❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Character Poster]
The real trial of the devil Park Shin-hye and the human Kim Jae-young
'Judge from Hell' Character Posters Revealed 😈

SBS New Friday-Saturday Drama <Judge from Hell>
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

D-11

This guy is kind but also tough?! 
Kim Jae-young, the charming male lead with all the exciting points

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

Sports Donga

Park Shin-hye, 'Judge from Hell' "I chose this work during a time of great worry, and I will show a different image"

Entered 2024.09.10. 9:09 AM
Original article
Empathy7
0001150145_001_20240910090911781.jpg?typ
Actress Park Shin-hye is returning to SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Judge from Hell.”

“Judge from Hell” is a cider action fantasy where the evil Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye) enters the body of a judge and meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality, punishing criminals and becoming a true judge.

Park Shin-hye, who attempted a transformation by playing an evil but lovable anti-hero in this drama, said, “I was so happy to receive a book with such interesting material at a time when I was worried about what kind of work I should do. Also, the unique story and characters felt refreshing. I was excited because I thought I would be able to show a different image from the many works I have done so far.”

Park Shin-hye also explained about her character Kang Bit-na, “As a devil, she is in a situation where she has to punish criminals due to her own mistakes, and she is a cold-hearted and heartless character. I think she might be seen as an inhumane character who does not consider the victim’s situation.” She continued, “However, Bitna is usually playful and has a refreshing side like soda, and her confident appearance can sometimes be seen as cute. Bitna’s individual lines and situations themselves have comical parts, so I hope Bitna’s charm will be conveyed well to the viewers.”

Finally, Park Shin Hye did not forget to encourage potential viewers to watch, adding, “I will visit you with refreshing action scenes and judgments that will blow away the clichés of everyday life.”

“Judge from Hell” will air consecutively for two episodes on Saturday, September 21 at 10 p.m.

Reporter Lee Seung-mi smlee@donga.com
Copyright ⓒ Sports Donga. 

https://naver.me/FzSsYfDA

programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/thejudge

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/312/0000679197

fromhell/visualboard/83510?cmd=view&page=1&board_no=421945

naver.me/G2E8ulQZ

Daily Sports

[Exclusive] Oh Na-ra X Shin Sung-rok add strength to 'Judge from Hell'... Special appearance confirmed

Entered 2024.09.10. 3:50 PM
Last modified 2024.09.10. 5:41 PM
Original article
공감Empathy
Text to speech service
Change font size
0003378836_001_20240910174108119.jpg?typActors Oh Na-ra and Shin Sung-rok (Photo source: isphoto)
Actors Oh Na-ra and Shin Sung-rok will make a special appearance in 'Judge from Hell'.

According to the broadcasting industry on the 10th, Oh Na-ra and Shin Sung-rok will make a special appearance as devils in the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo), which will air

for the first time on the 21st. 'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy drama about Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a devil who enters the body of a judge, meets human detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young), and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. Park Shin-hye, who is usually kind and bright, will transform her image by taking on the role of a devil possessing a human body. 

Oh Na-ra and Shin Sung-rok will appear together as devils from hell in 'Judge from Hell' and show off their presence. 

Oh Na-ra, who has proven her solid acting skills in dramas such as 'My Mister', 'SKY Castle', and 'Return' and has been called a trustworthy actor, and Shin Sung-rok, who is returning to the small screen for the first time in two years since the MBC drama 'Doctor Royer' which ended in 2022, are drawing attention to how much of a supporting role they will play in 'Judge from Hell'. 

Meanwhile, 'Judge from Hell' will air its first and second episodes back-to-back at 10 p.m. on the 21st.

Reporter Lee Su-jin sujin06@edaily.co.kr
Lee Su-jin (sujin06@edaily.co.kr)

#ParkShinHye  & Kim Jae Young subbed poster shoot video.

The Fact

'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye "Kang Bit-na, cold but refreshing like soda"

Posted 2024.09.10. 10:27 AM
Original article
Empathy11
1st and 2nd consecutive broadcasts at 10 o'clock on the 21st

202446571725928865_20240910102714738.jpg
Actress Park Shin-hye shared the reason she decided to appear in SBS' new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'. /SBS

Actress Park Shin-hye becomes an anti-hero and presents catharsis.

