❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest eppas05

What happened that it was moderated? Good morning here in my part of the World! How's everyone of my chingus here in this thread? Missing uri PrincessShinHye? My prayers for uri ShinHye--May she continue to prosper and bless with pure heart... And continue to do great things. She is always a good role model to the young generation. Be safe and good health;)

Hello everyone. I have been gone for a long time. I am so sorry to have left without any notice. I have been so busy with life and thinking about my career goals that I didn't have the time for anything fun and hanging out in this thread or translating anything requested on my blog. I deeply apologize. I want to say that I am back, but that is not the case. I have to prepare for finals and AP exams and then in June, I graduate high school. Then, I start studying for the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) during the summer. Next, I start college in August or Semester based on which university I decide to go to. For four years, I continue studying for the MCAT, do medical internships and research with professors, and study really hard and hopefully graduate in the year 2019. Then, I take the MCAT test and hope that I pass. If I pass (I hope I do), then I will go to Medical School and do residency, and study to get a license as a medical doctor I want to become (dermatologist or surgeon - not sure yet). During this time, I may be only able to relax for a while. You chingus may stil post requests for translations on my blog, but it might be a LONG time before they get translated. If I make translations, it might be in parts and pieces at a time that whole translations at once. I deeply apologize again. I have been grateful for all the support you chingus you have given me and believe that I will never meet awesome people like you chingus. Thank you for everything. Even though I will be gone, I won't say goodbye because this is NOT a goodbye or a farewell. We WILL meet again chingus. So until then, see you later chingus for this WILL be only a hiatus, not an end. 
Good friends never say goodbye. They simply say, "See you soon". - Anonymous
Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again! - Anonymous

Guest arl1430293995

I simply love that her heart is of pure goodness! Again thanks for all the updates! I love coming into this forum, gone for days but here for hours catching up! Rainy days aren't always bad, it washes away dirt and debre giving a fresh new start on a sunny day. >:D<