❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Thank you so much for being with us today, the wind is getting colder
Be careful not to catch a cold in the changing season, and let's meet again after a healthy body and mind.
What kind of V-live should I do in winter? I will come back with a fun V-live after thinking about it with my company.
It was fun to be with you today bye~

E / ENTERTAINMENT

42 Korean Dramas Of All Time That’ll Always Keep You Coming Back For More

Add these new classics to your “must-watch list” right away

BY HER WORLD TEAM  /   SEPTEMBER 22, 2021

Doesn’t matter if they’re old or new, a good series will always hit home. Here’s a list of Korean dramas that will tug at your heartstrings and make you swoon.

The Heirs (2013)

kdram-13-768x434.jpg

A romantic story which involved hardships, friendships, and rivalries of young, rich heirs led by Kim Tan and a girl named Cha Eun Sang whose attraction to each other sparks off more drama than any young person should be accustomed to!

herworld.com/gallery/life/entertainment/korean-dramas-series-binge-classic-romance/

• Like 1

Shin Hye wore Hair 'Deepiece' Scrunchie 

Gopchang band (Scrunch) wore at Shinhye V Live
A product from a place called 'Deepiece' that was made with a work shot by the artist, who Shinhye had beautifully captured in the photos.
Judging from the color combination among many products, I guess it is the 8th product.

https://instagram.com/p/CT3Y9Z2PwL8/

Imagen?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

21 Most Followed South Korean Actresses on Instagram and Their Profile Engagement/Comment Rates as of October 4, 2021

N0.18 Park Shin Hye-Engagement

No.15 Park Shin Hye- Comment Rate

Like, comment and share the posts.

Share her IG account as well.

Imagen

ImagenImagen

cr:  @HandinHand_SYJ

• Like 1

Top 5 most-followed K-Drama actresses on Instagram

Vibha Hegde

ANALYST
Modified 05 Oct 2021 
LISTICLE

Due to international hits like Descendants of the Sun, Squid Game, and Kingdom, the K-Drama fanbase around the world has been growing in leaps and bounds.

Jung Ho-yeon is an example of the booming industry, as she quickly surpassed her predecessors and became one of the most-followed Korean actresses after her acting debut on Netflix's Squid Game.

This article will list some of the most-followed K-Drama actresses on Instagram, including both those who are newcomers and well-established in the industry.

Which K-Drama actress is the most followed on Instagram?

4) Park Shin-hye (12 million)

The Gwangju-origin K-drama actress has starred in a variety of hits like The Heirs, Pinocchio, and Memories of the Alhambra. She is currently 31 years old and has around 12 million followers.

Imagen

Shin-hye had a major break-through in the South Korean film and entertainment industry after starring in the movie Miracle in Cell No. 7. She's a global ambassador for the jewelry brand Swarovski, and has endorsed other fashion brands like Bench and Millet.

• Like 1

Home Fashion Beauty Fashion
Park Shin-hye visits Mojo Spin's Lotte Department Store main store

Article approval 2021.10.07 10:20:03

- Small + Large

기사승인 2021.10.07  10:20:03

- 작게+ 크게

Imagen

▲ Provided by Mojo Spine

[Star Daily News = Reporter Cheon Seol-hwa] Shin-hye Park, the muse of the female character brand MOJO.S.PHINE, visited the newly renewed Lotte Department Store main store.

On this day, Park Shin-hye made the store stand out with a feminine mood by wearing a simple blouse with a colorful pleated skirt tweed setup. He showed interest in the renewed store by viewing the screen video installed in the store or looking around the new 2021 Winter Collection.

Imagen

Provided by Mojo Spine

The Mojo Sphine store in the Lotte Department Store that Park Shin-hye visited has been renewed as a place that creates a classic mood with an arch-shaped marble structure with a three-dimensional feel. In addition, Mojo Spin's 2021 FW collection can be seen in a luxurious space where eye-catching screen video play is mixed.

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=309085

• Like 1

I want to thank director Lee Chung Hyun who allowed me to meet such a fun character and my fellow actress Park Shin Hye sunbaemin And all the staff members who had put in lot of efforts till the movie was complete....all other people... And lastly public and audience that  had loved call, I also want to convey my thanks to you In the future as well I will meet you all with fun acting and diverse characters Thank you"

• Like 1

@ellekorea IG Updated

Caption Original:

#제작비지원 #ELLEINVITED #모조에스핀

모조에스핀의 뮤즈 #박신혜(@ssinz7)를 롯데 본점 4층 모조에스핀 매장에서 만났습니다. :heart: 최근 리뉴얼한 매장은 클래식하고 럭셔리한 무드를 자아내는데요. 매장 내 스크린에서 나오는 영상들이 공간을 한층 더 생동감 있게 만들어 줍니다.    모조에스핀의 이번 FW 컬렉션은 플라워 오브제를 활용해 여성스러운 무드를 담아냈는데요. 이번 컬렉션의 컬러감 있는 트위드 재킷과 플리츠 스커트를 매치한 사랑스러운 뮤즈 박신혜를 지금 영상에서 확인해 주세요! @mojo.s.phine

Editor 박소영 (미디어랩)
Videographer 조조 비디오
Photographer 김성용

Trans Eng: 

#Production cost support #ELLEINVITED #Mojo Sphine

I met #Shinhye Park (@ssinz7), the muse of MojoSpin, at the MojoSpin store on the 4th floor of the Lotte Main Store. :heart: The recently renovated store creates a classic and luxurious mood. The images from the screen in the store make the space more lively.   Mojo Sphine's FW collection uses flower objects to capture a feminine mood. Check out the lovely muse Park Shin-hye in this collection's color tweed jacket and pleated skirt in the video now! @mojo.s.phine

Editor Soyoung Park (Media Lab)
Videographer jojo video
Photographer Kim Seong-yong

Imagen

Imagen

instagram.com/p/CUtu5JbPOln/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

Korean Dramas With Strong Female Leads of 2021

As time is passing the female character is get better and better with every K-drama. Now they are more independent and strong unless earlier Korean dramas where they are showcasing as weak and innocent. There are so many Korean dramas where female characters are shown as inspirational fighters, businesswomen, and independents. Here we are listing top Korean dramas with strong female leads of 2021. Check out the strong female lead of 2020.

Sisyphus: The Myth

Korean Dramas With Strong Female Leads of 2021

Kang Seo Hae (Park Shin Hye) is the warrior who came from the future to save genius engineer Tae Sul (Cho Seung Woo) from making dangerous changes to the future. She is good at fighting and running from the Immigration Officers. She is a fearless woman who accepts every challenge. Seo Hae has learned to install bombs from his father for survival. Park Sin Hye nailed every action scene therefore she is the action queen of Kdrama. Sisyphus: The Myth is one of the top Korean dramas with strong female leads of 2021

cr: https://koreanlovey.com/2021/10/07/korean-dramas-with-strong-female-leads-of-2021/amp/

• Like 1