❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Considering Offer To Lead New Drama By “Romantic Doctor Kim” Writer 

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

Park Shin Hye may be returning with a new drama!

On January 17, industry representatives reported that the actress has been cast as the female lead of upcoming SBS drama “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” (romanized title). In response, her agency revealed that she has received the offer, but her appearance is not yet confirmed. She is currently waiting for the script.

“Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” is a melodrama that tells the story of a man and woman who meet in Seoul and help each other heal their pains as they experience music, food, and people. Park Shin Hye has been cast as the female lead Seo Hye Won, who was left alone in the world at the age of 18 when her father passed away while trying to save someone.

The drama is written by Kang Eun Kyung, the writer of “Romantic Doctor Kim” and “Gu Family Book.” It will be directed by Shin Woo Chul, who previously led “Secret Garden,” “A Gentleman’s Dignity,” and “Gu Family Book.”

“Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” is expected to air in the second half of 2018 via SBS.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, ssr99 said:

Didn't post anything for a long time... Glad to come back with a good news...

Seems like our girl is considering a new drama....:D

She has not confirm yet! Any idea who else they are considering for these drama? ( fingers cross, hope they are not using her for click ! Lol):D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

She has not confirm yet! Any idea who else they are considering for these drama? ( fingers cross, hope they are not using her for click ! Lol):D

Nope...No idea! I tried to look for additional info on the script, the actors ... but I haven't found anything yet. :(

I hope that the script will be good otherwise, I still prefer to wait to see her on the screens.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Park Shin Hye Considering Offer To Lead New Drama By “Romantic Doctor Kim” Writer 

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

Park Shin Hye may be returning with a new drama!

On January 17, industry representatives reported that the actress has been cast as the female lead of upcoming SBS drama “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” (romanized title). In response, her agency revealed that she has received the offer, but her appearance is not yet confirmed. She is currently waiting for the script.

“Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” is a melodrama that tells the story of a man and woman who meet in Seoul and help each other heal their pains as they experience music, food, and people. Park Shin Hye has been cast as the female lead Seo Hye Won, who was left alone in the world at the age of 18 when her father passed away while trying to save someone.

The drama is written by Kang Eun Kyung, the writer of “Romantic Doctor Kim” and “Gu Family Book.” It will be directed by Shin Woo Chul, who previously led “Secret Garden,” “A Gentleman’s Dignity,” and “Gu Family Book.”

“Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” is expected to air in the second half of 2018 via SBS.

Source (1) (2)

Jeremy, i feel you hahahaha :D:D:D

ffc43e57-a627-478f-a9c8-178075e1ee6c.gif

ctto

@alcides14ahjumma Funny, although we like to see her in another movie but when I hear casting news like this, my excitement level can't be fixed hehehe

This is such a breaking news! I've been craving a melodrama from Shinhye (been ages since Stairway to Heaven & Tree of Heaven). I like the synopsis. Reputable writer & director. Great!

DTu9a5gXUAAlK8z.jpg

DTu9a50XUAAVtM8.jpg

DTu79t3W4AA9Dgv.jpg

DTu79t6X4AA-IJy.jpg

cr: Maris Park twitter

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

cr: as tagged

Wow!

as a fan, i feel honored that writer Kang personally called up Shinhye. I really wish the script would come out great and soon so we can hear Shinhye's disposition asap.:wink:

For now, I'm positive that Shinhye will accept this project :)

• Like 7

I’m very happy and excited to hear this news. I’m quite positive with this . Coz I remember Kim eun suk also personally called her for the heirs . This writer is good so as the director. I’m very proud that most of the writer personally called her to star in their drama. As a fan I’m really proud that means the writer and director has confident and belief in sh acting so are we fans not to have. Missed her so much. I never watch any drama since doctors . Let’s pray together . 

