❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye and Jeon Jong Seo's Marie Claire Korea Magazine March 2020 Issue Interview

Google trans: Face to face
Two women in the gap of time. About the synergy between actor Park Shin-Hye and Jeon Jong-Seo.

Park Shin-Hye
The movie <Call> is about to open. What did you like about this movie?
When I read a scenario, there is a work in my head where a picture is drawn. The movie <Call> even imagined the wallpaper in the house. At first, I thought of the drama <Signal> because of the setting of connecting the past and the future by phone, but when I read it, it was a completely different story.

What is ‘서연’ interpreted by actor Park Shin-Hye?
Seoyeon at the beginning of the movie is a passive character who adapts to a given situation. Then, with a phone call, he connected with “Young Sook” who lives in 1999, becoming a subjective woman, and countering the situation. The subtle emotional changes of two women living in different times in the same space were very interesting.

Didn't you feel the pressure of acting?
It was a pity that the filming was over. I watched director Lee Chung-Hyun's short film <Body Value>, and I wondered how the director's story would unfold in this film. I appreciate the director's words that Seoyeon, interpreted by Park Shin-Hye, is more likely to reach the audience persuasively than anyone else.

When you heard that your opponent was actor Jeon Jong-Seo, what kind of synergy did you think you could make?
I watched the actor Jeon Jong-Seo's movie <Burning>. As soon as I heard the name, I thought it was a great match with Youngsook. I had a conflict with me, so I could see a more sharp contrast in the movie. I was a very good actor, so I watched from the side and got a lot of excitement.

cr: marieclairekorea.com/2020/03/celebr

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/11/2020 at 9:34 PM, lduc said:

img.gif

img.gif

@bbeumshinhye

[Full] 2020.03.08 Park Shin Hye at MBC 'Let's Go! Video Travel' (출발! 비디오 여행)

youtu.be/0HAFXcjxoGk

Shin Hye yah! Reason why I like you soooo much! Me too. I watched this movie” Marriage Story” with Scarlett Johansson ,love her acting.Love it! Fate :thumbsup:

• Like 2

NEWS

Posted by sl278 AKP STAFF  3 days ago

Park Shin Hye is the epitome of sophistication and class in recent updates

AKP STAFF

1583855922-89415254-165526361071009-7812964587070584878-n.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye made headlines with her gorgeous and natural beauty.

Her latest Instagram update uploaded earlier today shows her posing in natural lighting wearing blazers while smiling sweetly for the camera. 

Park Shin Hye has been staying busy through acting and making variety show appearances, most recently appearing on 'Knowing Brothers'. She is currently promoting her movie 'The Call'

☎️LINK: https://allkpop.com/article/2020/03/park-shin-hye-is-the-epitome-of-sophistication-and-class-in-recent-updates

• Like 2

Photo by MinHoShiN8790 on March 07, 2020. La imagen puede contener: una persona, de pie

The flowers opened out. !!!!!
In sumbomyeong 
I mean it flowers alive!
Park Shin-hye is an actor
This the real beauty!
To the beauty of the idea to transcend the word beauty!
cr. Owner

• Like 2

Imagen

Imagen

Romantic White day

LUCKY BEE, a product in the Park Shin-hye pictorial, is a new product that will be released this spring. The watch features the bee design with Olivia Button's signature detail on the white glitter dial.

Present your special heart with the upcoming White Day, Olivia Button watch with a feminine and elegant design.

• Like 2