❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest janeb10

Ricca said:

NileRose

said:

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center;"Vegemil CF1010731_612541372119102_418270886_n.jpg

Guest janeb10

PSH & KJW participate on the barrier-free version of <One Perfect Day>

BNQBxWECEAA0Kg9.jpg

BNQCIt7CcAArJXA.jpg

BNQCislCYAEDy8B.jpg

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
<One Perfect Day> barrier-free version will start screening on 4th July CGV Wangsimni, Seoul. Source DCPSH & KOLON SPORThttp://KO 

PSH & KJW to attend the screening day on the 4th July at 4:00pm (kst) at CGV Wangsinmi, Seoul. Source: DCPSH & KOLON SPORThttp://KO 

Thanks to tmoonsun on Twitter

Guest chenile

janeb10 said: PSH & KJW participate on the barrier-free version of <One Perfect Day>

<One Perfect Day> barrier-free version will start screening on 4th July CGV Wangsimni, Seoul. Source DCPSH & KOLON SPORThttp://KO 

PSH & KJW to attend the screening day on the 4th July at 4:00pm (kst) at CGV Wangsinmi, Seoul. Source: DCPSH & KOLON SPORThttp://KO 

Guest chenile

jjeennyy19 said: Two of my bias...  <:-P I feel absolutely happy... \:D/
Song Hye Gyo, Park Shin Hye Stepped Out Onto Red Carpet for 2013 Chinese Film Festival 

Guest janeb10

chenile said: janeb10 said: PSH & KJW participate on the barrier-free version of <One Perfect Day>

Guest massakkali

Hope that her movie does well in Singapore. I'm really missing her :(She needs to quench our thirst for seeing her more often! When is the wakeboarding show airing btw?

Guest nistymaj

1044559_635292893166353_33653392_n.png
424454_635292763166366_1579938779_n.jpg

anneong chinggus... :-h I'm not shipping but can't resist posting this here as our princess is so cuuuuteeee.... :P  Beats me how she can appear sexy in this kind of dress. Only our angel can do this :x

Guest chenile

[ENG SUB] Jo Dal Hwan at (TAXI) EP294 named Park Shin Hye as his ideal type

cr to uploader

in last part, 2 MC says "she is really pretty" :x

Guest janeb10

nistymaj said: 1044559_635292893166353_33653392_n.png
424454_635292763166366_1579938779_n.jpg

anneong chinggus... :-h I'm not shipping but can't resist posting this here as our princess is so cuuuuteeee.... :P  Beats me how she can appear sexy in this kind of dress. Only our angel can do this :x

Guest janeb10

Anyone can read Chinese???? There is a map of the relationships among the characters in Heirs posted in Minoz Baidu Bar but I don't know chinese and it looks very complicated :/ I'm so curious about our princess's character so I'm trying to ask if anyone can translate or at least understand a bit of Chinese to help out. Oh this is not official at all just amongs the fans so please don't take it seriously.
8e24c4bf6c81800a506747a2b03533fa838b471c

Cr: as labeled

Guest nistymaj

@janeb10...I feel you. :)>- Missing our angel but at the same time happy for her to have this moment for herself - to enjoy being with friends and loved ones doing what she enjoys. But why is there no official announcement of her guesting in an episode of XTM Adrenaline? All I see are fan account abt it. So...so excited for Heirs. I know others are not fans of the writer but her work usually have mass appeal coz I see there's a certain oooopmmh in her work even though there are misses sometimes (I could do without the fantasy part in Secret Garden, I was cringing everytime they changed bodies). Looking forward to see the lovelines for Heirs. It's gonna hurt my eyes ...lol....so many pretties and hunks with our angel. Love a sneak peak of her role - a tomboy so she's gonna have spunk for this drama and daring (I hope)  :P  ;))

Guest janeb10

nistymaj said: @janeb10...I feel you. :)>- Missing our angel but at the same time happy for her to have this moment for herself - to enjoy being with friends and loved ones doing what she enjoys. But why is there no official announcement of her guesting in an episode of XTM Adrenaline? All I see are fan account abt it. So...so excited for Heirs. I know others are not fans of the writer but her work usually have mass appeal coz I see there's a certain oooopmmh in her work even though there are misses sometimes (I could do without the fantasy part in Secret Garden, I was cringing everytime they changed bodies). Looking forward to see the lovelines for Heirs. It's gonna hurt my eyes ...lol....so many pretties and hunks with our angel. Love a sneak peak of her role - a tomboy so she's gonna have spunk for this drama and daring (I hope)  :P  ;))

I heard some rumors  that Park Shin Hye will have new hair cut for her new role in Heirs :-/ 
Seriously if that true I will kill them allll I can't agree more the girl 's her still growing and really suite her >:P
KES Don't make me really angry from youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 
X(

NileRose

said:

I heard some rumors  that Park Shin Hye will have new hair cut for her new role in Heirs :-/ 
Seriously if that true I will kill them allll I can't agree more the girl 's her still growing and really suite her >:P
KES Don't make me really angry from youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 
X(