❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hello, i'm newbie.. I get challenge to answer this question because i really like park shin hye
 1- When did start admiring shinhye? after watch heartstring, 2011
 2-What makes u love her ?she is charming, well-manner, friendly, pure beauty, hard working actress
 3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours? yes, of course..
4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?the heirs, heartstring, yab, hayate combat buttler, tree of heaven, stairway to heaven, goong s
 5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?sassy girl, i like her cameo ep 1 in king of dramas, bad girls turn good, like young do in heirs, drama or movie ok
 6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?kim so hyun, won bin (her wish), park yoochun
7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.many people says her not really good in kiss scene, haha
8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?
sometime too honest describe someone, so it turn like critic
 9- Who is the costar having the best chemistry with shinhye?
lee min ho, yong hwa, lee wan
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?lee min ho, good actor, well-manner, handsome, treat her so kindly
11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?
i learn about jang keun suk, yong hwa, yoon shi yoon, kim ji hoon and lee min ho because shin hye, haha
but i admires lee min ho among all her co-star now
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?
i pray the best for shinhye, being officially or not, 24 or 25, she did have any dating experience so she must hardworking to express love, it's better if she have experiences in real live
13- Where are you from?Indonesia

Guest nyquist

Translation of her twitter. 
[TRANS 6/1 ssinz] Learnt to do flower arrangement with Se-mi unni last saturday~ Did not blow my hair so it looked so messy.. Sob..

RT ssinz 지난주 토요일 보운찌 세미언니 손잡고 난생처음 꽃꽂이 배워봄~ 내 머리는 드라이를 안해서 산발이네..쩝..1507798_602120773194666_1532161928_n.jpg
Cr. PSHSG

sorry, i didn't read properly for question number 7,
the best thing about shin hye that many idol didn't have she good at all thing sport, singing, dancing, and with her cuteness make everyone in her side feel comfortable..

Guest sheila88

MISSMOON said: sheila88 said: Hey guys haven't been here in a while (well actually I read your posts but I haven't posted here in a while) how are you? @MISSMOON nice to see you here too ;-) >>> nice to see u too my lovely sheila88I think the questions are interesting so here are my answers

1- When did start admiring shinhye? 

Since YAB, it's the first drama of hers that I ever watched & I was impressed by her portrayal of go mi nam >> the same here chingu
 2-What makes u love her ?
HER ( I know it sounds general) but there are so many things that I just wanna say her. Still, i'm gonna develop lolHer beauty : I thing she's the most beautiful Korean actress & I love her curves.Her cuteness : she's like the cutest thing on earthHer talent (acting, music, dance, sports...). & the fact that she is normal not starry at all.Her personality : she's friendly, bubbly, easy to get along with, she wears her heart on her sleeve, she's full of aygo + she's very well behaved & so dignified ! I love the fact that she keeps guys at arms length. I don't like flirty daring girls who change boyfriends every 6 months... >>>>  u didn't leave a thing loool
 3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours? Yes ! hands down
4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?n°1 YAB & Heirs          >>> for me the  1st place :YAB then then Heirslast would be...actually I haven't figured it out yet 
 5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?I want her to portray someone that is the exact opposite of her...I also want her to play a spy or a cop or something like that, a bad*** character >>> sounds interesting
 6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?LMH coz i'm a minshin shipper lol  ;-) >>>>>> looooooooolWon bin I know she has a crush on him even though he's way older that her >>> i want to see her face while filming w/ him looooolkim woo bin I found their chemistry interestingLJS I love their friendship + they both have that milky beauty they're interesting on screenJGS I love their chemistry >> looool u seems to be a bipolar shipper like me :)) :))
7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.
 she has a huge heart... I'm not saying others are heartless lol but in her case it's just a very prominent part of who she is & it shows, she does so much for the others <3 >>> <38-What the things you hate abt shinhye?nothing 
for me it's a tie btw LMH & JGS >>> loool 
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?
lol yes a lot of them but ever since I saw her with LMH my heart balanced more towards minshin & now with Heirs i'm a total minshiner  >> I know my chingu loool11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?all of them lol except for LMH I fell for him before <3 >>>> looool. once ysy said that the reason he  agreed of acting in FBND was shinhye because he thinks she is the one who made the popular JGS >> he is right, she is someone who makes the viewers start liking her costars 
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged?
I think it's a really good way to remain dignified. <3At the age she wants, she said she wanted to get married at 23 so why not now? as long as she finds the right guy. 4 me I don't want her to date officially (now) because I am enjoying shipping her w/ her costars. don't be mad plz ^:)^:)^ . it is ok with me as long as she is happy, but I (wish) she will start dating at the age of 26-28.13- Where are you from?France. >>> je t'aime to all french people. I love your language, I tried to learn it but I forgot all the words I learned
waiting for your answers :x :x

