❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

12 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

Was it boring? (LCITW) :D

For me, as long as there's SH on a show it's party2x-mode already!

Note: with all the confetti:P

you will know when you see it ahahaha

unbearably slow but you know anything about Shinhye is worth it.  It's always a good time:thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

I didn't missed any :P. I was here all the time but you ignored me :bawling:

oh..my..my! had I? my heart is broken knowing you feel that way :heartbreak: Sorry, I didn't mean to. I must be busy w/ my work. Some of our teammates had resigned so we had to reorganize our workloads temporarily. 

how can I acquit myself? :bawling:

• Like 3

23 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Lol! @rori0711 chingu, you were in a run! Lol! :heart: @Iduc  almost couldn’t keep up with you! :kiss_wink:I did a check like for all of them! :glasses:

i can can not get over this ::joy:

It is epic! :joy:

992236415C32A5CB0A

Cr: as tagged

Mom @alcides14ahjumma !!! :wub: that epic huh? :D I'm just excited we're about to hit our target 2900 pages on or before end of this month :sweat_smile: I also happen to enjoy those one liner caption  like what is the first thing that comes to my mind when I see those pictures :lol: 

we can all agree that @lduc dearie delivers and the most consistent one :kiss_wink:

anyway, what's up with grandma Heejoo & grandpa Jinwoo? :joy: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 7/25/2019 at 11:14 PM, sky5joyous said:

hi @sky5joyous ! hello! hello!

welcome to Shinhye thread if this was your first time :)

thanks for dropping by and sharing this wonderful cut!

it talks about my 2 lovely twins' secret (or not) on staying fit & fab :wub: Behind their wellness is seriously a disciplined life. :sweatingbullets:

btw, wishing I could see again Sora & Shinhye in 1 frame, much better in a movie or drama. I know it's a long shot but damn, that would be epic! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

@rori0711 it wasn't you, it's me :joy:. I think we're in the same situation. Horror Week since last week. Did I mention to you about our new branch in Pampanga? It opened last week and I was almost tied to our office 24/7. House-Arrest feels! Logging here keeps me sane all the time :wub: and Coke Float and Fruit Shakes!  

"it wasn't you, it's me" i heard that line before!  must be from our film or teleserye :sweatingbullets:

same! I was caught in a horror :skull: last week. exhausting. I barely managed office lately due to some "very nice people & circumstances" :P Good thing...this thread kept me float. 

It's raining hard here in our place. I hope you guys are safe. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:
Spoiler

Offtopic: There's new a thread on Soompi. BinShin. I'm not a Hyunshin Shipper but I'm not yet prepared to see HB with another woman other than SH. I feel like HB, SH and I have unfinished businesses. I need MOA S2:bawling:. To heal my broken heart. Please. I'm actually looking forward for the news. Praying!

Moderators are looking out and reminds us to stay on topic. 

MoA S2...that we have to wait. hopefully, Shinhye will reprise her role. 

MoA story is so rich and dynamic. I mean, the 1st installment was told from Jinwoo's POV, 2nd installment can be played out based on Heejoo's POV and 3rd & final installment can be from Seejoo, his story mainly. Don't you agree?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

Grandma Heejoo and Grandpa Jinwoo :joy::joy::joy:. @rori0711 you're giving me stomachache since I'm laughing soooo hard! Hah-hah-hah-hah :kiss_wink:. Indeed they looked like our elders who have difficuty falling asleep, that naughty black cat @lduc must have awoken them up and those imaginary mosquitoes trying to suck Granny JW... 

I'm glad I cheer you up :kiss_wink: 

black cat? you mean Harry :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

현빈·박신혜 하와이 골프 회동?

Hyun Bin · Park Shin-hye Hawaii reunión de golf?

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEZCNACELwBSFXyq4qpAwsIARUAAIRCGAFwAQ==&rs=AOn4CLBDudupqYcGhS55bupEvvxvShaFnA

LINKhttps://youtu.be/P9YS_toB2SE

This YouTube video titled this according to Google Translate and lasts more than an hour, if someone finds the part of Shin Hye and can share exactly what they talk about it, I would be very grateful.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1