On the 10th, the production team of the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo) revealed the reason Park Shin-hye decided to appear in the drama. Park Shin-hye, who has a new face, expressed her affection for the drama, saying, "The script was so fun and the character is as refreshing as soda." '

Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy that tells the story of Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye), a demon who enters the body of a judge, meeting the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and becoming a true judge by punishing criminals.

In the drama, Park Shin-hye plays the role of Kang Bit-na, a demon who enters the body of a judge. Kang Bit-na is a character who is more evil than the devil and punishes them in her own way. Park Shin-hye will portray Kang Bit-na as an 'evil but lovable anti-hero' and present refreshing catharsis to viewers.

Park Shin-hye, who will show a new side of herself through this work, cited the script as the reason she chose the character of 'Judge from Hell' and Kang Bit-na.

She said, "First of all, the script was so fun. I was so happy to receive a book with such interesting material at a time when I was worried about 'what kind of work should I do?'" and "The unique story and character felt refreshing. I was excited because I thought I would be able to show a different image from the many works I have done so far." She also explained Kang Bit-na, "As a devil, she is in a situation where she has to punish the sinner due to her own mistake, and she is a cold and heartless character. She may seem like an inhumane character who does not consider the victim's situation."

She added, "Bit-na usually likes to joke around, has a refreshing side like soda, and her confident appearance can sometimes be cute. Every single line of Bit-na's lines and the situation itself are comical, so I hope Bit-na's charm will be well conveyed to the viewers," and "I will come to you with refreshing action and judgments that will blow away the clichés of everyday life."

'Judge from Hell' will air its first and second episodes back-to-back on the 21st at 10 p.m.

Culture Young (culture@tf.co.kr)

PSH: I use my left hand very well.
KJY: You write better than me.

Watch: Park Shin Hye And Kim Jae Young Exude Unrivaled Auras In

Watch: Park Shin Hye And Kim Jae Young Exude Unrivaled Auras In "The Judge From Hell" Teasers

Sep 09, 2024
by S Kim

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Judge from Hell” has released new character posters and a teaser video!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

The newly released character posters feature the two main protagonists Kang Bit Na and Han Da On, capturing viewers’ attention with their overwhelming presence.

First, Kang Bit Na, whose body is possessed by a demon, is depicted with intense red lighting and mysterious purple eyes. Her outstanding beauty and enigmatic aura captivate everyone’s hearts. At the same time, her unwavering gaze and confident facial expression heighten anticipation for the refreshing and satisfying moments the demon judge will deliver in the drama.

the-judge-from-hell-poster-01.jpeg

Next, Han Da On, a passionate and humanistic detective, also piques curiosity with his dual charms. Although he is not looking directly at the camera, his eyes convey both gentleness and strength. Additionally, he exudes a Janus-like aura that makes it difficult to discern whether he is good or evil. Viewers are keen to see what kind of dynamic the human detective will create with the demon judge.

Spoiler

the-judge-from-hell-poster-02.jpeg

Meanwhile, the previously released third teaser video begins with Kang Bit Na’s voice, saying, “I am a demon. I came from hell.” The clip then showcases the diverse charms of Kang Bit Na. Despite being called “crazy” and a “troublemaker” by others, Kang Bit Na cheerfully asks, “How do I look? Pretty, right?” with a bright smile, making her appear endearing.

In contrast, when asked to maintain decorum in the courtroom, she boldly retorts, “Is this Cheonghak Village (a rare form of town that maintains old-fashioned clothes and lifestyle)?” while crushing a soda can, perfectly capturing her unpredictable character.

Watch the full teaser below!

