❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Is a Real Gem in AGATHA Paris Jewelry Photos
Park-Shin-Hye-main.jpg

Fashion jewelry brand AGATHA Paris has revealed photos of actress and some-time singer Park Shin Hye posing in promotional photos for the company’s 2014 fall-winter campaign.

Park Shin Hye

S.A.L.T Entertainment, the talent agency that represents the star, announced, “Park Shin Hye is a role model star for women in their teens, twenties, and thirties, and she has become the new face of AGATHA Paris.”

A spokesperson for the brand, meanwhile, explained why AGATHA Paris had been so keen to have the actress model its jewelry. The representative said, “She has lot of common points with our brand. She is sweet and fashionable. We hope that a lot of people will pay attention to her work, and our latest collection, as a result.”

Park Shin Hye has been a fixture on Korean drams since she appeared in SBS series, “Stairway to Heaven,” which aired from 2003 to 2005. More recently she has starred in “Flower Boys Next Door” and “The Heirs
Source : SOOMPI

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url( ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"AGATHA PARIS LAUNCHES F/W 2014 CAMPAIGN FEAT. NEW MUSE PARK SHIN HYE class="entry-title single-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; background-image: url( ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"0.jpg

AGATHA PARIS’s new collection of jewelries are shining brighter as Park Shin Hye adds her glowing charm in the brand’s latest F/W ads.

It seems the actress has been chosen as the new face of AGATHA PARIS for her popularity among people in their 20s and also for her innocence and loveliness, which are perfect for the changing trends in fashion.

001_zps91605aee.jpg~original
Source : COUCH KIMCHI

Guest jennbee

I agree please like or comment on every article she is in. It will prevent trolls saying bad things about her if many people are saying good things about her. ;) 
I almost forgot, every Friday she'll fly to China. As expected, great ninja skills. Safely arrived in China.
[1408101 FA cr.动次大次动次次] Too exicted now!! I actually coincidentally met!!! Park Shin Hye!! 1st time seeing K-star!
Bt80hypCEAELXxQ.jpg:large
Bt80hy_CAAA9PKO.jpg:large
Bt80hy3CIAA8u1U.jpg:large
photo cr: 动次大次动次 via Pank_BlueFA trans cr: Wintercherub

class="title_sec" style="font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; line-height: 34px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); font-weight: normal; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Shin-hye beams in Agatha Paris jewelry
20140801000735_0.jpg20140801000734_0.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye wowed fans as the new muse of the Agatha Paris 2014 F-W collection, flaunting elegant charm in the fashion pictorials. The photos show the actress completing her look with petite watches and thin metallic bracelets that boost her trademark graceful-and-lovely vibe. Park reportedly chose every piece of jewelry she wore for the pictorials.

By Cho Han-na, Intern reporter (hnncho@heraldcorp.com)
(Photo credit: Agatha Paris)

koreaherald

Guest jennbee

More FAs[140801 FA cr.奶茶年糕吴Sehun] Was actually on the same flight as Park Shin Hye~
Bt838j3CIAAZttY.jpg:large
[140801 FA cr.李宗玲cri] Shin Hye is so slim..smell so sweet..so pretttt..keeps smiling..too near..touch her shoulderBt8z6zLCUAAUTij.jpg:large
[140801] A bouquet of flowers was prepared by fans for welcoming Park Shin Hye to Chongqing~ Bt81sdnCYAAJ1UV.jpg
cr: Wintercherub

Guest annariana18

(ctto)

I found this vid at Twitter. It was a very short preview of Shin Hye and TOP for KBS Entertainment Weekly :)

proxy.jpg?t=HBhHaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb29tcGku
(ctto)

Shin Hye look so beautiful in this Agatha Paris!! She looks just.. WOW!! :-O I don't have words to describe it. I feel like shouting because I'm too stunned because of her beauty. Her beauty is beyond awesome! :x she's the kind that even when you stare at her for a long time, she still look so pretty and your eyes never get bored. When I look at any other pretty woman face, when I stare at her long, I would later feel boring and nothing special. But not with Shin Hye. She's really a true goddess! :x

Edited :
there's still no news about her doing a drama... :( I know I'm being selfish but I miss her. please make her do a good drama soon. yeah, I'm selfish but I miss her so much... and I want her to strike again for her career. I want her to shine again. huhu, if my wish will not be a burden to her, then please make it true! [-O<

