❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest chenile

nistymaj said: Hehehe... I wish it too @NileRose - it would be a welcome change. Although others say that it is dark blue instead of black and she rocks in it yet I wanna see her in bright colors aside from pastels or neutral ones she favors or her stylist favors.

Guest janeb10

@nistymaj: kekeke yup she's turing us into poets and singers lol  ;)) So far we have Just the way you are; Bubbly; Close to You. There gotta be more out there. We just need to look :)
I think from yesterday event, Shin Hye looks mature and very feminine. Though I would prefer her fresh and youthful look... she looks beautiful and gorgeous in the black lacy dress ;;) Ugh i just hope she will not just disappear for days after the event. I can't take her absence for so long :(( Anyone knows her schedule this upcoming weeks??? 

[Photo] Park Shin Hye, Jang Dong Gun and More Attend ′2013 Chinese Film Festival′

2013-06-17 12:21  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Hea Jung Min | Nancy Lee

The 2013 Chinese Film Festival opening ceremony, which was held at the Yeoido CGV in Seoul on June 16, drew out Korea′s top stars.

12627295.jpg
Park Shin Hye shows off her healthy summer glow.

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=38589

The ′2013 Chinese Film Festival′ Launches with a Bang

2013-06-17 16:10  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun
Translation Credit : Erika Kim

This year′s Chinese Film Festival launched its five-day celebrations with a press conference and opening ceremony held on June 16.

The event is hosted by CJ E&M and CJ CGV.

50081756.jpg

Many high-level officials and political figures, as well as stars from both Korea and China, poured in to attend the festival. The fans who had gathered to catch a glimpse of those stars also crowded the venue and packed it to the brim.

Director Wong Kar Wai of The Grandmasters, the opening film of the festival, as well as actors Zhang Ziyi and Tony Leung, CJ E&M′s Jung Tae Sung, honorary ambassador Chun Jung Myung and more were present at the press conference held this day.

Zhang Ziyi said, "I was touched at the Korean filmmakers′ professional mindsets and care for details. I hope Korea and China continue to exchange cultures with more collaborations."

38647004.jpg

Many stars, such as Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung, Ahn Sung Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Moon So Ri, Ji Sung, Kim Sung Soo, Han Go Eun, Kim Ji Hoon, Park Shin Hye, Han Ye Ri and more walked the red carpet this day, answering fan calls and signing autographs.

Political figures also met this day, sharing conversations on the relationship between Korea and China.

Jung Tae Sung of CJ E&M commented, "CJ will continue to provide locations in which filmmakers from both countries can communicate with each other. CJ will provide the stepping stone on which Asian film can step to higher levels, and it will also globalize the culture industry to lead the creative economy."

The Chinese Film Festival will take place until June 20.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=38647

Guest nistymaj

@janeb10... I lolled at your post.... :))  What you said is really true...look @NileRose waxing poetry for our princess everytime and us...hihihi. I've also seen a club formed my meta-writers who honed their craft critiquing PSH role & acting in FBND.
@chenile....wahhhhh she's soooo cute in that dress. Fits her age and bubbly image. Hope she will wear that kind of dress on her coming drama... I'm so hyped to watch it... 
@ricca ...Wow! Our girl with the A-Listers stars of Korea and China. I'm like a mother watching a daughter doing so well. She makes me so proud (sigh)... :x \:D/

Guest massakkali

There is a new update about PSH's drama 'Heirs'. She will be playing a tomboyish character called Cha Eun Sang! Got it from the 'Heirs' soompi thread. I think some part of the drama will be shot overseas...

Guest nistymaj

Jo Dal Hwan's ideal girl is PSH calling her "The Godess of Beauty" after seeing her in Miracle of Cell 7 movie. Another one mesmerized by our angel... (cr: PSH Arab Fans Club FB)
1002956_632828663412776_626348622_n.jpg;)

Guest janeb10

@nistymaj: lol i wish I was better at making video so I can make clips about her with the songs that remind me of her  :D
Haiz rumors are spreading about Heirs. If it would be filmed oversea then I hope that will include Shin Hye because I want to see her in AU not just LMH. And we should know that rumors are just rumors until they are confirmed :)

Guest nistymaj

\:D/ \:D/ .... yeah...yeah hope you can do that @janeb10. It would be awesome. Me I can't do that coz I'm technologically challenged at my age...lol. I've learned posting because coz of her...how caan I ask you all if I can't post?!  =))
edit to my post above:
Jo Dal Hwan named Park Shin Hye as his ideal type. He revealed that on tvN’s Taxi that broadcasted on 17th June.

He confessed “Movie <TGOR7>’s PSH is really nice and I never liked a celebrity before.”

He added “Park Shin Hye is really pretty. Her beauty is like a goddess.” He praised her on her appearance. 

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130617n339
translation: tmoonsun
* I love it when celebrities admire our princess too. :-/  remember another of her hardcore fan... Infinite jang Dong Woo admitted on 2 variety shows that his ideal type is PSH for many years now since STH 
:P youtube.com/watch?v=nAK2JH6fC0A

Guest nistymaj

@janeb10....if we have a bet, i would lose. you're right, their activity (PHS & SJK)is for something. :\"> Yay!...I'm excited to see the show.... :D 
Thank you so much @ricca. Plz keep us updated. :)

Guest massakkali

thankfully, there's at least some news about our princess. Sometimes I wish I was her manager... Does anyone know at what time the show will air?

Guest janeb10

@nistymaj: lol if they just hung out for no reason, there would probably news everywhere haha :D

I'm not sure if it will be this week episode cause if it's this week there should be at least some official news about it :-/ oh well let's wait and see shall we? ;;)