❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

?scode=mtistory2&fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile26.uf.tistory.com%2Fimage%2F99A22C365C41EC4701C48B

Top 12 Highest rated TVN series of all time.

1.Reply 1988

2.Goblin

3. Mr. Sunshine

4.100 Days My Prince

5.Signal

6.Reply 1994

7.Prison Playbook

8.The Crowed Clown

9.Encounter

10.Memories of The Alhambra

11.Hotel Del Luna

12.Another Oh Hae Young

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Thanie said:

Hello, Hello! What's happening in the world? Why is everyone leaving? I swear there were almost 400 followers in this thread when I joined :confused: :( 

What are YOU up to? Me, I'm re-watching Don't Worry I'm a Ghost in YT. With English Sub, this time :lol:. Technology can be very tricky sometimes. I didn't notice that there was actually this option where you can watch videos with Eng subs on :w00t:

Not all who checks out the thread are actual PSH fans chinggu. Sometimes they are checking out "rivals"  of their bias :joy:. just kidding. Our girl is not active yet so I guess some fans are getting busy with real life:blush: DWIG is a great watch. Got someone in twitter dragging our girl's name just because her bias is now being criticized for their acting. Must say DWIAG is one great example of Shin Hye's acting chops. It garnered interest and they can't say that her co-lead is a flower boy

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Don’t Thanie they there it’s just that don’t know what to post so we become silent reader . I don’t know how many time I check every day to whether there’s some news. Since our PSH is also silent we also become silent. Don’t worry we’re here. I believe everyone are just busy. May GOD bless her and guide on every path she’s taking. Same all of us here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Thanie said:

Kidding aside :) I, for one am guilty of doing the same -- checking PSH rivals thread and "more" :D Lol. Fan Wars is always hot, top-selling and highblood-inducing :skull: it's not for the faint-hearted. Once I dropped one nasty comment in FB against this K actress and paid a huge price. I got traumatized! I never knew that being honest can cost you a goodnight sleep:lol:

Uhhm, excuse me for being absent (dunno what's going on) so who's this actress being criticized for her acting? As for PSH, handsdown! She's one of the best there is, why is she being dragged? Only an insecure fan can do that :glasses:

I can only watch DWIAG 15 minutes at a time. Day 2. Her co-star, unbelievably is NOT a flowerboy which lead me to think "is DWIAG a low-budget, not-so-special special drama that they can't even cast someone near LMH, LJS-type? Anyway, I find him lovable :wub: 

Hahaha, I can only imagine your shock at the barage of the.bashing you got at that time.:sweat_smile:

Let us not name names here so as not to raise the ire of curious guests:rolleyes: Suffice it to say, Shin Hye is.way...way above their bias:P:D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Celi67 said:

Don’t Thanie they there it’s just that don’t know what to post so we become silent reader . I don’t know how many time I check every day to whether there’s some news. Since our PSH is also silent we also become silent. Don’t worry we’re here. I believe everyone are just busy. May GOD bless her and guide on every path she’s taking. Same all of us here. 

Next month chinggu, I bet this.thread will be noisy again with Call promotions coming. Wish Shin Hye will have variety show.guestings as I always enjoy watching her in one. And then there is Alone filming. :scream:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

ECWYVpzUwAAtxhr.jpg

[PROJECT] "Alone" Coffee Truck Fundraiser by @psh_ifc ❤

It was confirmed last month that #ParkShinHye will be starring alongside Yoo Ah In in the movie, "ALONE," which will start filming later this year!

To show our support for her, PSHIFC will be collaborating with the Korean official fan club once again to deliver a coffee truck to the filming site.

To participate, simply visit this link:

and click the "Donate" button.

cr: @psh.ph

• Like 2
  • Love 1