❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

“Only one sun can exist in this universe.” – 여정우 (Jeong woo)

“And only one top student can exist in this school.” – 남하늘(Ha neul)

2024년 5월, 마침내 XERF를 경험하다

XERF는 피부 깊이 열에너지를 전달하는 모노폴라 RF입니다.

내 피부에 맞추다, 내 순간에 맞추다
FIT MY SKIN, FIT MY MOMENT

심의승인번호 조합-2024-19-035(유효기간 2027-05-13)
이 제품은 의료기기이며, 사용상의 주의사항과 사용방법을 잘 읽고 사용하세요

May 2024, finally experience XERF

XERF is a monopolar RF that delivers thermal energy deep into the skin.

Fit my skin, fit my moment
FIT MY SKIN, FIT MY MOMENT

Deliberation and approval number combination-2024-19-035 (validity period 2027-05-13)
This product is a medical device. Please read the precautions and instructions carefully before use.

🔗  https://instagram.com/p/C7cwfmUhgn4/?igsh=anprcWdyZ3Y5MzNx

Like ❤️ Please leave a nice comment 

• star
  • Park Shin-hye, refreshing summer goddess...indescribable beauty [pictorial]
  • 2024.05.22 17:11

Park Shin-hye has been reborn as a refreshing summer goddess.  

Actress Park Shin-hye said on the 22nd that "It's summer~ It's summer" and that she "needs a cool and pretty dress."  

The photo released together this time is a pictorial for the brand where Park Shin-hye is working as a muse.  

In the pictorial, Park Shin-hye perfectly pulled off her summer look and showed off her beautiful looks, attracting the attention of viewers.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye returned to the small screen this year with the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump'. She also chose the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' as her next project. 'Judge from Hell' is a romance fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, where Kang Bit-na, a 'devil from hell' who enters the body of a judge, meets Handa-on Han, a more humane detective than anyone else, in a reality worse than hell, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.  

popnews@heraldcorp.com

"The Way To Love Myself (나 사랑법)"
(from "Doctor Slump" soundtrack)

Chen – The Way to love myself (English Translation Lyrics)[Dr. Slump OST Part 3]

Year: 2024

Lyrics:

My heart is pounding (Knock)
It announces a new day
This air I breathe every day is like a gift

A long day yesterday when I fell asleep curled up
The words you memorized while sitting next to me

Crying as much as you want, pouring as much as you want
No fake smiling, without lies

Being sick enough to not act strong
Be honest with me

I was shaking my head in sadness
To me who was fighting
It was a reconciliation

To me who hated myself
To me who didn’t believe
Wiping away my tears with these tears
You told me how to love me

Even if it’s not okay, I pat myself on the back saying it’s okay
Words that sounded like a song in my ears

I’ll be with you
I’ll be beside you
Anytime, anywhere

Breaking for a moment
Deep breathing loudly
I’ll be here

I was shaking my head in sadness
To me who was fighting
It was a reconciliation

To me who hated myself
To me who didn’t believe
Me who found this happiness
How to love on the last day

2024 Lyricskpop.net

Actress Park Shin-hye selected as advertising model for high-frequency skin care medical device

Registered 2024.06.01 16:01:0

Cynosure Lutronic launches ‘Serf’

Brand campaign on TV, SNS, etc. in addition to pictorials

[Seoul = Newsis] On the 1st, Cynosure Lutronic, a beauty medical device company, announced that it had selected actress Park Shin-hye as the official brand model for 'XERF', a new monopolar high-frequency (RF) skin care medical device. (Photo = Provided by Cynosure Lutronic) 2024.05.31. photo@newsis.com *Resale and database prohibited

[Seoul = Newsis] On the 1st, Cynosure Lutronic, a beauty medical device company, announced that it had selected actress Park Shin-hye as the official brand model for 'XERF', a new monopolar high-frequency (RF) skin care medical device. (Photo = Provided by Cynosure Lutronic) 

Beauty medical device company Cynosure Lutronic announced on the 1st that it has selected actress Park Shin-hye as the official brand model for 'XERF', a new monopolar high-frequency (RF) skin care medical device.