“The Judge from Hell” will premiere on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

While you wait, watch Park Shin Hye in “Doctors” on Viki below:

Watch Now

Source (1)

soompi.com/article/168712

SBS Entertainment News

“Kill with a look”… ‘Judge from Hell’ Park Shin-hye X Kim Jae-young, character posters revealed

Posted 2024.09.09. 10:13 AM
Original article
Empathy2
0000308008_001_20240909101308872.jpg?typ[SBS Entertainment News | Reporter Kang Seon-ae]

Character posters for Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young from 'Judge from Hell' have been released.

The new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo), which will be aired for the first time on the 21st, is a refreshing action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, in which the devil Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) enters the body of a judge, meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

'Judge from Hell' has been gaining attention even before its broadcast, foreshadowing the refreshing catharsis presented by Park Shin-hye's shocking transformation, Kim Jae-young's unique charm, and the evil yet lovable anti-hero. Expectations are high for this thrilling refreshing drama that will follow the success formula of SBS's Friday-Saturday dramas, such as 'The Fiery Priest' and 'Taxi Driver' series. On

the 9th, character posters for the two main characters Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young, who will lead the refreshing story of 'Judge from Hell', were released. The two actors' unique yet intense characters and the overwhelming presence of the two actors who portrayed the attractive characters even more charmingly leave a strong impact and steal attention.

First, the devil Park Shin-hye, who entered the body of the judge in the drama, responds to the intense red lighting with mysterious purple eyes. Park Shin-hye's visuals are impressive enough to steal everyone's hearts in an instant. At the same time, her unwavering gaze and confident expression raise expectations for the refreshing and refreshing performance she will show in this drama. The

dual charm of Kim Jae-young, who plays the role of a humane and passionate detective in the drama, also stimulates curiosity. Even though he is not looking at the camera, his gaze feels soft and strong. At the same time, he also feels a Janus-like aura that makes it difficult to easily judge whether he is good or evil. Attention is being paid to what kind of refreshing the human Kim Jae-young will present to the devil Park Shin-hye.

In addition, the meaning of the unique letters engraved on the two character posters adds to curiosity. This is the Italian word 'Vai all'inferno', which when translated into Korean means 'Go to hell'. According to the production team of 'Judge from Hell', this is what Park Shin-hye shouts when she conducts a real trial and punishes criminals. In the first teaser of 'Judge from Hell' that was previously released, Park Shin-hye shouted this phrase, creating a unique atmosphere.

The devil Park Shin-hye and the human Kim Jae-young begin a real trial of those who deserve to die in a hellish reality. 'Judge from Hell', which will intensely and intensely captivate viewers, will air consecutively for the first and second episodes on Saturday, the 21st at 10 PM as the follow-up to 'Good Partner'.

Reporter Kang Seon-ae sakang@sbs.co.kr
Kang Seon-ae (sakang@sbs.co.kr)
Copyright ⓒ SBS.  

Newsen

Park Shin Hye's Amazing Transformation "I Tried Not to Shed Tears" (Judge from Hell)

Posted 2024.09.11. 9:21 AM
Original article
Empathy2

202409110913565710_1_20240911092114904.j
SBS 'Judge from Hell'

[News En Ha Ji-won]

Park Shin-hye, the dazzling judge from Hell, is coming. Park

Shin-hye will face viewers as Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye), a demon who enters the body of a judge, in the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S), which will air for the first time on September 21. Kang Bit-na is an evil but lovable anti-hero with the worst personality. Expectations for 'Judge from Hell' are high because viewers will be able to see a new side of Park Shin-hye that they have never seen before.

According to the production team of 'Judge from Hell', Park Shin-hye tried many changes in her acting as well as her styling for the character of Kang Bit-na. She even tried action scenes that spared no effort. At this point, we heard the story of Park Shin-hye, who is doing her best to become the anti-hero Kang Bit-na in 'Judge from Hell'. Knowing her determination and efforts will allow you to enjoy 'Judge from Hell' even more thrillingly.

When asked what she paid the most attention to while acting as the evil but lovable Kang Bit-na, Park Shin-hye replied, “I think the thing I paid the most attention to was trying not to shed tears. While the characters I’ve played before have tried to overcome their own hardships, Kang Bit-na is an ‘eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth’ type who repays others. I wanted to show that in an impactful way.” She continued,

“In terms of visuals, I tried to show a contrasting image from my previous image by applying colored makeup and making my styling colorful. I thought a lot about the changes in various aspects, such as Bit-na’s way of speaking.”