• Like 8

Honestly, I wish she would stay in the movie world to conquer the almighty position she has in drama world, the reaction of the drama viewers proves that . Lol. But, I will support , however , decision she makes,  she is a wise girl, and knows what is best for her! But, differently we miss her horrors! Fingers cross! :D

• Like 6

Woohoo! Yeah! :thumbsup:

I am looking forward to her next project as I missed her badly :kiss_wink: Her appearance lights up TV and movie screens every time :glasses:

But why SBS again? They are so stingy and miserable when promoting Doctors :triumph: still I will support PSH in all her projects no matter what :grin:

• Like 6

Park Shin Hye to star in a new drama?

By KpopJoA    7 hours ago    7,071    1,767    25
park-shin-hye

Park Shin Hye could be starring in a new drama.

Her agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment, stated on January 17, "It is true Park Shin Hye has been offered a casting role in 'Yeowoo Gaksibyeol' (literal title), however, her appearance has not been confirmed.  She is waiting to receive the script."

SEE ALSO: [Artist to Watch] Super rising duo Melomance talk beating idol groups, soaring up music charts, 'MMA', and more

'Yeowoo Gaksibyeol' is a melodrama of a man and woman who are looking to heal their hearts in order to move on from hurtful memories of the past.

Writer Kang Eun Kyung, most notable for 'Dr. Romantic' and 'What Happens to My Family?' is said to have written the scenario.  Park Shin Hye has been offered to play the female protagonist Seo Hae Won.

Meanwhile, the new SBS drama is looking to premiere some time in the second half of 2018.

cr: allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/park-shin-hye-to-star-in-a-new-drama

• Like 7

10 hours ago, raetan16 said:

Woohoo! Yeah! :thumbsup:

I am looking forward to her next project as I missed her badly :kiss_wink: Her appearance lights up TV and movie screens every time :glasses:

But why SBS again? They are so stingy and miserable when promoting Doctors :triumph: still I will support PSH in all her projects no matter what :grin:

@raetan16 that is a million dollar question.Why Shinhye doesn't do much work outside SBS??? Her productions in KBS are good and MBC are not bad either. She debuted in SBS drama, i get it, but there must be other reason, right? looking at table below, it's more like programmed than coincidental. I hope SBS would do better on her next project. -_-

Television series[edit]

Title Year Role Network Notes Ref.
Hayate the Combat Butler 2011 Xiao Zhi / Sanqianyuan Zhi FTV Taiwanese drama  
Fabulous Boys 2013 Go Mi-nyeo FTV / GTV Cameo, Episode 1 [74]
If Wait for the Next Train Again 2004 Yeong Ran Ui KBS    
Seoul 1945 2006 Choi Geum-hee KBS1    
Several Questions That Make Us Happy 2007 Hyun-ji KBS2    
Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost 2012 Yeon-hwa KBS2 One-act Drama Special  
One Fine Day 2005 Hee Kyeong MBC   [68]
Goong S 2007 Shin Sae-ryung MBC    
Kimcheed Radish Cubes 2007 Jang Sa-ya MBC   [70]
High Kick Through the Roof 2010 Future Hae-ri MBC Cameo, Episode 119 [72]
Heartstrings 2011 Lee Gyu-won MBC    
Stairway to Heaven 2003 young Han Jung-suh SBS    
Not Alone 2004 Editor's Daughter SBS    
Cute or Crazy 2005 Herself SBS    
Tree of Heaven 2006 Hana SBS    
Bicheonmu 2006 A Li Shui (Arisu) SBS   [69]
You're Beautiful 2009 Go Mi-nam / Go Mi-nyeo SBS    
My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox 2010 Go Mi-nyeo SBS Cameo, Episode 6 [71]
The King of Dramas 2012 Lead Actress of Graceful Revenge SBS Cameo, Episode 1 [73]
The Heirs 2013 Cha Eun-sang SBS    
Pinocchio 2014–2015 Choi In-ha SBS    
Entertainer 2016 Assistant Manager Park SBS Cameo, Episode 3 [75]
Doctors 2016 Yoo Hye-jung SBS    
Temperature of Love 2017 Yoo Hye-jung SBS Cameo, Episode 21 [77]
Gogh, The Starry Night 2016 Convenience store cashier Sohu Cameo, Episode 8 [76]
Flower Boys Next Door 2013 Go Dok-mi tvN    

cr: Wikipedia

• Like 5

2 hours ago, verit said:

I am waiting curiously what she will decide. I hope it will be best thing for her.

