❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest _fallen_

im currently watching Tree In Heaven her drama series with Lee Wan why oh why have i only discovered Park Shin Hye now gawd she's a gem!!she's brilliant in Tree in Heaven at such a young age she was able to pull-off her Hana role. Gah Heartstrings what have you done to me im now stalking CNBlue and Park Shin Hye or im still just on my post Heartrings withdrawal syndromewacko.gif    anyhow  i'll sure be looking forward to Shin Hye's new projects and will keep track on her and Yong Hwa's "friendship" wub.gif

Guest chinita

First time on this page. I usually follow the threads of TV dramas and sometimes my fave actors at the moment. Rarely do I follow actresses. But after Heartstrings (and I am still on withdrawal mode), just went through all the pages of Heartstrings, the Dooley couple, You're Beautiful again, JungYongHwa, and now ParkShinHye. Now I am an official fan!

I saw her before and liked her acting on Stairway to Heaven and Seoul 1945 - but at that time she was just a child actress. I thought then that she had great potential. Then YAB came, and I liked her there . . . but paired with JangGeunSuk as I was a fan of JGS. Actually I already saw the off-screen chemistry of PSH and JYH on YAB on the drama's BTSs and NGs.

Then Heartstrings . . . now I want her with JungYongHwa. I think that they really look great together! They look more matured now after two years, and a little restrained (perhaps because of the 'anti's). Well, I like them together and I hope they can build on their friendship for the long term. Hope they get more projects together, and will await their reunions when they promote Heartstrings to other countries. Hope they will always go together.

Btw I normally just lurk on pages, but I decided to put in a comment so this page will be moving. Then this page will be alive and the love for PSH will go on and on . . . ^_^

Guest Az_raphael

has anyone gotten pics of shin hye at the seoul international drama awards? she looked so pretty in pink, but i couldnt find any snaps of it!

Guest chloe_addict

has anyone gotten pics of shin hye at the seoul international drama awards? she looked so pretty in pink, but i couldnt find any snaps of it!

I couldn't find any pics of her dress. But in the meantime, here's the video of her at the awards ceremony. I loved how the audience burst into applause when PSH introduced herself (and then silence for her co-presenter hehe):

Seoul International Award Cereomony

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone...im a PARK SHIN HYE fan..and also a KEUNSHIN SHIPPERS too.. ( park shin hye and jang keun suk )...i really love them both...

i miss their team up...and hopefully they will act again in another drama...

btw, i will just share a collection of KEUNSHIN MV...made by @brutaliskhero....

thanks liz aka "BRUT" thank u...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woL5XRBVQcw&feature=related

My link

My link

My link

all credit goes to brutalityhero of PSHFanbox....thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Shin Hye is known for keeping contacts with her co-stars. Wonder if she still keeping contacts with her co-star Baek Sunghyun from her drama Stairway to Heaven or Lee Wan for that matter?

Will they still look cute together?

• 2 weeks later...

I have watched Kimcheed Radish Cubes, love the drama & I both love her & Kim Heung Soom!

I

@Simplyallysa: I love Kimcheed Radish Cubes too! I found that there are some similarities between her character there and in YAB. In KRC she was an orphan raised by female monks and in YAB she was also an orphan raised by nuns. She had the short haircut in both dramas too.

I really hope she gets another drama or maybe a movie soon. I am going through withdrawals here, people.

On a side note, I really miss all the activity we used to have here at Soompi about a year and half ago. It seems to me that this fan club is really empty these days. I visit here everyday, but there is hardly any news or anybody logged in. Where have everybody gone to??

I wish there was something I could do to revitilize this forum. I remember when I first signed on right after YAB ended because I was missing it so much and I loved seeing all the news about Shin Hye here. Please keep on posting news.

Guest QueenBee1

@Simplyallysa: I love Kimcheed Radish Cubes too! I found that there are some similarities between her character there and in YAB. In KRC she was an orphan raised by female monks and in YAB she was also an orphan raised by nuns. She had the short haircut in both dramas too.

I really hope she gets another drama or maybe a movie soon. I am going through withdrawals here, people.

On a side note, I really miss all the activity we used to have here at Soompi about a year and half ago. It seems to me that this fan club is really empty these days. I visit here everyday, but there is hardly any news or anybody logged in. Where have everybody gone to??

I wish there was something I could do to revitilize this forum. I remember when I first signed on right after YAB ended because I was missing it so much and I loved seeing all the news about Shin Hye here. Please keep on posting news.

For the latest & fastest news on PSH please click the following link. Many fans are here. PSH

For the latest & fastest news on PSH please click the following link. Many fans are here. PSH

@QueenBee1, Thanks. I will check it out.

I read recently that Park shin Hye reunited with some of the YAB cast. I really like the friendship that developed from this drama and that they have kept even after two years!

I am so hoping that they do a second season soon. I heard the Hong sisters are planning a drama for 2012. It would be great if it was YAB 2!

Guest QueenBee1

Yes, you can read all about the YAB reunion over there. Be sure to follow their twitter as well. Glad I could help you out Fingers crossed that one of the ANJELL members will be offered to join the latest Hong sisters' drama.

• 2 weeks later...