❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

I wonder if there's any instructions for Windows phone. I feel so frustrated. I can't even help her win...

So she confirmed that role, huh? Maybe it's a lovely character. After Cyrano Agency, I think she's picking her movie roles quite intelligently. Even if she's just playing small roles, her characters are always memorable.

Guest bunnybear

@MISSMOON yup, the ranking, the other one you forget is kim bum-he's one included in her list too that she did not want to date.

I just checked again the bts of eraser vid and see about what you said..

;))

http://youtu.be/4CFEyYFkKhw

so sad we have to wait another year, for a chance for them to be in a drama.

same with joongki-2 years to wait-:(( -my favorite actor too, I badly wish them to be together in an action drama since both love sports and they were friends.

high five, we're both bipolar shippers! :))

fangirling mode on again:

I love those gifs of lee seung gi and shin hye.  :x

both of them being well loved in korea, both talented hallyu stars. their chemistry is also undeniable.. 

I think lee seung gi's message in her 10th year is the sweetest one..  :D

Guest MISSMOON

@bunnybear  her chemistry w/ her co stars is so killing :x :x . we can't help ourselves from not being bipolar shippers   8-}  =))

Guest myhepyending

@MISSMOON yup, the ranking, the other one you forget is kim bum-he's one included in her list too that she did not want to date.

;))

same with joongki-2 years to wait-:(( -my favorite actor too, I badly wish them to be together in an action drama since both love sports and they were friends.

both of them being well loved in korea, both talented hallyu stars. their chemistry is also undeniable.. 

Can someone translate that video? I'm dying to know what so ji sub said about PSH....

:-/

Guest bunnybear

after being poor in heirs, shin hye will play as a queen next year..
and since it will be  about dress, can't wait to see shin hye in her beautiful dress.

so lovely fanart whoever made this one,i can imagine now how she will look like a queen.
q.jpg
cto

mean girl shin hye in goong s-lovely! 
:x
psh-prettyone-10.jpg
parrk.jpg
1257582944_200911071736157230227501_0.jp
psh-nice-ff.jpg
this collage pics during goong s-so beautiful too.

psh-nice-dd.jpg

Guest bunnybear

myhepyending said:

;))

Guest MISSMOON

A list of some of korean female celebrietes & the number of followers they have 
colors: PSH: pink female celebrities w/ higher # of follower: greenfemale celebrities w/ lower # of followers: red
our angel (park shin hye) : 511,819
IU: 861,683
lee hyori: 895,228
yon eun hye: 464,286
yoon mirae : 736:,523
yoonha: 210,186
kim yuna: 712,489
boa: 2,168,756
suzy: 2,142,598
park hanbyul: 205,702
so eun:67,180
fei from miss A:618,273jia from miss A: 763,850min from miss A: 825,344

gyuri from kara: 602,507hara from kara: 895,460nicole from kara: 751,906seung yeon from kara: 275,935
qri from Tara: 209,816eun jung fro Tara: 390,765jiyeon from Tara: 516,535soyeon from Tara: 252,844hyumin from Tara: 325, 205
sunye from wonder girls: 492,425ye eun from wonder girls: 448,106yubin from wonder girls: 536,279sohee from wonder girls: 751,377hyelim from wonder girls: 352,445
minzy from 2NE1:890,191park bom from 2NE1: 974,o24sandra from 2NE1 :1,300,874
jungah from after school: 119,419juyeon from after school:121,691lizzy from after school :297,662nana from after school : 2,257raina from after school : 170, 608uee from after school: 106,361E-young from after school: 40,770
jea from brown eyeed girls: 163,449miryo from brown eyed girls:152,444narsha from browneyed girls: 374,423
amber from fx: 623,250
seohyun from girls generation: 301,515sunny from girls generation: 484,952
Park Shin Hye ranked 87th according to twitter followers on asian celebrity twitter website ( korean celebrities category)her account: https://twitter.com/ssinz

Guest MISSMOON

bunnybear said:
myhepyending said:

;))

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"the heirs Without words-Park Shin Hyehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMYGzfuOhIU

Guest bunnybear

@MISSMOON Sad..no eng sub

i'm looking her pics on her trips and then i'm watching  now shin hye's trip in new caledonia and  soon hongkong, but no eng sub too..

i hope someone can share if they found the vid with eng sub.

so lovely
shin hye, :x she's been tired for the loaded schedule this year i hope she can have a vacation trip to rest for awhile.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdzdQjSApD-KXe93kOmfSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNgQabYqV82VVGmVxjLIp
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM2hD0wE_7qplsQJYgvSFe1f3060ab7a7b2794ee25f8c1d23895e.jpg
20dd9041e76405aa5971fa7edf958563.jpg
tumblr_m441orhDG61qk32jxo1_400.jpgtumblr_m3upiePf9T1qk32jxo8_r1_250.jpg
olive20.jpg
hyeitcitypartII-13.jpg
cr: to owners

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye Gwiyomi on top Gearhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpQCR80bMk

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"our beuatiful Shin Hye bailando

cr : uploader

Guest MISSMOON

would u like to hear the show ( park shin hye's special fan meeting in japan)http://www.mediafire.com/listen/blmd8frgm81utvu/PSH_afternoon+Party_a.mp3cr:PSHIC

Guest MISSMOON

MISSMOON said: guys look @ this video:@4:03 one of the MIB (idol group) members was pointing to shin hye telling his friend that that girl is park shin hye, u r so late shin hye if u come earlier, they will give u the document 4 sure. actually I watched it many times but didn't notice this moment so I dicided to tell u abt it . I like the guy expressions :) , he looks like a fan of her ;))

cr: SBS RUNNING MAN