❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Episode 73] Park Shin-hye, who opened a shop for her parents with the money she saved from the 10 years of 'Life is Mistake' by the child role #TMINEWS | EP.73 | Mnet 210630 broadcast

cr. youtu.be/NYFpmx95vxM

210630 TMI NEWS M-Net Episode 73 Park Shin-hye Mention FULL CUT

[Park Shin-hye set up a store for her parents with 10 years of savings from the child role of Life's Beauty itself]

Park Shin Hye opened a franchise restaurant for her parents when she was 24 years old. The estimated start-up cost is 169,000,000 won (About 150,000.00 in USD) for 231.40 square meters.

K-nets Comments

Every holiday, parents donate meat to vulnerable people such as disabled facilities and senior citizens, and they do a lot of good things in spare time.

Shin-hye, who constantly makes donations and tries to live a healthy life, knows what's important in her life.

Cr. https://zapzee.net/2021/07/01/korean-stars-who-spent-a-big-fortune-on-family-happiness-park-shin-hye-g-dragon-and-more/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Video https://m.tv.naver.com/v/21075783

via starlightangeel

ShinnHye & Cho seug woo  added adlibs:

#Sisyphus Episode 9 West Sea Taisul Amusement Park Scene (ft. Ticket to Hawaii, Private Pool Villa)

<The Seohae Taisul Amusement Park scene that did not appear on the air>
-Taesul and doll shooting, but I can't hit any of them.
- Shoot at the West Sea, Baekbalbaekjung, and the dolls.
- In the West Sea, the dolls are hanging and going in a triumphant way.

both are cute

2021 RESORT CAMPAIGN

::La vie paisible

with Park Shin Hye  (@ssinz7)

Eyelet punching blouse with feminine square neck and
Long length A-line tiered skirt styling

BLOUSE :: J212MSC046 WH1
SKIRT :: J212MSD019 BK1

She’s the main girl 

Please like and comments!!

When is shin hye going to announce her next drama? Miss her. I hope she takes a story based more on day to day life. Some actresses 2021 drama on the making still but 2022 already confirmed. Sometimes agency played a very important role. Esp if the CEO is a woman. I remembered Shin hye said after her graduation she’ll do drama at least 1 every year. Ohhhh miss her so much. 

salt_ent IG update 07.10.21

CAPTION

박신혜 배우의 '려' 광고 비하인드컷을 공개합니다
-
멋진데 예쁘고, 예쁜데 멋진 신혜 배우!
이곳이 바로 '멋쁨 맛집'❣

[Trans]

Revealing behind-the-scenes cuts from Park Shin-hye's 'Ryo' advertisement
-
Beautiful yet pretty, pretty and cool actress Shin Hye!
This is the 'cool restaurant'❣

beauty in all angles

https://instagram.com/p/CRIaYsVDO92/

Imagen

Imagen

Park Shin-hye's romantic imitation spin fall collection

Article approval 2021.07.12 09:11:09

Female character brand MOJO.S.PHINE has released a pictorial for the 2021 FALL collection with brand muse Park Shin-hye.

Park Shin-hye captured the autumn mood with Mojo Sphine's unique feminine sensibility in the background of an industrial space with a modern sensibility using dreamy and fantasy flower objects.

Imagen

She expresses the season concept 'un jour etonnant (a special day)' in her own atmosphere, and delivers a special day away from the tiring daily life in a dramatic way with Mojo Esphine's exclusive and luxurious feminine style.

Through this 2021 FALL collection, a dress that mixes trendy elements such as pensy, jacquard, and print patterns in a feminine mood that melts the brand's identity, a romantic skirt setup that can be used as daywear, and a tone-on-tone match with Ulci color. From setup styling to feminine styles, you can find attractive styles that can be used in a variety of ways from office wear to daily look.

Imagen

The 2021 Fall Collection campaign pictorials and wear products with Mojo S Phine and muse Park Shin-hye can be found sequentially at Mojo.S.Phine's nationwide offline stores and official online stores.

Photo = Mojo Sphine

Reporter Kang Bo-ra mist.diego@slist.kr

<Copyright © Single List 

cr: http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=266820

Park Shin-hye, "I want to become someone who can give it to someone" [Picture]

une 28, 2021 (Mon) 17:43:23

원본 이미지

▲ Provided by W Korea

[Star Daily News = Reporter Cheon Seol-hwa]

Actress Park Shin-hye radiated lovely energy through a pictorial.

On the 28th, the agency Salt Entertainment released several cuts of Park Shin-hye's 'W Korea' July issue with 'Van Cleef & Arpels', a French high jewelry & watch maison. 

In the published photos, Park Shin-hye catches the eye by radiating positive and joyful energy with a lively expression and a bright smile. He took various poses and excellently digested the jewelry he wore, creating a high-quality pictorial.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Park Shin-hye compared 'Van Cleef & Arpels' to a dense forest and said, "Just as densely planted trees form a forest, the jewelry of 'Van Cleef & Arpels' also combines delicate processes to create a special piece. isn't it born So when I wear jewelry, I feel like it will infuse good energy and good luck.”

On the other hand, in an interview with the subject of 'About happy and happy everyday moments and a hopeful and positive life', he said, "I am still lacking, but I want to become a person who can share my life with others rather than living for myself. I am living,” he said sincerely, expressing his desire to live by giving and standing on the side of those in need.

Meanwhile, more pictorial cuts and full interview with Park Shin-hye can be found in the July issue of 'W Korea'.

On 7/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, lduc said:

Park Shin-hye  wore 'Van Cleef & Arpels', a French high jewelry 

Where:W  KOREA July 2021 Issue 

ImagenImagen

Rananjay Exports have been serving the global jewelry industry since 2013 with its extensive range of sterling silver Opal jewelry. We are based in India and are one of the largest jewelry manufacturers and suppliers. Our services are not limited to providing jewelry to retailers. Still, they extend to making the whole jewelry purchasing experience convenient for our authorized members and provide opal stone benefits and healing properties to the ultimate wearer. Rananjay Exports provides absolutely secure payment gateways, which makes us the most trusted jewelry manufacturer and wholesaler. By associating with us, the jewelry retailers are entitled to certain other benefits.

Rananjay Exports Members’ benefits:
Quantity discounts
Free shipping over $499 purchase
Express delivery of 5-7 business days
Exclusive Reward Points
Instant account approval
24*7 customer support

찬란하게 빛나는
박신혜 배우의 미모
-
박신혜 배우의 ‘W Korea’ 화보 비하인드 영상이
공개되었습니다!
-
[https://youtu.be/_BiJe7tJC8g]
( 프로필 상단을 클릭하면 바로 보실 수 있습니다!)

dazzling
Actress Park Shin-hye's beauty 
-
The behind-the-scenes video of actress Park Shin-hye's 'W Korea' pictorial
Revealed!
-
[https://youtu.be/_BiJe7tJC8g]
(¡ Click the top of the profile to view it right away!)

img.gif

Imagen

If elegance lives on,
That's actress Park Shin-hye❣
-
#Actress Park Shin-Hye #France #High-End #Jewelry #Van Cleef & Arpels #Jewelry pictorial #Behind-the-scenes cut #Revealed #Elegance #Personification #Shin Hye-Actress #Together #This week #Happy #Start #I hope #:heart:

Wow beautiful sexy looking

Imagen

ImagenImagen