Cerf is a new product launched by Cynosure Lutronic by consolidating over 30 years of laser medical device know-how. It is characterized by the possibility of customized treatment according to the customer's skin type and treatment area.

Serf is a sustainable skin lifestyle brand that helps individuals freely enjoy the life they pursue, under the brand slogan ‘FIT MY SKIN, FIT MY MOMENT’.

In addition to the pictorial with Park Shin-hye, Serf plans to carry out a brand campaign through various channels such as TV and social media (SNS).

An official from Cynosure Lutronic said, "We expect Park Shin-hye to effectively convey Cerf's brand message," and added, "We will communicate more closely with customers through various activities with the brand ambassador in the future."

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 5 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes...Drunk acting and the scent of ginseng filling the air on set = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/20 10:42comment

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 5 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes...Drunk acting and the scent of ginseng filling the air on set = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers plot, cast, viewership, relationship chart, impressions

*Wowkorea page has a making-of video.

Video from 2:16 to 5:03.
This time, it continues from the outdoor scene.
Daesung continues to act as if he is opening the lid with all his might. Filming continues after that. Jungwoo and Bada come and gather around the table. They toast together. After the afternoon filming is over, everyone takes a commemorative photo. Then, after dark, filming resumes again. Jang Hye-jin acts drunk and Park Hyung- sik laughs when the cut is called. They discuss how to use the ginseng prop before filming. Looking at Daesung's appearance, Jang Hye-jin says, "He looks like Pirates of the Caribbean." Park Shin-hye also says, "Johnny Depp." Bada and Daesung act drunk and laugh when the cut is called. "It's just ginseng, but the scent is so strong," says Park Shin-hye. Hyun Bonsik then said, "I smell too." He laughed and said, "Bongsik, you definitely smell." Then, the last scene to be shot was the one where Jungwoo answers the phone, and the day's filming was over.

Next was the scene with Ha-neul and Jungwoo.
It was a scene at a bar, and Park Hyungsik was told that it had changed from the previous scene, and he frantically searched for it, saying, "What's changed!?" but couldn't figure it out. However, when he was shown a photo of the previous scene, he seemed to realize, "Ah! It's true." Then, Park Hyungsik and Park Shin Hye rehearsed their lines together. It was an important scene where Jungwoo confesses his feelings.

●Reactions from Korean netizens●
"I can't stop laughing"
"Good at drunk acting"
"Taesung's character is the best"
"His mother is impressive"

●Synopsis●

Episode 5 of " Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 3.7%) depicted Ha-neul (Park Shin Hye) and Jungwoo (Park Hyungsik) as they began to realize that their feelings for each other had changed.

When Ha-neul met Jung-woo at Hwa-bong, she realized that her feelings had changed and said, "To be honest, I was a little nervous." Jung-woo was also happy to hear that Ha-neul's blind date didn't go well. The two were confused by the sudden emotions that had blossomed, saying, "We've been... recently... why?"

Ha-neul wondered, "How did you really get here?" and was surprised by his answer, "Well, I thought you'd come crying when you came home." Jung-woo was so flustered that he couldn't answer Ha-neul's question, "But why did you come to pick me up? Is it possible for even friends to come all the way here?" He looked at a tourist pamphlet at the station and made a string of excuses, saying, "I came to sightsee. It's true that I was worried about you, but I came all the way to Seoul Station, so I came to eat some delicious food and sightsee." Ha-neul went for a bike ride with Jung-woo and muttered to herself, "I would have been nervous without even knowing that we were here to sightsee."

The making of "Dr. Slump"

wowkorea.jp/topicnews/D/84/

cr: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=37487986&memberNo=4872266&navigationType=push