In ‘Judge from Hell,’ Park Shin-hye had to express not only the evil and lovable aspects of Kang Bit-na as a human, but also the contrasting aspects of Kang Bit-na as a demon. Regarding this, Park Shin-hye said, “The human Bit-na is a timid character who has ambitions for her own success and career, but she doesn’t show it. That’s why I didn’t wear makeup and just dressed plainly and plainly. On the other hand, I tried to express the gaze, speech, and style of the shining human being, Bitna, differently,” she explained.

Although he humbly expressed that he tried, Park Shin-hye is desperately struggling for a transformation that goes beyond imagination. As if to prove this, Park Shin-hye’s appearance in the posters, teasers, and stills that have been released so far is surprisingly new and intense. “Judge from Hell,” where you can meet the evil but lovable anti-hero Park Shin-hye’s “Nun-nunii” cider, will air consecutively for episodes 1 and 2 on the 21st at 10 p.m.

Park Shin-hye, why is she in court wearing a suit? "A good day for a trial"

Reporter Kim Ji-woo2024. 9. 5. 11:16

Park Shin Hye SNS

Park Shin Hye SNS

[My Daily = Reporter Jiwoo Kim]

Actress Shinhye Park completely immersed herself in the role of Kang Bitna, the 'judge from hell.'

On the 4th, Park Shin Hye posted a picture on her personal SNS with the caption, “Ah, this is really~ a good day for a trial.” She then added the hashtags, “#SBSFriSatDrama #JudgeFromHell #KangBitNa See you on Saturday, September 21st at 10PM!!”

In the photo, Park Shin-hye is standing in the yard of the Daejeon District Court wearing a pink suit. Park Shin-hye, who plays a devil who has taken over the body of a judge, enjoys the sunlight with her visuals that exude the force of a lawyer.

Netizens responded with various comments such as, “Shin Hye working hard”, “The pink suit looks great on her”, “Your Honor, I committed a crime. It was the crime of loving Shin Hye”, and “I will definitely watch the show live.”

Meanwhile, SBS's Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' starring Park Shin-hye is an action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil where Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a demon who enters the body of a judge, meets the humane, passionate detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

First broadcast at 10pm on the 21st.

Copyright © My Daily. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20240905111627310

[詳文https://koreastardaily.com/tc/news/154906

11+ New K-Dramas To Watch In September 2024

Sep 11, 2024
by D Kim

Get ready to welcome fall with a new batch of K-dramas in September!

Here are some new dramas to watch this month:

“The Judge From Hell”

park-shin-hye.jpeg

orean Title: “지옥에서 온 판사”

Cast: Park Shin Hye, Kim Jae Young

Premiere Date: September 21

Broadcast Details: Fridays and Saturdays at 10 p.m. KST on SBS

“The Judge from Hell” is a fantasy romance drama about Kang Bit Na (Park Shin Hye), a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to become a true judge.

Thank you for voting!
Which September dramas are you adding to your watch list?
  • The Judge From Hell 19.37%  

• What Comes After Love 18.47%  

• Dear Hyeri 16.44%  

• Gyeongseong Creature 2 10.92%  

• Seoul Busters 9.35%  

• Iron Family 6.98%  

• Our Beautiful Summer 5.74%  

• Dog Knows Everything 4.17%  

• The Bra Strap Slipped 3.6%  

• The Time of Fever 2.59%  

• Fragile 2.36%  

Vote in the poll above to share which K-dramas you’re watching in September!

https://soompi.com/article/1687089wpp/11-new-k-dramas-to-watch-in-september-2024

Look #2

She’s sweet and charming in this white eyelet pattern blouse from A.T. Corner and light-washed jeans. The actress accessorized her casual look with a small leather Hammock bag from Loewe

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 14-2

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hye-Episode-14-2-2.jpg
Embroidery Short Sleeve Shirt

$142

Buy from here

inkistyle.com/?p=90557