❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nistymaj

@resrimith... basically it's like the fairytale where a mermaid wanted to become a human to look for the man she fell in love with... you know the cliche and all but i don't know how will the scriptwriter's gonna weave her story out of this plot.I'm praying this will be the next drama of uri Shin Hye.... [-O< 
@branwen...awww so sad to hear your news about kayleecorner tumblr (of @thao2125)....as you said , she has a treasure trove there. Hope she can revive it. Actually the hitting video which is popular in the thread now is hers, right? :(

nistymaj

said:

@ KhushiRS....nice to see you here again. Shin Hye still hasn't committed to do any drama although she is sent so many lovecalls and scripts. There was a rumor that she was going to do one with Lee Junki, the Joseon Gunman but that is already out coz I think she prefers to finish her university first. Another rumor swirling around is she got an offer for Night Watchman, an MBC sageuk drama in the latter part of 2014 about 3 flower boys guarding the palace against vengeful ghost. Although my personal wish is for her to play the TVN drama mermaid which hasn't casted yet. If the plot is good I think our princess will be great in that... 

Already voted in allkpop.... lets just do our share and ignore those haters....

@faidaris
Sure sure sweetheart. ;;)
That is moi as addressed by my twin sis.. @branwen. She calls me kitten. Meowwww.. tumblr_lj7m023ybE1qcyka5o1_500.gif
ctto.

@nistymajWow.. I am super excited. I shall start praying with you dear. [-O<
@bunnybearOh come here you naughty bunnybear..You are my sunshine too.124339.gif
ctto.
Yes guys.. I too saw a banner in twitter about baeksang but no furthur news about it. They might have postponed it,considering d situtation.
Ok i will be selfish..Dont mind me..Dear god,Let shin hye be offered with d script & accept both d dramas..n let it be a ratings winner n let it capture everyone's heart. [-O<

@all chingus who knows how to do the youtube  mv, can you plz...

do an mv for parkshinhye beautiful in white in a background, i really like that song and i think it really suits shinhye personality. i just tried in making but i'm a dumb clueless in doing it. 

Thank you @JenniferG for all the awesome gif! Seriously, hands down, our Shin-hye is definitely, DEFINITELY one of the best natural looking beauties in the world. THE WORLD! I especially REALLY love to see her walking the red carpets... All dress up so neatly and on point. She has this charm that's soooo beautiful, soooo innocently seductive, that always leaves me breathless each time. And I really think she's really beautiful inside out. I wish to meet her some day. I wish so hard! I hope I'll be able to see her during her World Tour this year. Maybe in Thailand? :)
tumblr_mmjld5z4A71s7vpl4o1_250.gifcto
Just BEAUTIFUL. Period.

Thank you @JenniferG for all the awesome gif! Seriously, hands down, our Shin-hye is definitely, DEFINITELY one of the best natural looking beauties in the world. THE WORLD! I especially REALLY love to see her walking the red carpets... All dress up so neatly and on point. She has this charm that's soooo beautiful, soooo innocently seductive, that always leaves me breathless each time. And I really think she's really beautiful inside out. I wish to meet her some day. I wish so hard! I hope I'll be able to see her during her World Tour this year. Maybe in Thailand? 

@faidaris  for certainly i agree with you, shinhye being the god naturally given beauty. and she enhances the beauty that god given to her not just for the looks, but also for the kindness and doing charitable works for the humanitarian people.it makes her even more appealing,thats why so many people admired her more.  eventhough i'm girl whenever i saw her wearing such beautiful  dress and walking in a red carpet i always sigh... when god showered all the beautiful traits in a human. shinhye got it all and i love it.your wish is also my wish? how i love to see shinhye in human flesh with my two own eyes. maybe i well collapse from the excitements.

JenniferG said:

@all chingus who knows how to do the youtube  mv, can you plz...

do an mv for parkshinhye beautiful in white in a background, i really like that song and i think i really suits shinhye personality. i just tried in making but i'm a dumb clueless in doing it. 

Never seen this pics before, I guess it is from school year book....ErNvcaj.jpg
e2Xxd4N.png
credit pics to respective ownersource :PSHDCinside

Guest MISSMOON

@jenniferg sure, how many jenny I have. But I 'm really busy these 2 days. I will make it when I have time, promise.