❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye, will go on a world tour..Korean wave queen who cannot be substituted :x

[OSEN=Choi Na Young] Park Shin Hye, who had an Asia tour last year first time ever as a Korean actress, is going to go on a world tour this year.

She is expecting to hold fan meetings in America, Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Philippines and so on with the title of ‘2014 PARK SHIN HYE WORLD TOUR : STORY OF ANGEL’ starting from May.

Starting with that, she is going to hold a fan meeting after attending 'The 2014 DramaFever Award’ that will be held at New York on May 1st.

Especially in China in which the drama ‘He Who Wishes to Wear the Crown, Endures Its Weight – The Heirs’ got highly popular, she is expecting to broaden the range from Shanghai last year and is going to meet the fans in 5 regions of Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Shenzhen and Changsha and so on.

The associates of her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment said “We are always grateful to the love from not only in Korea but also overseas. From May, we are planning to meet with even more overseas fans including America, Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Philippines. Since Park Shin Hye is someone who makes efforts to prepare a new performance every time when the opportunity to interact with the fans is given so she will present even more diverse performance this year” and conveyed.

Starting with her debut work the drama ‘Stairway to Heaven’, Park Shin Hye became the next generation Korean wave star with the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ in 2009 and she had hits in a row overseas for every work she appeared on such as ‘Heartstrings’, ‘Flower Boys Next Door’ and also ‘The Inheritors’ from last year and so on and became a solid Korean wave star.

An ability to maintain the life that is full of energy, solid acting skills and having talents in many fields as a multi-tainer are getting the comments that it is the source that mesmerizes the fans both in Korea and overseas in regardless of men, women, old or young. The associates of Park Shin Hye are planning to make her popularity both in Korea and overseas much more solid through 2014 tour.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is currently busy shooting for the movie ‘Sang Eui Won’ and she also released the song ‘Arm Pillow’ in the beginning of April that she presents to the fans.

nyc@osen.co.kr

S.A.L.T. Entertainment

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및

보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지] :x :x

http://m.star.naver.com/ssinz/news/end?id=2665745

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 850px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"15 Gorgeous Celebrities Model “L’icona Ferragamo” Shoes for Vogue Magazine
shoes_parkshinhye.jpg

soompi

@bone if you want to vote..here another vote..
1901183_622641581143409_220728069_n.jpg
Time for Star Ranking Vote!! 

Topic: A star who were/is a model student at school.

Remember, your vote makes our TOP 5 
We will be waiting!!
Thank you 

*When voting, you must only PRESS "LIKE" to the name of the star you are voting for*

https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/622641581143409/?type=1&theater

note : shin hye at 4th position, after seohyun, song joong ki, and eli?

class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 15px 3px 12px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 21px; font-family: AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 27px; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye, Lee Seung Hwan affection ... "Uncle song" In the Mood for Love ', the sun and look good "Article Date 4/10/2014 10:15 a.m.
3A -a +

[TV Report = gimgayoung News] Park Shin Hye actress and singer Lee Seung-hwan to promote the love of music showed a lot of looks. Park Shin Hye is on his Twitter on the 10th, "Wow Uncle song comes on the radio in the car, which thou so geuriwoseo, I'm so looking parser 'In the Mood for Love' tteoohreumyeo shining sun and looks good around here, "the article was published. mentioned by Park Shin Hye song 'In the Mood for Love' was released in March 26 11 Lee Seung Hwan home 'FALL TO FLY' songs. Park Shin Hye Lee Seung Hwan who is using the title Uncle look showed a lot of affection. Park Shin Hye Lee Seung Hwan Song 2003 "flowers" official music video debut in the entertainment industry. Park Shin Hye and Lee Seung Hwan directly through the audition, known attracted excavated. gimgayoung reporter kky1209@tvreport.co.kr  / photo = TV Report DB Copyright ⓒ TV reports ( tvreport.co.kr ), all rights reserved [ TV Go to the newsstand report ] [ TV Report a mobile web shortcut ] cr: diena11 (Minshin Thread)

Proved shin hye queen of chemistry, shin hye appear 2 times in this poll
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 850px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"The 7 Best K-Drama Couples of 2013-2014
With Lee Min Hotlee-min-ho-park-shin-hye.jpg

2. SBS “The Heirs”

Lee Min Ho (Kim Tan) and Park Shin Hye (Cha Eun Sang)

12.0% (1307 votes)

The heir to the country’s largest company, and the daughter of that household’s maid, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were the main characters of this modern Cinderella story.

Throwing away his status without a care for love, this couple quickly became the fantasy of women all over Korea.

With Kim Woo Bin

kim-woo-bin-park-shin-hye-800x431.png

4. SBS “The Heirs

Kim Woo Bin (Choi Young Do) and Park Shin Hye (Cha Eun Sang)

6.3% (681 votes)

A couple that had just as many fans as the main couple of the drama. Kim Woo Bin, the classic rich bad boy, approaches Park Shin Hye to bully her, but ends up falling in love instead. A bully to others, but a kind and warm heart to her, Kim Woo Bin was often her knight in shining armor, despite the fact that she had eyes only for another.

soompi

i was sad about the recent poll, i really want shinhye to be on top? if only i could understand korean i will definitely vote for her. maybe theres a reason for that when someone close the doors, then so many windows will open. thats why so may blessings come in to shinhye. the important is she's in demand in cf than the one whose in the no.1 spot? i guessed i will not be bothered for the ranking as long as she's no.1 in my heart and mind.

Facebook update~
[bM EVENT _ 브루노말리 봄 정기 세일]
3월26일 ~ 4월8일 브루노말리 SALE 참여하고 행운도 잡으세요.
세일기간 중 구매하신 영수증 번호만 입력하면 응모 끝!

- 응모기간 : 2014. 3. 26(수) ~ 4 .13(일)
- 사은품 : 럭키 N백(1명), 영화예매권 2매(100명)
- 이벤트 참여하기 >> http://bruno.bizsite.co.kr/

* 세일기간 종료후에도 본 이벤트는 참여가능 해요~

1505546_688689517860627_6434830436971041

Hi everyone. Wow this thread is going sooo fast…. Awesome job, chingus. I'm finally here in Seoul :\"> "Annhyeong."  Haven't done anything interesting as of late. :-/ But I hope I can catch Park Shin hye somewhere.. (praying for a fan signing event somewhere). loool. hehehe. Miss you all. Be safe guys:)