• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lduc

• seiram

• alcides14ahjumma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was catching up on the posts in this thread and I see there are various views expressed for or against SH taking on the role in the new film with JJS and Do. I just want to say that all we know abou

The Fact :Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk Dating Rumors - No Evidence - "근거 없어"   This news was released July 01, 2015 It seems like The Fact is giving the REAL FACT here. Hope this will be the

​I'm sorry, but I have to disagree in some aspects with your comment. I don't think it was a waste of time of her going to 3MAD, most of her projects up until now have been catering to a certain age d

Posted Images

@lduc thanks for DWIAG. I love that short drama as it shows that Shin Hye can shine without a flower boy co star. 

Ladies, as I browse for drama news I have a hunch that maybe....maybe YSH drama Superstar Ms. Lee will be our girl's next drama. Just a suspicion. I read in twitter that she met with a PD and I saw that the Production team behind that drama is the one who helmed Doctors. And in one interview she had last month she said she will show her a different role although not a detective (as she always want to be). Some are speculating that Shin Hye is referring to her movie Call but some are speculating that it is a drama. 

I was relieved she wasn't in the drama of KES and that of HB. Although I like both HB and LMH but the writers of both their drama usually garner more negative than positive feedback. So, I was hoping she'll star with KSH or Taecyeon or any capable senior actor in a female-centric production. If it is with a younger co star, it will be okay too. If it is YSH, their chemistry is proven already. I'm rambling, I know LOL

• Like 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, nistymaj10 said:

@lduc thanks for DWIAG. I love that short drama as it shows that Shin Hye can shine without a flower boy co star. 

Ladies, as I browse for drama news I have a hunch that maybe....maybe YSH drama Superstar Ms. Lee will be our girl's next drama. Just a suspicion. I read in twitter that she met with a PD and I saw that the Production team behind that drama is the one who helmed Doctors. And in one interview she had last month she said she will show her a different role although not a detective (as she always want to be). Some are speculating that Shin Hye is referring to her movie Call but some are speculating that it is a drama. 

I was relieved she wasn't in the drama of KES and that of HB. Although I like both HB and LMH but the writers of both their drama usually garner more negative than positive feedback. So, I was hoping she'll star with KSH or Taecyeon or any capable senior actor in a female-centric production. If it is with a younger co star, it will be okay too. If it is YSH, their chemistry is proven already. I'm rambling, I know LOL

OMG I hope it's true. Fingers crossed

Can you share the twitter thread where our girl met with PD? Just curious!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ash011 said:

OMG I hope it's true. Fingers crossed

Can you share the twitter thread where our girl met with PD? Just curious!! 

Chinggu please don't get your hopes up. I was only speculating LOL but yes also crossing my finger here. I'm trying to find the tweet as it must have been buried already as she is a prolific twitter. It could be that they were just having a casual meal as former colleagues. You know how our girl maintains friendships. 

• Like 5
  • Jillia changed the title to ❤Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ Upcoming Movie Alone premieres in 2020❤️