❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Sports Bright and Bold Prints for “Singles”
Fotor0120213220.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye’s photos for fashion magazine, “Singles” have been released on the web! The outfits and pieces featured in the pictorial are looks inspired by bold prints that are expected to be a huge trend this upcoming spring of 2014.

With smokey eyes and a neutral lip color, Park Shin Hye’s chic look is mainly due in part to the unique and funky prints she is seen wearing. 

The staff from the shoot were full of praise for the actress saying, “She started off the shoot with a big smile and transformed into a different person in front of the camera. Her bewitching charm left a great impression on us. She was an amazing model who did a 180 degree turn for the concept of the photo shoot.” 

In related news, Park Shin Hye will join “Reply 1994” star Yoo Yeon Suk in a brand new historical film set in the Joseon dynasty called, “The Dressmaking/Tailor’s Office.” 

Soompi

ELLE KOREA IS IN THE MOOD FOR PARK SHIN HYE
5.jpg

There’s a bit of a 2046 / In The Mood For Love feel to Park Shin Hye‘s new fashion spreads for Elle Korea’s February edition.
The shoot tries to recapture 1960s Hong Kong, as Park slips into retro-inspired attire for the upcoming spring and summer seasons.
Source  |  Korea Star Daily

Couch Kimchi

Guest eppas05

First time in this thread, however, I have been reading all comments and I am a proud Park Shin Hye fan. As I have said at MinShin thread I am also an ahjumma, Filipina here in Los Angeles CA. Thanks for all beautiful comments about Shin Hye<3<3>3

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jang Geun Suk Praises Park Shin Hye on Her Talents
jang-geun-suk-park-shin-hye.jpg

Jang Geun Suk recently revealed that he prefers to keep in touch with his colleagues.

On January 20, the Hallyu star met up with reporters in the Gangnam area. During the interview, he chose Kim Jae JoongJi SungKim Hee ChulYong Jun HyungMithra Jin, and Lee Hong Gi as his closest celebrity friends. 

He explained, “I tend to stay close with fellow actors that I have worked with. That is the case with YoonA and Park Shin Hye. Actually, I gave a call to Park Shin Hye yesterday. We will shoot a Chinese commercial together as well.”

Praising the talented actress, he continued, “I have shot around three commercials with her, and I also recommend her a lot. She is very good and hard-working. Also, she follows me extremely well. I really hope she will succeed.” 

Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye acted together in the SBS drama “You’re Beautiful” back in 2009, and received much love for their roles as Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nam. Seems like they have stayed close since.

After wrapping up KBS’ “Beautiful Man,” the handsome actor is currently resting and looking into his next project.

Soompi

Jang Geun Suk Talks About Park Shin Hye, “We Get Along Well”
jang-geun-suk.jpg?w=600

Jang Geun Suk sat down with a group of reporters last January 20.During the interview, he talked about the celebrities he's close with, mentioning Kim Jae Joong, Ji Sung, Kim Hee Chul, Yong Jun Hyung and Mithra Jin for the males, and Yoona and Park Shin Hye for the females. He said, "For the girls, I'm close with them because I worked with them in some past projects."
On staying close with Park Shin Hye, he said, "I just had a conversation with Park Shin Hye yesterday, and we will be meeting tomorrow for a commercial shoot in China. I've done three advertisements with her already. When I have a project, I always try to recommend Park Shin Hye to partner with me."
"We get along well, and as her senior, I sincerely wish her well," he shared.The two actors worked together in the 2009 drama "You're Beautiful" where they played the two main lead characters. Their 2013 dramas "The Heirs" and "Pretty Man" were unfortunately pitted against each other for the timeslot, but Jang Geun Suk said that it did not draw bad blood between them."Park Shin Hye once told me, 'Why does your drama have to air at the same timeslot as mine?', and she said that she didn't have the choice but to compete with me," he concluded.Jang Geun Suk is currently on a break after the conclusion of his drama "Pretty Man". Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.
KDramaStars

PS~LOL on the pic that they used! It was just an edited pic. The original is with Joong Ki Oppa~ ;))

1928641A4BCFACB203C6D8

cr to cfile24.uf.tistory.com

Guest minshinaddicted

Park Shin Hye :)

parrk.jpg
tumblr_mlpflgX5121rcpwx1o3_250.giftumblr_mlpflgX5121rcpwx1o4_250.gif
tumblr_mlpflgX5121rcpwx1o5_250.giftumblr_mlpflgX5121rcpwx1o1_250.gif
tumblr_mlpflgX5121rcpwx1o6_250.giftumblr_mlpflgX5121rcpwx1o7_250.gif
tumblr_mlpflgX5121rcpwx1o2_250.gif

i like park shin hye in this drama Princess Hours, she look amazing and beautiful..i really adore her :)

Park Sin-hye's photo shoot in Hong Kong

photo395399.jpg

Park Sin-hye appeared on the streets of Hong Kong.

She modeled for fashion magazine ELLE with MIU MIU.

She displayed the 2014 S/S collection which consists of the 1960s retro look, with strong colors and prints. Park Sin-hye has been busy in Hong Kong with photo shoots and parties.

In an interview with ELLE, Park said, "I try my best to enjoy what I am doing. I am also growing more interested in fashion. The colorful clothes make me feel fresh".

Park Sin-hye is looking forward to the movie "The Tailors" featuring Han Seok-KyuKo SooYoo Yeon-seok and more.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

HanCinema

[Rough Trans] Han Seung Ho "Park Shin Hye..Talented in singing, participated in many OST"

DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked Han Seung Ho, "Recently earned quite a lot because of OST?" He admitted, "Yes"..He continued, "Recently been producing OST mainly, I suggested why not let the actors/actresses sing directly (for OST)..they too agreed to do so"

Thereafter he talked about the bts of producing popular OST such as .. ..."Is usually very close to Park Shin Hye..she's a friend who is very much talented in singing"

* Han Seung Ho - CEO of FNC Entertainment*

Original Post: http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1390377230641942002

Chinese translation cr. tripleEdoubleLU

Eng translation cr: Wintercherub :x :x =D>

snowhninpyae

said: [Rough Trans] Han Seung Ho "Park Shin Hye..Talented in singing, participated in many OST" DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked Han Seung Ho, "Recently earned quite a lot because of OST?" He admitted, "Yes"..He continued, "Recently been producing OST mainly, I suggested why not let the actors/actresses sing directly (for OST)..they too agreed to do so" Thereafter he talked about the bts of producing popular OST such as

.. ..."Is usually very close to Park Shin Hye..she's a friend who is very much talented in singing" * Han Seung Ho - CEO of FNC Entertainment* Original Post: http://m.tvdaily.co.kr/article.php?aid=1390377230641942002 Chinese translation cr. tripleEdoubleLU Eng translation cr: Wintercherub :x :x =D> 're>