❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki Snaps Photos With Kim Soo Hyun, Park Shin Hye, And More Ahead Of Military Enlistment

FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki Snaps Photos With Kim Soo Hyun, Park Shin Hye, And More Ahead Of Military Enlistment

Sep 29, 2019
by L. Kim

FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki is a social butterfly!

On September 28, the singer uploaded several photos on his Instagram of himself posing with many people, including actors Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Hyo Rim and even his fans. His friendship with Kim Soo Hyun caught the attention of fans because they are known to be close bowling buddies. The actor also visited the singer on his radio show back in 2017 to promote his movie “Real.”

Lee Hong Ki wrote, “I didn’t mean to make a fuss, but since it already became like this, I have to upload the photos!!! Good luck [to us] on the final performance tomorrow!!!!!”

Spoiler

In the photos, Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Hyo Rim pose with Lee Hong Ki backstage of his musical “I Loved You.” The singer also included several photos he took with fans at the venue.

On September 29, Park Shin Hye also shared pictures of herself posing with the FTISLAND member. She wrote in the caption, “Come back safely, friend. I also enjoyed the performance, Hong Ki.” The two became close while filming the popular 2009 drama “You’re Beautiful” together 10 years ago.

Lee Hong Ki will be enlisting as an active duty soldier at a recruit training center in Yanggu Country on September 30.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1355720wpp/ftislands-lee-hong-ki-snaps-photos-with-kim-soo-hyun-park-shin-hye-and-more-ahead-of-military-enlistment 

Spoiler

• Love 4

Star pictorial

Park Shin-Hye's Elegant Lady Look with Black and White Dress

Enter article 2019.09.30
  • Actress Park Shin-hye's dazzling beauty and fashion sensation were revealed.

Park Shin-hye, who is the first muse of the female character brand MOJO.S.PHINE, visited Lotte Department Store Jamsil store on 28th and caught the attention with more mature beauty and elegant dress styling.

사진 제공=모조에스핀

Park Shin-hye, who is considered as a wannabe style by many Asian fans beyond Korea, showed her classic styling style by wearing a minimalist silhouette of black and white dresses. The imitation Espin dress with restrained detail and high-quality texture makes Park Shin-hye's luxurious atmosphere stand out. Park Shin-hye spent a relaxing time with the people around her, looking around the store and products with a bright smile.

사진 제공=모조에스핀

Park Shin-hye, who is firmly establishing herself as a non-substituted actor through dramas and movies, continues various activities such as shooting advertising campaigns and fan signing events as a muse of  MOJO.S.PHINE

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is about to release the movie 'Call' and recently confirmed her appearance in the movie '#ALONE'.

사진 제공=모조에스핀

사진 제공=모조에스핀

google translate

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/09/30/2019093080040.html

• Love 4

2019 WINTER MOJO.S.PHINE -THE SALON

:heart::star::heart:

big26.png

07_celeb_6.jpg

(cr : http://mojosphine.co.kr)

No.5

307_parkshinhye.jpg

PARK SHIN HYE
CODE: 1800033

4.98%(300)(

THE SECOND ROUND OF AAA VOTING HAS BEGUN BUT UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO FREE VOTING IN THIS ROUND.

FOR VIETNAMESE FANS:
DOWNLOAD THE UTOP APP AND THEN YOU WILL GET 5 FREE VOTES. YOU CAN ALSO PLAY GAMES ON THAT APP AND EARN MORE VOTES

FOR INTERNATIONAL FANS:
YOU CAN BUY THE VOTES
1USD=10 VOTES
 IF POSSIBLE PLEASE BUY THE VOTES AND HELP  GET THIS AWARD.

Guys let's vote! ❤❤❤

:heart:LINK: https://vote.aaavietnam2019.com.vn/#!/?type=actress 

300)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Meets Up with Lee Hong Gi Prior to His Military Enlistment

Lee Narin Published
2019.09.30 13:08 View 4,163

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Meets Up with Lee Hong Gi Prior to His Military Enlistment

Actress Park Shin Hye went to see K-pop boy band FTISLAND's vocalist Lee Hong Gi before he enlisted in the military.

On September 29, Park Shin Hye shared some new photos on her Instagram.

Lee Hong Gi

The photos were of Park Shin Hye and Lee Hong Gi hanging out in a waiting room after Lee Hong Gi had wrapped up his musical 'I Loved You' (literal translation).

In the photos, the two stars playfully pose together; they raise their hand in salute, laugh and make a sad face.

Along with the photos, Park Shin Hye wrote, "Be safe, my friend. You were awesome today, by the way.

" It looked like Park Shin Hye went to watch 'I Love You' to show support to Lee Hong Gi as well as to bid farewell to him before he started his military service on September 30.

Lee Hong Gi

Spoiler

Lee Hong Gi

Later that day, hip-hop artist DINDIN shared photos of Lee Hong Gi with a military buzz cut.

The photos showed Lee Hong Gi brightly smiling in his new hairstyle.

Not only visual-wise, but Lee Hong Gi also seemed mentally ready for the military.

DINDIN wrote, "I know you will do well, Hong Gi. Do take extra care of yourself there though!"

Meanwhile, Lee Hong Gi is expected to be discharged from the military in April 2021.

(Credit= 'ssinz7' 'dindinem' Instagram)

(SBS Star)  

• Like 2
  • Love 1