❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest bunnybear

1525222_572081522873463_1178463894_n.jpg

@NileRose this pic

at the top-it's pyc with jhw, down is with lmh, then the next one? i' thinking it's sukkie because of the hair like tae kyung?  :D

Guest bunnybear

so that pics, collection of sh at awards show when her co-star showed some skinships?
@NileRose, the pic included with joongki must be this one.. ;))

551236_489085134532952_1158075523_n.png
cr: joongki & psh fb fanpage

Guest ThessC

@bunnybear SJK one of the most famous actors that I want shin hye to cooperate with , actually he considered one of her best friends :)

1493241_572512049497077_1991793314_n.jpgtumblr_mezeq28EZB1qk32jxo1_500.jpg

hyejoongkivarietyshow.jpg

PSH-SJK looks great together nice also if they can do a movie/drama but his still serving in military right well maybe once his done :)

Guest branwen

I forgot to greet everyone here a happy new year. Gomen for coming in so late to greet mina-san.
new-year-glitter-1.gif

I love that PSH thread is coming alive again. Thanks so much to everyone who's gathering here to show their love and support to PSH. It's really nice to know that she's being loved by so many people around the globe.

I'm kinda sad actually that she's getting haters because she hangs out with idols (mostly guys) and those idols' fans are hating her for being close to their oppas. That kind of fandom is one of the reasons why I don't like Kpop so much. Most of idols' fans can be rowdy and sometimes it hurts an innocent person like Park Shin Hye. That's also why I just love PSH and like select actors/actresses/comedians.

I don't like it when people judge a person without basis and without actually finding out the personality of that person. So I'm going to post some reasons why I never think she's a playgirl or a flirt (I hate that word).

-Lee-Hong-Ki-Park-Shin-Hye-anjell-189773
See how close they were in YAB and they're still close and keep in touch to this day. Lee Hong Ki once said to PSH that even if they go on a trip together, they won't cause a scandal.That's coming from a man who, from what I've read and watched in interviews so far, is kind of a ladies' man (in CNBLUE taxi, the host mentioned that LHK has many girl contacts on his phone) But then again, PSH never had a scandal with LHK and they remain friends to this day. In a recent radio interview with FTIsland, LHK almost indicated that PSH's mother liked LHK as Shin Hye's friend the most in FTIsland. They're friends who support each other in any way they can and PSH has remained a loyal friend to Hong Ki and the rest of her ANJELL band mates in YAB.

14f9a49c143b9827f7ff14002d3922b112724860
hdy5a.jpg
park-shin-hye-cheers-ft-island-on_1.jpg
260523_169981403066212_146277845436568_4

That may be old news so here's a recent evidence that PSH is so approachable that even the Heirs staff can just go to her and hug her directly like a little sister. 
watch?v=D2qDHd7Ot7A

Park Shin Hye's ending BTS video in The Heirs just showed how comfortable the guy staff were with her. After the director shouted "CUT" and she walked back to them, a male staff just hugged her (see @ 1:11 of the video) without reservations. I also loved how her female staff/manager looked at her at 0:35. It was so full of adoration and understanding like she knew what PSH was feeling right at that moment. I always believe that you can discover a person's true heart by seeing how other people look at or see her as a person.

In the last episode BTS of Hayate the Combat Butler, you'll see how comfortable the staff were around her. It's the last shooting day and they were having fun.

@ 2:02, PSH was supposed to run towards the camera but the male staff trolled her and chased her to another direction. It was so funny and they were having so much fun. It didn't even feel awkward and malicious they were laughing their heads off because of her reaction. And they don't even understand each other most of the time because their Taiwanese and PSH is Korean. It just means she's so fun to be around and they love teasing her. Why? Because she's cool with it.

Here's another BTS from Hayate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c27vygnmYu4

In this BTS, PSH joked around with the guys on set. You can even see how close she is with her manager at 4:30.  She hugged him like she would her own friend or brother. And lol at George Hu and PSH. They were having so much fun trying to push the director, PSH's manager, and some staff into the swimming pool. It was a very funny BTS and it clearly showed how PSH is when she's with guys. She's actually cheerful, bright, fun, cute, and just so one of the guys. She's a girl who knows how to behave around guys and knows how to be playful and fun-loving without giving off a flirtatious vibe. She's just so fun be around that guys can't help laughing and playing along with her.

Lastly, in an interview with her from YAB days, PSH said that she goes along well with guys because she has an older brother and most of her cousins are males. She grew up playing sports and games with her brother and male cousins. Here's the written interview:

http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/10/29/an-interview-with-park-shin-hye/

To those haters, I hope you can read this so you'd find out that PSH is not a flirt or is trying to be closed with your oppas. Just as she grew up cute because her mom also acts cute, she also grew up as one of the guys so it's so natural for her to hang out with male friends.

Super Junior's Heechul uploaded a picture of himself hanging out with Park Shin Hye and INFINITE's Sunggyu onto Instagram recently.

He wrote, "Kim Heechul & Kim Sunggyu & Park Shin Hye.  At Shin Hye's lamb tripe restaurant 'Yang Cheol Book.'  Now that I ate sheep, I'm going to count sheep before falling asleep later."

In the picture, the three of them are looking into the camera, although Sunggyu is relatively hidden due to his hood and his hands covering his face.  

Netizens commented, "They are supporting Park Shin Hye's parents' sheep tripe restaurant," "When did they get close?" and more.

source : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/heechul-reveals-picture-of-himself-hanging-out-with-park-shin-hye-and-infinites-sunggyu#ixzz2pMYXuuF8 
lkpop on Facebook

Guest branwen

@NileRose

Yeah, she's so supportive of her friends and that's one of the reasons why I love her so much. Maybe I'm just bias because I don't know a lot of Korean actresses, but I'm always fascinated by how she can make friends whenever she goes. And she keeps in contact with them, too. At the SBS Awards, I was dying to see some interaction between her and Kim Ji Hoon, but sadly, they're sitting so far apart. I hope she or he can upload a selca together just so we know that they're still in contact with each other.  :D