr: pinocchio

animated-thank-you-image-0059

PARKSHINHYE AND LEEJONGSUK

[Translation] Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk for Instyle April 2015 Interview : Mouth-blocking Kiss & Love life (4)Mouth-blocking Kiss Lee Jong Suk: “Mouth-blocking kiss? To be honest, I did it without much hesitation. The director had a very picturesque image in his mind so I did it just like the way the script have noted.” Park Shin Hye: “Usually, you would cover your mouth after a kiss but the script had the scene progressed in reverse. It was so detailed that we just did what it set out for us to do, the scene was so thoughtfully written that the kiss scene came out very beautiful.” Lee Jong Suk: “Even now, I listen to the “Pinocchio” soundtrack often; whenever I listen to the soundtrack, I feel the wind and air of that day vividly and the scene wouldp play out in my head. It was a beautiful scene.” Our 20s love lifeLee Jong Suk: “Last year, my thoughts were, ‘Forget dating, let’s just get married;’ but now, my thoughts have changed. Rather than dating and getting married, I wish to have someone who’s on my side no matter what and give me unconditional love.” Park Shin Hye: "I’m not very good with playing hard to get when it comes to dating. Back then, when I like someone, I want to do everything I can for them, I’m the type of person who’s honest with my emotions. Now I realized that to be considerate of one another, you need to put in a lot of effort. Now, I’m still contemplating about what it means to date and the effort required for the other person.

credit to (Via psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel)
" Translation by Tumblr: pinocchio

animated-thank-you-image-0068

PSH is an amazing person and I know that there is someone who is worthy of her love and her belief in life. Until then, I will always be here for her... Afterall, she is my very first actress that I adore and followed. I admire her integrity as an actress and her firm to her belief.....