❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Interview] The expansion of the world called Park Shin-hye

• Reporter Reporter Kim Ye-seul 
  •  
  •  Input 2020.07.16 18:44

Actress Park Shin-hye.  Photo.  Provided by Salt Entertainment

Actress Park Shin-hye. Photo. Provided by Salt Entertainment
Q. It is famous for the loyalty of the fandom as it has a long period of activity. Fans seem to have a different meaning to myself.
Park Shin-hye: As there are long-time fans, I feel like I'm walking together. They are always my strength. I'm really grateful that someone is cheering me out of sight. Sometimes I cry at home alone while reading a letter, and I am moved. They are so grateful that they are sometimes called'my loves'. However, the fandom can't always be forever, and I can't hold onto the fans just with greed. As much as that, I am constantly trying to greet you with new works. I think fans will also like me if I show a good figure as an actor.

Q. I'm trying various characters, but because of some of the works with great impact, the modifier'Candy Image' is often overlaid with actor Park Shin-hye. Beyond yourself is always a difficult homework.
Park Shin-hye: Actually, I haven't been a candy character since'Heirs'. I have met characters who are subjective and who are responsible for what they say. From then on, I think it's a part I have to make. And since there were some works that could only be done in their twenties, I think that when I turn to my thirties, I can naturally draw new characters. As I get older, wouldn't I be able to show myself another image even if I don't want to escape from one image? Like this'#live' (laughs).

Q. I debuted as a child actor and have entered my 30s. It seems that I have lived acting for more than half of my life, but how do I look back on the past times?
Park Shin-hye: I think I have to live well. It's a job that stands in front of the public, so there are some moments where I can't help but get on the test table, but I don't want to live too bound by people's standards. I think that I can fulfill my role as an actor only when I live the life of a person named'I' and human Park Shin-hye. So, even though there are moments of regret in the past, thanks to those moments, I am the one who is now, so I always think that I should live'today' well. Even though I was worried about it, I gradually let go of my mind.

google translate

cr. mediasr.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=60960

Imagen

• Like 2

[Park Shin-hye] The
public relations fairy is #live here

2020.06.29. 21:14  12,591 read

IMG_7116.jpg?type=w1200

ndeed
, actors Pengsu, Shinhye, and Ain have succeeded in escaping
from the dance zombies
!! Please check the

ending
through'Giant Peng TV' channel
;)

Online GV

Last 27 days!

We met the audience who watched the movie through the online GV and the prospective
audience
to watch the movie!

DSC02432.jpg?type=w1200

From the time when we directly answer the questions of the audience

DSC02402.jpg?type=w1200

naver.me/FUwO5z9A

• Like 2

I watched The Heirs more than 50 times but I just wondered and find the answer for this scene. I've just found out today for Cha Eun Sang's final exam result...She ranked at 53rd place
She was behind Kim Tan

[The Heirs] Jeguk High School Finals Ranking (Eun Sang’s Ranking Revealed)

The production team released the ranking of JEGUK High School’s final exam grades for the junior class! As you know, Yoon Chan Young is undefeated, Kim Tan retrieved his pride by ranking #50 instead of #100 while Myung Soo took over Tan’s crown haha. The 150 IQ Choi Young Do actually tried this time and went all the way up to #27 from #98!

The biggest question? Cha Eun Sang’s ranking? She ranked #
53! 3 places behind Kim Tan, no wonder she ran away! hahahah Tan will never let her live this down.

Fun fact: They made the director, Kang Shin Hyo ranked #4! haha
For those who can’t read Hangul, the ranking is as follows.

#01. Yoon Chan Young
#02. Yoo Rachel
#27. Choi Young Do
#35. Lee Bo Na
#50. Kim Tan
#53. Cha Eun Sang
#65. Kang Ye Seul
#100. Jo Myung Soo

cr. https://minozforever.wordpress.com/2013/12/21/the-heirs-jeguk-high-school-finals-ranking-eun-sangs-ranking-revealed/

via angelshinhyeIG

https://twitter.com/PSHAngelShinHye/status/1302473309913624577

angelshinhye

118776287_2771145953168995_7517312074283948391_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fuio2-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=G7h9VueMp0AAX8CMXEp&oh=fe7b61acd9cba3222077dd2c050c83bc&oe=5F57D44B

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Alive_Vertical_Main_RGB_EN-US-660x400.jpg

TV / MOVIES

#Alive Top-Billed By Yoo Ah In & Park Shin Hye Confirms International Premiere Via Netflix

By abbyinhallyuland | August 25, 2020

Netflix, the world’s leading streaming entertainment service, confirmed the international premiere of #Alive as September 8, 2020.

