❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye, A Day in Autumn Mojo Sphine 2021 FALL Collection Unveiled

Monday, July 12, 2021 09:31:02

original image

[Star Daily News = Reporter Cheon Seolhwa ]

MOJO.S.PHINE, a female character brand developed by Daehyun (CEO Shin Hyun-kyun), has released a pictorial for the 2021 FALL collection with brand muse Park Shin-hye.

In the published pictorial, Park Shin-hye captured the autumn mood with Mojo Sphine's unique feminine sensibility in the background of an industrial space with a modern sense using dreamy and fantasy flower objects. She expresses the season concept 'un jour etonnant (a special day)' in her own atmosphere, and delivers a special day away from the tiring daily life in a dramatic way with Mojo Esphine's exclusive and luxurious feminine style.

Through this 2021 FALL collection, a dress that mixes trendy elements such as pensy, jacquard, and print patterns in a feminine mood that melts the brand's identity, a romantic skirt setup that can be used as daywear, and a tone-on-tone match with Ulci color. From setup styling to feminine styles, you can find attractive styles that can be used in a variety of ways from office wear to daily look.

원본 이미지

▲ Provided by Mojo Spine

Mojo Sphine, which is loved by women in their 20s and 30s for their designs using various materials and color matches every season, released a romantic mood pictorial with Park Shin-hye and presented a Park Shin-hye autumn look full of autumn sensibility. 

The 2021 FALL collection campaign pictorials and wear products with Mojo S Phine and muse Park Shin-hye can be found sequentially at Mojo S. Phine's nationwide offline stores and official online stores.

cr:http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=303157

# ToTantzPlayer
# TumblerGift # WithThanks
# Let's go back to being a model student
# ILikeYou #ILOVEyou #Thankyou
# I think it's Waikiki
# The reality is corona
#TanzPlayGoods
#lovemorelivebettertanzplay

Wahhh... She is having a great time at TanzPlay.. the pattern of her clotes is similar with her clotes when she was in Bali so cute

via 

Imagen

Imagen

IG <mojo.s.phine> 2021.07.19

#newarrivals
2021 Fall Campaign
'un jour etonnant' a special day

#MojoSpin with muse #Shinhye Park (@ssinz7)
2021 Romantic Fall Campaign

Dreamy and fantasy mood in industrial space
Discover the Fall collection that you can feel right now.

DRESS :: J213MSE002FL1

https://instagram.com/p/CRfx_-DJth2/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Park Shin-hye, "I am still lacking, but I hope I can become a person who can share my life with someone"

POSTED ON JUNE 29, 2021 | BY ADMIN

http://www.dizculnews.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C-1.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye radiated lovely energy through a pictorial.

On the 28th, the agency Salt Entertainment released several cuts of Park Shin-hye's 'W Korea' July issue with 'Van Cleef & Arpels', a French high jewelry & watch maison.

In the published photos, Park Shin-hye catches the eye by radiating positive and joyful energy with a lively expression and a bright smile. He took various poses and excellently digested the jewelry he wore, creating a high-quality pictorial.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Park Shin-hye compared 'Van Cleef & Arpels' to a dense forest and said, "Just as densely planted trees form a forest, the jewelry of 'Van Cleef & Arpels' also combines delicate processes to create a special piece. isn't it born So when I wear jewelry, I feel like it will infuse good energy and good luck.”

On the other hand, in an interview with the subject of 'About happy and happy everyday moments and a hopeful and positive life', he said, "I am still lacking, but I want to become a person who can share my life with others rather than living for myself. I am living,” he said sincerely, expressing his desire to live on the side of those in need and giving.

Meanwhile, more pictorial cuts and full interviews with Park Shin-hye can be found in the July issue of 'W Korea'.

Park Shin Hye wearing Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry appeared in South Korean Fashion Magazine in July.  Picture/taken from IG @wkorea

Photo/W Korea

http://dizculnews.co.kr/101033

Salt Entertainment Drops New Captivating Profile Photos of Park Shin Hye, and .... on Instagram

BY Shai Collins Jul 20, 2021 12:32 AM EDT

Imagen

Lots of K-Drama actors are currently busy with their schedules since it's the second half of 2021.

And having a supportive agency is one of the luckiest things that an artist can have. Just like the home agency of actors  Park Shin Hye,... Salt Entertainment, where they made sure to update fans with the current status and activities of their beloved artists.

Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye

(Photo : Salt Entertainment's Official Instagram)

The ever-gorgeous Park Shin Hye is also blooming in her new photos. Wearing colorful and exquisite floral dresses matches the actress' charming persona. Her natural beauty is also evident in every photo proving that she is camera friendly.

Imagen

Kdramastars owns this article.

2021 Fall Campaign
'un jour etonnant' a special day

Romantic autumn campaign with muse #ParkShinhye (@ssinz7)

21Fall catalog with a dreamy and fantasy mood in an industrial space can be found at #MojoSpin's nationwide offline stores.