@MISSMOON It's not I don't find anything special about her, but to me everything about her is special :) I've watched many dramas/movies. Even the films I love so much, I hardly ever fall in love with the actor or actress behind the scene, I just love them with their characters on screen, not more. But Shin Hye is an exception, haha. When I watched the Heirs, sometimes I find myself in Eun Sang. I also had lots of part time jobs when I went to school. It was really hard for me and same as her. After that, I started watching her variety shows 'cause as I said before, I've fall for the characters several times, but not the real one. And Bangggg, finally I found that I love Shin Hye much more than Eun Sang. LOL

Guest MISSMOON

thanhthuy said: @MISSMOON It's not I don't find anything special about her, but to me everything about her is special :) I've watched many dramas/movies. Even the films I love so much, I hardly ever fall in love with the actor or actress behind the scene, I just love them with their characters on screen, not more. But Shin Hye is an exception, haha. When I watched the Heirs, sometimes I find myself in Eun Sang. I also had lots of part time jobs when I went to school. It was really hard for me and same as her. After that, I started watching her variety shows 'cause as I said before, I've fall for the characters several times, but not the real one. And Bangggg, finally I found that I love Shin Hye much more than Eun Sang. LOL

Guest MISSMOON

BellaL said:

hello, i'm newbie.. I get challenge to answer this question because i really like park shin hye 
>>>>> welcome chingu nice to see u joining us >:D>:D
 1- When did start admiring shinhye? after watch heartstring, 2011 . 
 2-What makes u love her ?she is charming, well-manner, friendly, pure beauty, hard working actress <3 <3 <3
 3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours? yes, of course.. <3 <3
4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz?the heirs, heartstring, yab, hayate combat buttler, tree of heaven, stairway to heaven, goong s
 5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014?sassy girl, i like her cameo ep 1 in king of dramas, bad girls turn good, like young do in heirs, drama or movie ok >>> me too, I want to see her in such a role
 6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?kim so hyun, won bin (her wish), park yoochun <3 <3
7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? >>> something special abt her.the best thing about shin hye that many idol didn't have she good at all thing sport, singing, dancing, and with her cuteness make everyone in her side feel comfortable.. <3 <3
8-What the things you hate abt shinhye?
sometime too honest describe someone, so it turn like critic >>>> looooool, u r right
lee min ho, yong hwa, lee wan  >>>>> not only u who said lee wan. I don't see this guy, is he still acting
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?lee min ho, good actor, well-manner, handsome, treat her so kindly
11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye?
i learn about jang keun suk, yong hwa, yoon shi yoon, kim ji hoon and lee min ho because shin hye, haha
but i admires lee min ho among all her co-star now >>>>>>> do u mean u shipped her w/ all of them, but u prefer minshin
i pray the best for shinhye, being officially or not, 24 or 25, she did have any dating experience so she must hardworking to express love, it's better if she have experiences in real live <3 <3 <3
13- Where are you from?Indonesia  :-* :-* :-* to all indonesians 

Guest MISSMOON

@olives chingu I reposted your post here. thank u chingu & sorry for not taking the permission
Saw this on Yahoo News.. Hee Chul is close to PSH and Soo Jin is friend also of PSH... There's an article about Hee Chul calling Soo Jin his wife... that's means these 3 are really good friends.. Haters who started to bash PSH must be hiding now hahaha... sorry can't help it.. our PSH is too vulnerable ... 

interesting 

@branwen i think when she was in stairway to heaven, her front teeth were buck teeths. They looked natural, but i think since Tree of Heaven or maybe around Goong S period, they look like now which are more even to the rest of her teeth. I will show u a pic through inbox later.

Oh I see. That was unnoticed on my part. I think she shouldnt have won best new actress in 2009 since she already won it in 2007 but maybe because they are from different stations that is why. But I think she could have won best couple tha year with JGS. I think he too felt disappointed.

@bunnybear

True that, i remember seeing comparisons between them all the time. MGY and Goo ara and shin hye too. They are all child star actresses. I think they are all great actresses and have different charms. MGY won daesang award before too, she has alot of big achievements. Thats why shin hye said she feel sad during her college years because her contemporaries were already building their career before her.