❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

K-DRAMA STORIES

Top 31 Most Followed Korean Actresses On Instagram & Other Korean Actresses' Instagram

Laure Oct 6, 2022 215,132 Views

Have you ever wondered who are the most followed Korean actresses on Instagram?

Most of the Korean actresses have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using actively Instagram while some do not really keep it updated. Some actresses also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actresses on Instagram and then a rough ranking of other actresses' Instagram followers amount (around 70).

If you are not following your favorite actresses' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on October 6, 2022, at 3:30 PM KST. We update regularly as the numbers keep on increasing.

Important Notice: only a few acting-dols have been included according to our new criteria (as of January 2022) made with readers' opinions in mind. Check the criteria for this list at the bottom of the page. 

Imagen

7. Park ShinHye - 13.8m followers - @ssinz7

Top 31 Most Followed Korean Actresses On Instagram & Other Korean Actresses' Instagram

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-31-most-followed-korean-actresses-on-instagram-other-korean-actresses-instagram/

Tranding Naver No. 29 122007k views

For more views just click

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/117/0003654600

my daily

Park Shin-hye, "I'm tired of following you too much"... If you know, the blessed 'son mom'

Enter 2022.10.08. 2:19 PM

[My Daily = Reporter Park Seo-yeon] Actress Park Shin-hye (32) reported her current situation.

On the 7th, Park Shin-hye posted on her personal social network service, "I look like a chewing gum, but actually Harry is a chewing gum. I'm really tired of following you. I posted a picture along with the article.

Park Shin-hye is taking a selfie with her cat, Harry, with her face buried. Even on her tired face, she boasts a transparent, bare face without any blemishes, attracting her attention. The cat's pitiful expression staring at her camera induces cuteness.

Happy 9th Anniversary to The Heirs!

[09.10.2013]

PSH "I heard you're the mirror prince"

LMH: "I don't look at my face,I look my sideburns. It’s stressful because my sideburns always stand up. So I look in the mirror and check"

via @sevennyLMH

Imagen

Imagen

Happy 9 th Anniversary

Kim Tan and Eun sang 

09.10.2013 - 09.10.2022 

"Yesterday I met a woman. Her name is Cha Eun Sung. I'm curious about Cha Eun Sung. Possible, do I like you?"
            -Kim Tan-

Imagen

Imagen

6 Best K Drama On Netflix in 2022

James Amato James Amato
15 hours ago

Korean culture had already been on the rise internationally for quite some time when Parasite made it a worldwide phenomenon and won practically every major award in cinema, including the top honours at the Oscars in 2020.

Maybe you’ve heard of the boy band BTS thanks to the Hallyu, or Korean Wave. Or maybe you’ve acquired a taste for fine Korean dining at places like Cote and Atomix, both of which have Michelin stars. Maybe you follow a 10-step Korean skincare regimen every night and have a shelf full of Korean beauty goods to help you.

Several of the top Korean television dramas are available on Netflix, despite the fact that they may not have the same critical heft as the country’s movie output. From a breathtaking history piece to adorable romantic comedies and more than a few zombie thrillers, the following are the most enjoyable K-dramas to watch on the streaming service.

4. The Heirs (2013)

The Heirs

Although it’s not the most innovative take on K-Drama, the A-list actors and actresses involved made this show a global phenomenon. In what amounts to a Cinderella tale (or possibly a Gossip Girl tale), Park Shin-hye portrays Cha Eun-sang, an average girl who becomes embroiled in the affairs of a group of wealthy heirs.

The Kim family is the most prominent. She attends high school with the family since she is the daughter of the live-in housekeeper. She meets the family scion, Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho), and the two fall in love against the obstacles.

The Heirs soon became an enormous success, in part because both Lee and Park had just completed high-profile productions before to its release. A flawless time capsule capturing the aspirations of Korean dramas in the 2010s. According to Therese Lacson

trendingwork.com/2022/10/09/best-k-drama-on-netflix/amp/

m.newspic.kr/view.html?nid=2022101000052184696&pn=557&cp=Q2orR59n&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=2022101000052184696&utm_source=np220912Q2orR59n

https://naver.me/5UG8QWDT

naver.me/5pEtz6JU

https://youtu.be/bJyEf3g8CMk

Daily Sports

'Daughter' Park Shin-hye, hugging a cat and taking a bed selfie... admiring her innocent beauty

Article input 2022.10.08. 9:04 am Last modified 2022.10.08. 9:05 am article text
[Daily Sports Lee Ji-soo]

0003233136_001_20221008090501437.jpg

Park Shin-hye's Instagram photo.

'Daughter' Park Shin-hye is a hot topic after revealing her recent self-portrait.

On the 8th, Park Shin-hye posted on her Instagram on the 8th, "I look like a chewing gum, but actually Harry is a chewing gum. I'm really tired of following you. and posted a selfie taken in her bed.

In the photo, he was lying on the bed with his cat, staring straight ahead and taking a selfie. Although she is a mother of a child in her 30s who gave birth to her son in May, she admired her innocent beauty as much as a college student in her 20s.