❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest janeb10

@Everyone: I would be so sad if they want her to cut her hair. The girl's long hair is one of her best features!!!  :x I don't want them to touch her hair!! NO NO NO and NO!! My princess hair needs to stay the way it is right now!!  :-w I'm going to protest to KES if she writes her character with short hair  >:P  [-X
Okay so someone who is Shin Hye's fan translated the map on a Vietnamese website kites.vn. I translated to English so we can look into it together. Just keep in mind that this is just rumor and nothing is official so PLZ don't take any of this seriously okie? :D
I can't make the stupid spoiler tag works so you may have to highlight the text under the spoiler tag to read it. Mianhe everyone :( 

Jae Guk Incorporation or Empire Incorporation. Kim Hwi Jang, 63 year-old - Dad of Kim Won and Kim Tan has 3 wives:    Won Ui Mo (first wife - deceased), son - Kim Won.    Ji Suk, 52 y/o (2nd wife, separated), no children    Han Ki Ae, 44y/o (3rd wife, current living together), son - Kim TanPark Hwi Nam, 50 y/o, mom of Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) - assistance manager of Jae Guk Corp. has 2 daughters:    Cha Eun Suk, 25 y/o     Cha Eun Sang, 18 y/oHigh School of Empire Corp.:1. Kim Tan (LMH) 18 y/o, the heir of Empire Corp.2. Cha Eun Sang (Park SHin Hye) 18 y/o poor heir (not sure if the family is poor or her family's corp. went in to bankruptcy->  Kim Tan and Cha Eun have love line 3. Yoon Chan Yong (male) , 18 y/o childhood friend of Cha Eun Sang6. Lee Bo Na (female) 18 y/o ex-girlfriend of Kim Tan – heir of Corp. A-> Chan Yong and Bo Na have love line?4. Yoo – Rachel (female) 18 y/r Fiancee of Kim Tan – heir of corp. B7. Choi Yong Do (male) heir of corp C.-> Rachel and Yong Do are brother and sister of different parents?? (parents are re-married)8. Lee Hyo Shin (male) 18 y/oJeon Hyon Joo, (female) 25 y/o teacher of Empire-> Hyo Shin likes the teacher?? -> enemy of Kim Won??
Others:Kim Won (M) 31 y/o CEO of Empire Corp.Kim Won and Hyon Joo have love line?Yoon Kye Ho: 41y/o an employee of Empire – father of Chan Yong (childhood friend of Eun Sang)Lee- Esther: CEO of corp. B, ex-girlfriend of Yoon Kye Ho – mom of Rachel (Fiancee of Kim Tan)Yoo Dong Euk: CEO of corp. C, dad of Choi Yong Do (father-son but not the same last name)??-> Yoo Dong Euk remarried with Lee - Esther.Heirs' characters relationships

So basically the relationships are complicated :P I was so confused after reading this lol Anyway, still too little of info about our SHin Hye's character. Seems like she's going to play poor girl :(( The main male lead has too many love lines -> confusing! I hope Shin Hye's role will not just be a decoration after all... sigh...

Guest massakkali

Really good to know that she went on an adventure trip with her friends :]  She really has a lot of friends.. It reminds me that YSY said on Strong Heart that she is one of those people whose presence brightens the room   :x

Guest nistymaj

@massakkali...yes you can feel her bubbly self even through the picture. What I also love is her ability to maintain friendships over the years. Those are her friends since secondary school. Those twins are the one she congratulated for opening a new nail salon and her guest in Music and Lyrics show... ;;)
@janeb10...i can't see the lovelines. it's not appearing on my screen :-? Oh no...i'm getting apprehensive with the story rumors of heirs...no haircut plzzz wahhhh...it's a sacrilege to cut that beautiful hair...and a poor student again?! 8->  i was hoping to see her with spunk and a fashionista in that drama for a change.....please plzz....don't make our worst nightmare come true. :-SS [-O<

Guest guadi

Hey guys :-h 
Thanks for translating that rumored character chart. Wahhhhhh!!! their relationships look so complicated. I guess Kim Eun-sook really takes the title of the show very seriously, "He who wears the crown, endure its weight." Hopefully, this chart is not official yet, maybe the writer will tweak a few things. Lol, Kim Tan is a player with ex-girlfriend, finacee, and Eun-sang :)) Hopefully, PSH's character will whip him into shape, hehehehehe. 
I'm a little disappointed that PSH's character could be poor (if true). But maybe, KES will give her a strong kick-a.s.s personality. Where did you hear the rumor that she might cut her hair? I hope not :-SS
P.S. ~ PSH's mom is really pretty :) 

@guadi Hi sweetheart I agree with you the story will be complex but My point is that SBS and KES aren't releasing any official news or plots so I am really confused especially PSH's Role I don't mind poor girl but with self confidence also I don't hope that KES copy the story line of Turkish Version of Gossip girls which called Küçük Sırlar .
kucuk-sirlar-dizi.jpg

Note on Japanese page ♡
Note on 2013 Asia Tour Kiss of Angel of Park Shin Hye In Thailand this June 29
Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=168453
Cr Park Shin Hye 박신혜 Support Fanpage
998682_554078264637829_253949954_n.jpg

There is also an unspoken rule at the restaurant: No photo taking with Shin Hye at the restaurant. It is a sign of respect as it is her mother's restaurant.
The entire restaurant is furnished with Shin Hye's photos and portraits. At the door, there is a wall filled with autographs by various Korean celebrities.

Cr.: PSHIFC
179727_635873189774990_2123993056_n.jpg
spacer.gif