And who will be the leading male?

@verit waiting before and after this prospective drama is killing us softly, no? :crazy: The will she or not? Yep, we can only hope for the best. there is no guarantee for her choices, no matter how best it looks like, just like in our personal lives too. What is absolute is we will support her all the way. 

Shinhye is very vocal of her inkling to human drama so there's a high chance for her signing in this project. 

A lot of actors come to my mind as her leading man. One of them is Park Jungmin. He's a low key but acts as a seasoned actor. I'd like to see him in a drama with our lovely actress.

This drama if air in June might face off with TVN's Mister Sunshine. Goodluck then :tongue:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@raetan16 that is a million dollar question.Why Shinhye doesn't do much work outside SBS??? Her productions in KBS are good and MBC are not bad either. She debuted in SBS drama, i get it, but there must be other reason, right? looking at table below, it's more like programmed than coincidental. I hope SBS would do better on her next project. -_-

Television series[edit]

Title Year Role Network Notes Ref.
Hayate the Combat Butler 2011 Xiao Zhi / Sanqianyuan Zhi FTV Taiwanese drama  
Fabulous Boys 2013 Go Mi-nyeo FTV / GTV Cameo, Episode 1 [74]
If Wait for the Next Train Again 2004 Yeong Ran Ui KBS    
Seoul 1945 2006 Choi Geum-hee KBS1    
Several Questions That Make Us Happy 2007 Hyun-ji KBS2    
Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost 2012 Yeon-hwa KBS2 One-act Drama Special  
One Fine Day 2005 Hee Kyeong MBC   [68]
Goong S 2007 Shin Sae-ryung MBC    
Kimcheed Radish Cubes 2007 Jang Sa-ya MBC   [70]
High Kick Through the Roof 2010 Future Hae-ri MBC Cameo, Episode 119 [72]
Heartstrings 2011 Lee Gyu-won MBC    
Stairway to Heaven 2003 young Han Jung-suh SBS    
Not Alone 2004 Editor's Daughter SBS    
Cute or Crazy 2005 Herself SBS    
Tree of Heaven 2006 Hana SBS    
Bicheonmu 2006 A Li Shui (Arisu) SBS   [69]
You're Beautiful 2009 Go Mi-nam / Go Mi-nyeo SBS    
My Girlfriend Is a Nine-Tailed Fox 2010 Go Mi-nyeo SBS Cameo, Episode 6 [71]
The King of Dramas 2012 Lead Actress of Graceful Revenge SBS Cameo, Episode 1 [73]
The Heirs 2013 Cha Eun-sang SBS    
Pinocchio 2014–2015 Choi In-ha SBS    
Entertainer 2016 Assistant Manager Park SBS Cameo, Episode 3 [75]
Doctors 2016 Yoo Hye-jung SBS    
Temperature of Love 2017 Yoo Hye-jung SBS Cameo, Episode 21 [77]
Gogh, The Starry Night 2016 Convenience store cashier Sohu Cameo, Episode 8 [76]
Flower Boys Next Door 2013 Go Dok-mi tvN    

cr: Wikipedia

Thanks for the table @rori0711

* fingers crossed*

• Like 5

2 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Exactly in one month FEBRUARY 18 will be Park Shin Hye’s Birthday. Are you ready to celebrate and make this  day memorable for her? :D 

I am already ready. As Park Shin Hye's fans around the world, we organised a project in order to celebrate her birthday.

• Like 4