❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

22 hours ago, sd24 said:

i wish lee min ho and park shin hye come together in heirs 2 or remake of boss and me or just any drama since the current one is just cold water being splashed with nil chemistry

Spoiler

My personal opinion : great and entertaining  drama, depending the way you approach it, one needs only basic intelligence to be able to understand and recognized the great acting and hard work it was putted into it by all cast, producer, writer and more. 
there is a saying  in my culture/ dialect(translating to English) that applies to many “viewers” and “critics” of the drama “ you can not force a dummy to see what he/she does not want to see!”  I rest my case, could not keep :vicx:

• Like 1

Tiffany nominated Shin Hye as the next to participants in Thank you Challenge, initiated by the Korean Govt. on April21 for citizens to express thanks. The sign language gesture means "respect" & "pride”

img.gif

cr: @ssinz7_paradise

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lduc said:

Tiffany nominated Shin Hye as the next to participants in Thank you Challenge, initiated by the Korean Govt. on April21 for citizens to express thanks. The sign language gesture means "respect" & "pride”

img.gif

cr: @ssinz7_paradise

Maybe Shin Hye can pass on supporting and showing her support! :thumbsup:

Shin Hye’s uncle( dream factory )(?) made a beautiful music of Thank you.( I believe) .:blush:

Spoiler

I though he was a rock and roll singer, but he also ventures into other genres. I like his songs a lot ! :wub: 

• Like 2

IG story post - 2020/05/10
Shin Hye  IG story with actor Lee dong hwi.. They worked together in 2 movie "Beauty Inside" and "Call"

Imagen

Imagen

'On the way home, I meet the resident of the same community who goes out for a walk - Walking together kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Like 2

Yoo Ah in X Park Shin-hye '#alone', 'Alive' begins to promote with meaningful heart keywords

Actor Yoo Ah In and Park Shin-hye went on to promote the movie '#Alone' (director Cho Il-hyung).

Yoo Ah In unveiled the '#alone' still on her Instagram on the 11th. In the public picture, the infant is hiding behind the wall and staring somewhere.

In addition, Park Shin-hye also revealed the steel on the day. In the photo, he is holding a telescope and staring somewhere.

Young-in Park Shin-hye / Photo = News 1

Yooin-in X Park Shin-hye '#alone', 'live' begins to promote with meaningful heart keywords

The photos released by the two of them contain the tag '# ㅅ ㅇㅇㄷ', which adds to the curiosity. This is an important keyword of the movie.

On that day, an official of '#Alone' said in the paper that "I am discussing about opening June."

'#Alon' is a story about a surviving city, a survivor who is completely isolated there. It is based on the original scenario of Hollywood screenwriter Matt Naylor, who is active in various fields such as directing and producing American TV documentary series 'Small Business Revolution: Main Street'. Choil-hyung, an American director of AFI (American Film Institute) who has been active in the United States, grabs a megaphone and raises expectations.

Lee Hyun-wook, who showed a strong presence in 'Others are Hell', was added by Yoo-in  and Shin-hye Park. Yoo-in plays the role of Jun-woo, who protects herself in tragic and confused situations, and Park Shin-hye plays the role of survivor Yoo-Bin.

• google translate

https://nc.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?idxno=2020051116135701635

• Like 1
  • Love 2

20190711142719571jfal_zps6rjsx36u.jpg

Description

#Alive is an upcoming Korean action thriller directed by Cho Il-hyung, adapted from the screenplay of Hollywood screenwriter Matt Naylor with title "#ALONE". It stars Yoo Ah-in and Park Shin-hye. It will be released in June 2020. Wikipedia
Distributed by: Lotte Entertainment
Screenplay: Matt Naylor

cr: as tagged
  • Like 2