#ALIVE is a survival thriller film of people isolated in an apartment building without any means of digital communication. The survivors are in the brink of danger after a cryptic monster outbreak ensued to terrorize them.

When a mysterious virus outbreak spreads throughout modern day Seoul and rapidly grows out of control, people struggle to stay alive. The unknown infection causes victims to eat each other, turning them into zombies.

Oh Jun-u, played by Yoo Ah In, and Kim Yu-bin, played by Park Shin Hye, struggle to survive in an apartment complex from those infected with the virus. They are trapped alone inside their apartments without access to cellular data, Wi-Fi, text, or phone calls. Their only source of information about the outside world is the news on TV and what they can see from outside their apartment windows.

While they are neighbors, Jun-u and Yu-bin have opposite personalities. Jun-u is a typical middle-class boy who enjoys computer games and social networking. He utilizes technology to survive. Meanwhile, Yu-bin incorporates more traditional items like camping tools and telescopes to survive. With their varying abilities, the pair work together to stay alive.

https://www.facebook.com/netflixph/videos/1980700302060499/?t=1

DREAM FILM COLLABORATION

Actively working in films and dramas, Yoo scored remarkable roles in 2018 films Default and Burning. His notable portfolio also includes Chicago Typewriter, Six Flying Dragons, Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Veteran.

Popular actress Park Shin Hye is loved for her roles in You’re Beautiful, Pinocchio, and Memories of the Alhambra.

The sneak-peek video provides an exclusive look at Jun-u suddenly discovering the zombie outbreak spreading to his neighborhood. From the window of his home, he witnesses the horrifying pandemonium as some neighbors become zombies and some try to flee.

#Alive, based on an original script of screenwriter Matt Naylor, is directed by IL CHO and produced by ZIP CINEMA and PERSPECTIVE PICTURES. It  premieres internationally on September 8, 2020, only on Netflix.

PR Source: Netflix

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/alive-netflix-yoo-ah-in-park-shin-hye-netflix-premiere/

@saketonegoto  https://www.korea.net/TalkTalkKorea/English/community/community/CMN0000002530

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#ParkShinHye Trending on Naver

118782467_120699903095478_1280306997410174127_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=tcEZNVScqYoAX-YDyoX&oh=3727a3334c8d1e991f4a7d60d7233e28&oe=5F7F1F1C

Herald POP

Park Shin-hye, the goddess of innocence, "I never had to wear a mask last year"

Input 2020.09.06. 8:58 PM

Original image
Park Shin-hye Instagram

[Herald POP = Reporter Chun Yoon-hye] Actor Park Shin-hye showed off her superior visuals.

On the afternoon of the 6th, Park Shin-hye said through her Instagram, "In August last year, my hair was long and then short.. I never had to wear a mask.. I posted a picture with the article.

In the released photo, Park Shin-hye is exuding innocent beauty with a long hairstyle. The big eyes and other distinct features attract viewers' admiration.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye appeared in the movie'#Alive', which was released in June.
popnews@heraldcorp.com

▶ K-POP Hallyu star'Real Jic Cam' [Herald Pop Naver TV]

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, lduc said:

I watched The Heirs more than 50 times but I just wondered and find the answer for this scene. I've just found out today for Cha Eun Sang's final exam result...She ranked at 53rd place
She was behind Kim Tan

[The Heirs] Jeguk High School Finals Ranking (Eun Sang’s Ranking Revealed)

The production team released the ranking of JEGUK High School’s final exam grades for the junior class! As you know, Yoon Chan Young is undefeated, Kim Tan retrieved his pride by ranking #50 instead of #100 while Myung Soo took over Tan’s crown haha. The 150 IQ Choi Young Do actually tried this time and went all the way up to #27 from #98!

The biggest question? Cha Eun Sang’s ranking? She ranked #
53! 3 places behind Kim Tan, no wonder she ran away! hahahah Tan will never let her live this down.

Fun fact: They made the director, Kang Shin Hyo ranked #4! haha
For those who can’t read Hangul, the ranking is as follows.

#01. Yoon Chan Young
#02. Yoo Rachel
#27. Choi Young Do
#35. Lee Bo Na
#50. Kim Tan
#53. Cha Eun Sang
#65. Kang Ye Seul
#100. Jo Myung Soo

cr. https://minozforever.wordpress.com/2013/12/21/the-heirs-jeguk-high-school-finals-ranking-eun-sangs-ranking-revealed/

via angelshinhyeIG

https://twitter.com/PSHAngelShinHye/status/1302473309913624577

angelshinhye

118776287_2771145953168995_7517312074283948391_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fuio2-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=G7h9VueMp0AAX8CMXEp&oh=fe7b61acd9cba3222077dd2c050c83bc&oe=5F57D44B

O.M.G.! Lol! :blush:

• Like 1