❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest massakkali

She looks so elegant. The simplicity of the dress radiates her charms. She has lost all the weight she gained a while back. I guess the tan and and the weight loss is evident enough to say that she has been enjoying her summer wisely. 

[PHOTO] During China Film Festival Red Carpet, a fan gave a rose to Shin Hye. Shin Hye even tweeted it upon saying "Thank you Dragon". 
Also there a caption of "Heartstrings" written on the rose. ^.^
source : Yongshin fan page on FB
996723_529824540388696_1207255301_n.jpg

Guest nistymaj

Hehehe... I wish it too @NileRose - it would be a welcome change. Although others say that it is dark blue instead of black and she rocks in it yet I wanna see her in bright colors aside from pastels or neutral ones she favors or her stylist favors. have you noticed the loud cheers for her from the audience, and the 2nd look (craning their necks to see her), or the closeness of the security man?  I was about to ask if it is protocol to stay that close but security for other stars on the red carpet stay discreetly from a distance. The only conclusion is....they are all mesmerized by our princess beauty..    :))
I'm just wondering about her twitter msg. Why dragon...is this symbolic of a fan? a cultural thing? A meaning misinterpreted during translation?  :-?

nistymaj

said: Hehehe... I wish it too @NileRose - it would be a welcome change. Although others say that it is dark blue instead of black and she rocks in it yet I wanna see her in bright colors aside from pastels or neutral ones she favors or her stylist favors. have you noticed the loud cheers for her from the audience, and the 2nd look (craning their necks to see her), or the closeness of the security man?  I was about to ask if it is protocol to stay that close but security for other stars on the red carpet stay discreetly from a distance. The only conclusion is....they are all mesmerized by our princess beauty..    

:)

)

I'm just wondering about her twitter msg. Why dragon...is this symbolic of a fan? a cultural thing? A meaning misinterpreted during translation?  :-?

Guest nistymaj

NileRose said:

@nistymaj : i just need to look again to pics and videos , and yes i actually want to know who is dragon??? he is not GD from big bang but I wonder I feel shin hye 's  tweets like puzzles  :-/

Guest janeb10

Lots of pictures of our angel from yesterday!! Wow! She looks so beautiful!!  :x I like these pictures the most since she looked very elegant yet gorgeous.
BM5bYipCEAA6ZZE.jpg

The gorgeous smile from an angel :x
BM4kEdGCcAE_l3g.jpg

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful
BM4fWTKCMAAu7AV.jpg

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
BM4MTVKCUAAIVl6.jpg

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

BM37MizCMAAoH80.jpg
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful
IMG_8375.JPG?type=w2

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

Cr pictures: as labeled

Cr lyrics: Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars

SHIN HYE yah please always stay true to who you are and You know You're amazing and beautiful JUST THE WAY YOU ARE :x

Guest nistymaj

@NileRose thanks for the enlightenment....really likes to troll. This is one of the things I love about her...she's so witty and smart :)

@janeb10 how amazing...our girl makes us poetic and sing. yesterday...the song that came to my mind was Close to You by Carpenters "why do birds suddenly appear...everytime you are near just like me they long to be be close to you...
why do stars fall down from the sky...everytime you walk by just like me they long to be close to you...
on the day that you were born the angels got together and decided to create a dream come true.