@JenniferG, honestly i never fangirling another actress/actor except Shin Hye... Nah, if i idolizing another actress/actor/idol i'll just enjoy their drama or music never until like wht i do to shinhye... Even i spent my money for her like vote in baeksang or buy something tht related to her.... Its just naturally i love her without i realized. i always talk abt her n concern abt her like she's my family although i never meet her in person...Weird right? Hehehe 
@BluenB YOU'RE NOT WIERD CHINGU, IN FAC?T I ADORED YOU FOR BEING BRAVED IN TELLING US WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT HER. IT SHOW'S HOW YOU LOVE AND CARED OUR PRINCESS SHINHYE. SPENDING MONEY AND EFFORT TO SUPPORT WHATEVER OUR PRINCESS DO,IS WHAT A REAL FAN TRULLY DO? ALTHOUGH WE DON'T CONSIDERED OURSELVES JUST A FAN BUT AN EXTENSIONS TO HER FAMILY AS WELL. HE HE HE... FEELING CLOSED TO SHINHYE? I WAS S0 BLESSED ALSO TO KNOW SUCH A NICE PERSON AND CARING YOU ARE. CO'Z YOU TREAT SHINHYE LIKE A FAMILY MEMBERS RATHER THAN JUST AN ACTRESS WHO MAKE US HAPPY IN EVERYTHING SHE DOES THROUGH MOVIES,SERIES,CF AND FAN MEETINGS... A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOU CHINGU.....
tumblr_mmysqkQBYd1rn4higo1_500.gif

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE GIFS                   Big-Hugs...-Thank-you_223.gif                      

" SHINHYE "  AUGUST SCHEDULE 2014

2/8 - ‘2014 Story of Angel’ Chongqing, China
3/8 - ‘2014 Story of Angel’ Shenzhen, China
6/8 - Bruno Magli space (newspaper/mag) shooting.
7/8 - Photoshoot
9/8 - ‘2014 Story of Angel’ Changsa, China
10/8 - ‘2014 Story of Angel’ Beijing, China
13/8 - Millet CF shooting
*KBS <Entertainment Weekly’ at Millet shooting site scheduled to be broadcast on the 1st week of August.

Source: S.A.L.T Entertainment
http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220078397324

박신혜 배우님의 2014년 8월 스케줄을 알려드립니다.
- 8월 2일 '2014 Story of Angel' 중국 중경
- 8월 3일 '2014 Story of Angel' 중국 심천
- 8월 6일 브루노말리 지면 촬영
- 8월 7일 화보 촬영
- 8월 9일 '2014 Story of Angel' 중국 장사 
- 8월 10일 '2014 Story of Angel' 중국 북경
- 8월 13일 밀레 광고 촬영
* KBS 연예가중계 밀레 촬영현장 8월 첫주 방송 (예정)

http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220078397324

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PARKSHINHYE ARAB FANSHugs-images-1%20(4).gif

PARKSHINHYE SENSE OF FASHION

IMG_3110.jpg                                               1406128718.jpg                                                                  095427319_15.jpg                                                                                     imageIMG_3021.jpg
                                    image                                image_2014-01-23-4.jpg

park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600 2840_L_1350639628.jpg                                                                                                                                                 173337886_11.jpg
2012040512275556682_1.jpg

12.jpgmcsosl.jpg
                                                            park_shin_hye___png_render___7_by_michir                                                     blue.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PSHIC2337183md9hmxeb0z.gif

统一鲜橙多weibo

http://www.weibo.com/p/1006061820399584/weibo?from=page_100606&mod=TAB#_rnd1406952892779

6c8117e0jw1eiy42sd5b6j20np0hstas.jpg

6c8117e0jw1eiy42z8fe2j20np0hsmyy.jpg

6c8117e0jw1eiy437hjmtj20np0hs0u1.jpg

6c8117e0jw1eiy43d9aswj20hs0npaba.jpg

6c8117e0jw1eiy5peoknuj20xc18gwke.jpg

#漂亮C-Girl#0802重庆站:今天天气大晴天哟,high,漂亮女神&偶像男神欢迎大家的到来~

# Beautiful C-Girl # 0802 Chongqing station: sunny weather today yo, high, beautiful goddess & idol gods welcome the arrival ~

[Photos] Added first images for the upcoming Korean movie "The Tailors"

Added first images for the upcoming Korean movie "The Tailors" (2014)

Directed by Lee Won-seok

With Han Seok-Kyu, Ko Soo, Park Shin-hye, Yoo Yeon-seok, Ma Dong-seok, Shin So-yul,...

Synopsis
A story about tailors who made the Royal Family's clothes during the Chosun times.

photo467920.jpg

Source : www.hancinema.net

?pubid=1157&zoneid=30955&cb=140701208744?pubid=1157&zoneid=30737&cb=140701209129?pubid=1157&zoneid=30958&cb=140701209818

While we were waiting for Shin Hye  in  Chongxing FM .....here's some unseen pics from her Shanghai FM2040468650_d734d0b8.jpg

2040468650_aa25b411.jpg2040468650_69d576fd.jpg2040468650_4f1c3d95.jpg

credit pics as tagged