❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@jenniferg my lovely chingu some fans know how to post but they didn't, this shows how much u r a loyal fan 
@nistymaj sis actually still I have exams & after these exams & should prepare for my finals  
@gominam1990 I was born in 1998 & I'm from kuwait, hope I often see u here in our thread 
our @faidaris is here  anneyou  :-h
@resrimith sis who made ur day bad, tell me?? I'm gonna ruin his/her life 
@maris1 LoooooL my wisdom is nothing compared to yours. thank u sis for ur compliments  .:-*  & I missed u so much 

@missmoon  thats why i owed you so much for that my beautiful chingu, it makes me happy whenever i saw your post co'z i'm sure thier also some news and old pic that i didn't see them before. as for parkshinhye i don't know why i'm into her. the more i know her the more admiration and highly respect i give to our beautiful princess.

@bunnybear thank you for the post just like @nilerose, @branwen, @bellaL, @resrimith, @staRIX @kixamay, @nistymaj,@agie and to other chingus who loved our princess. i really appreciated the effort and time that you spend off with this thread and soon it well be boasting to 800th pages. congratulations to us who loved unconditonally to our dear princess.

@faidaires nice meeting you i saw your name in minshin thread as well as @kimsoyeon18 in doolies thread. thank you also guys for loving our princess.

@leshel jane_B hi, to you my kababayan? @gominam1990 @chelsea814. it's a nice feeling to gain such wonderful friends in this thread and to all beautiful people who sorrounded  and made this shinhye thread.

@maris1 i'm surely having fun when i read and watching videos as well as seeing the old and new photos of shinhye. i'm more far left behind when in comes in contributing. you guys are more experienced than i'am? that's why i looked all of you as my seniors at the same time you guys taught me how to be patient, kind, and considerate to feelings of other people.

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :x :x :x 

Guest MISSMOON

No wonder why dramafever chose her as their special guest.

Guys who didn't become her fans in dramafever. Go and be her fan their just by pressing " become a fan" button in her page.

I think dramafever and allkpop r imp websites in korean dramas & kpop lovers even in korea. psh supporters "k starlight angels" posted abt these 2 websites many times. We need to show our support in those websites

Guest rackyvirgo

@resrimith‌ : good to hear that you are getting over the blues that seem to come back like a bad penny out of nowhere at some time of another to everyone like unwanted guests. Like most of us ........coming here does help get over them. You had better do it soon because you are one of those who help others cheer up with your posts.

:)

Selfish little me! :))

@faidaris: I have been used to reading your posts since ages that I did not realize until friends here pointed out that we have not welcomed you on this thread. Very remiss of me. Should not be taking for granted people like you whose posts have really amused, loved and often laughed out loud at..... :x ;)) :))

Welcome to this thread too...... >:D<

@gominam@leyshal @rackyvirgo @tranz and all other new members I might have missed .......delighted to see more and more new Shinhye admirers making their presence felt in this forum with their unique input......welcome!. It makes coming here more fun and entertaining. :D

@bunnybear: thanks for the pictures from Shinhye's early days. I have never seen them before.........and that's saying something.

@JenniferG: I feel that we are all having fun reading, sharing and enjoying each other's posts irrespective of being an idol, superstar, legend etc. In fact, you are leaving oldies like me far behind with all your marvellous updates so much so that it seems you have been here forever. 8->

@missmoon: best of luck for the remaining exams and assignments. It's good to see you resurface from being buried among the books. Your insightful updates are being missed. :) but, you must be a fountain of knowledge and wisdom these days. *-:) . :D

@maris1 thanks for welcoming me though I just silently lurk here most of the time, but i really love Shinhye and there's no days that i'm not here.

@missmoon, i go to the site that you mention but i don't know how to vote. can you plz.. help me how to do it.

and also the story you mention about the mean girl in the later end she well become nice. it's possible to do it in a plot movie or series? i hope shinhye well be the mean character.

:D:D:D

Guest MISSMOON

@jenniferg do u mean allkpop voting. Chingu press on the link

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

then u will find the figure "the picture" showing the rounds & the competitors. Just press on unnie name "in pink boxes" in the top of the figure then click vote. The voting is on the figure itself. I hope u understood form me chingu.

@jenniferg do u mean allkpop voting. Chingu press on the link 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress
then u will find the figure "the picture" showing the rounds & the competitors. Just press on unnie name "in pink boxes" in the top of the figure then click vote. The voting is on the figure itself. I hope u understood form me chingu.

@missmoon thank you for the info? i already cast off my vote and i hope it will add to climb it to the higher level of votes for shinhye...

JenniferG said: @jenniferg do u mean allkpop voting. Chingu press on the link 

@missmoon thank you for the info? i already cast off my vote and i hope it will add to climb it to the higher level of votes for shinhye...

Guest gominam1990

@MISSMOON wow ur so young! kekekeloved the idea of shin hye ssi portraying a role like that. Mean girls rocks! by the way im from the philippines. i always visit this thread everyday, its like my daily routine. =)So excited for the drama fever awards which will be held on the 1st of May in NY.  Cant wait to see new pictures of our shin hye... so love her! =)

Guest MISSMOON

Alien huang is a taiwanese singer & actor. When did he interact with unnie?! @gominam1990‌ another chingu from Philippines :-* anneyoung. Chingu the real age is the mind age ;)

@maris1
Aww.. So sweet. I am embarrassed. :\">
tumblr_mdriqhqb041qzqwqw.gif
ctto.
@MISSMOONMy baby.. U're back. I missed you. >:D<
Oh.. Will you be my power ranger.?giphy.gif
ctto.
Its official then.. ;) :D
Hmm.. now i m over with it, i think i will share it. It may even give someone a good laugh. lol.

Well currently having a big problem with d electricity board. From day before yesterday,suffering from power loss. And the funny thing is..only in our house. Dad was out of town,so i was left to solve d prob by myself. After many conversations with d officials,finally they solved d prob after 16 hrs n got d current supply yesterday(spent d whole night n day without current supply,putting me in a bad mood yesterday. So when the prob solved,i came online to check dis thread n guess what after few hrs again d power supply got cut. n nw we have gotten it again after patiently waiting d whole night n day. I am still kinda scared whether they will start it again. Imagine in this scorching hot summer..no electricity ONLY TO UR PLACE while d whole neighbourhood living peacefully at d confines of their home. Gosh..

And thankyou baby. I shall watch those videos of shin hye. :)And i love d idea of shin hye in mean girls korean version.Thumbs up for that. :-bd
I wish some producer looks at the idea n start implying it to reality. :)
@bunnybear So happy that our shin hye ranks no.1. She is no.1 and always be no.1 for us. :)