❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

11 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Really?!? Lol! :lol: She looks kind uncomfortable !But I totally understand ! Lol! :rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

Too bad IC is finishing ! PSJ( falling for him! His acting is good and his costar also)! But our girl Shin Hye is better! He and Shin Hye working together will be a bomb! His fans are scare? that will be my only concern. I want to enjoy her work in peace!   :D

Spoiler

Re: IC :rolleyes:

I wasn't expecting anything from this drama but it turned out to be really good and inspiring. A modern tale of  David and Goliath. Tiny Dandam versus the giant Jang Ga.

The first PSJ drama I have ever watched (and definitely NOT the last!) There are no boring and dragging episodes. Excellent acting from both leads and supporting cast. Love the OST also (my favorite is Start Over and Someday :wub:). 

@alcides14ahjumma, I agree with you! PSH and PJS could be an excellent pair, and they're almost the same age (with PSJ 2 years older than SH). Now we have to beg the Kdrama Gods to have them paired on a project in the near future. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Halfway to the penultimate episode of The Heirs and I will say that this is now my favorite Park Shin Hye kdrama. Please don't spoil for me but I'm still wondering if somehow Cha Eun-sang is going to end up being a real parvenu. The promotional poster show her, Rachel and Lee Bo-na wearing crowns.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Bojun said:

The promotional poster show her, Rachel and Lee Bo-na wearing crowns.

The one who wears the crown has to bear its weight, hers (Cha Eun-Sang's) is way way heavier, I must say. She went through a lot :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

54 minutes ago, thanie said:

The one who wears the crown has to bear its weight, hers (Cha Eun-Sang's) is way way heavier, I must say. She went through a lot :rolleyes:

Okay come to think of it those crowns are probably more of a metaphor instead of Cha Eun-Sang being rich in the end. Anyway I can't hardly wait to watch the remaining 1.5 episodes but work is getting in the way. lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Bojun said:

Okay come to think of it those crowns are probably more of a metaphor instead of Cha Eun-Sang being rich in the end. Anyway I can't hardly wait to watch the remaining 1.5 episodes but work is getting in the way. lol

I hope I am not spoiling nothing!! But, regardless what they say about this drama, PR, and fan service after the drama, from everybody cast and no cast, made this drama to sale, explode , and stay relevant up to today. It was much more entertaining and interesting than the drama itself.Lol! :D -_-

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I hope I am not spoiling nothing!! But, regardless what they say about this drama, PR, and fan service after the drama, from everybody cast and no cast, made this drama to sale, explode , and stay relevant up to today. It was much more entertaining and interesting than the drama itself.Lol! :D -_-

Finally finished the drama and Tan’s 10 year in the future imagination was nice. Just wondering why his foster mom is still there. I thought the chairman was bad but he’s nothing compared to her. I liked Cha Eun-sang much better in the red dress compared to the white dress there. But seriously the kiss there was quite meh. Best Park Shin Hye kiss for me is the one in Memories of Alhambra. I was also rooting for the beautiful teacher to be Won’s partner but too bad he had to sacrifice her for the company. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1