❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest wizengamot

I LOVE HOW CN BLUE FANS SAID "PARK SHIN HYE IS ALLOWED TO DATE HIM (YONG HWA)" HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very supportive like those of that in you're beautiful fans hahaha

Guest Sparkly_Chic

Why is this thread so quiet? Currently watching "Heartstrings" and loving PSH's acting! Her facial expressions are so cute and lovable.

Guest Elsiec

Park Shin Hye in an ACCIDENT!!!!

I just read the Soompi article talking that reported that Shin Hye was in a car accident. I was so worried. Thank goodness there were not serious injuries and her filming was just postponed for a day.

Feel better soon Shin Hye!!!

Park Shin Hye involved in car accident 

It’s been revealed that actress Park Shin Hye was recently involved in a car accident.

The accident occurred on July 18th around 11:30pm KST, when the van that Park Shin Hye’s manager was driving ran into a guardrail. The five people who were in the van, including Park Shin Hye, were immediately transported to a hospital to receive treatment.

The police believe that that her manager didn’t notice the median strip on the highway interchange, and as a result the van crashed into it. The impact was so strong that the front half of the van was partially destroyed, and all four tires fell off the vehicle.

Thankfully, no one was seriously injured from the accident. A representative from her agency stated that Park Shin Hye had not received any significant injuries, and would be returning to film for MBC’s ‘Heartstrings‘ after spending a day in the hospital to rest.

Video Footage

cr: akp

thank god no one's seriously injured. i hope shin hye recovers soon! it just shows how dangerous it is to be driving around when you're tired. i hope the hectic schedule she has won't cause any more problems. it worries me that she'll be back filming that soon, but i hope she'll be all right. jang geun suk, you should be worried and better take care of your girl!  (hehe, sorry i ship JGS+PSH) sweatingbullets.gif

Guest jovenaloon

Hi all!

i am not sure whether i can post this here but we just want to inform everyone that CNBLUESGFC will be selling the official necklaces" Infinite Heartstring" and "Rock Star" from the drama, Heartstring/neon naege banhaesseo. W.Helena, the jewelry company making the necklaces are trying to reach out to international market via fanclub and we are currently the first.

We welcome you to read more at this link!:

http://www.cnbluesgfc.net/2011/07/pinned-1132-exclusive-selling-official.html

hope to receive support from all the fans of this drama and fans of Park Shin Hye!

P1090590small.jpg

Guest justin_han

i really like parkshin hye she is so cute and good at acting

i like her new series heartstrings now iam addicted to it she look good with jung yong hwa they really have a good chemistry

Guest texture

@ForbiddenJell02

much thanks for the reply!

Yes, her voice is dubbed.

and I'm glad that the voice that they were using for her not so high pitch and sounds pretty normal :sweatingbullets:

Why is this thread so quiet? Currently watching "Heartstrings" and loving PSH's acting! Her facial expressions are so cute and lovable.

i guess the reason why it's quiet here is because updates are posted in her international fans' website :) currently watching heartstrings too,and i sooooo love her as kyu-won :wub:

Guest bitzes

i like how CNBLUE fans supports the idea of her dating YH.. hahaha! bcuz there are some who doesn't really support the idea of Seohyun dating YH.. ..

i miss ANJELL's interaction.. i admired their friendship.. so i was really happy when Hong Star visited PSH and JYH on HS set and fulfilled his promise to Avant Hye.. :D

PSH and JGS will team up once again for the clothing brand Haiker.. gosh how many times will these two gonna pair-up? :D they've been paired-up as a couple many times.. they really compliment each other.... although she looks great w/ JYH too.. :)

am i the only one wishing that PSH will also be the leading lady on JGS's new drama?... id love to see them together again in a drama.. but im fine w/ whoever she paired-up w/ on her next drama..

edit:

Park Shin Hye & Jang Keun Suk Section TV 2011 07 31

Guest chloe_addict

i like how CNBLUE fans supports the idea of her dating YH.. hahaha! bcuz there are some who doesn't really support the idea of Seohyun dating YH.. ..

I totally agree with you! Whether it's with YH or JGS, I would be ecstatic! :wub: I think what's appealing about PSH is that she comes across as very at easy/natural and free spirited: joking and laughing. You can tell that she's not forcing herself to be overly cutesy or very reserved/demure. I like how she's confident enough in her image that she doesn't find the need to conform to what's "beautiful" (ie uber skinny). That's what attractive to guys: being yourself. That's probably why a lot of the guys feel comfortable around her, and PSH seems to be good friends with everyone. And you know what they say about relationships: the best ones start off as friendship...

PSH, fighting!

Guest chloe_addict

I just can't get enough of the lovely PSH! :wub: Could someone direct me to her previous variety shows that she's been on in the past? I tried searching but it didn't seem like she was on many. The one I found was when she filmed Cyrano Agency and was on Happy Together with the rest of the film's cast.

I'm having PSH withdrawal now that Heartstrings is over. :tears: So I want to find more videos of PSH since I've already watched all the dramas she's been in.

hi! i've been a fan of park shin ye,can i join this thread also?:) ever since i watched her etude cf's with sukkie oppa i can't seem to get enough of her.then came her drama You're Beautiful and bbaaaammm!i was totally addicted.:D i've continuously watched mv's  which features her,watched her dramas, past variety shows,cf's and interviews since then even though some don't have english translations on it and i can't understand a bit 'cause i am not korean it that doesn't seem to matter at me at all.:lol: am i the only one who's like this? ^_^I like how CN blue fans support her datingg Jung Yong Hwa but since Yong Hwa already appeared in  WGM with Seohyun it is wrong for me to wish Shin Ye and Geun Suk appearing on the same show as well?:wub:i just love their chemistry too much. ~keke ^.^ anyway,have a nice day ahead guys!:D

hi! i've been a fan of park shin ye,can i join this thread also?:) ever since i watched her etude cf's with sukkie oppa i can't seem to get enough of her.then came her drama You're Beautiful and bbaaaammm!i was totally addicted.:D i've continuously watched mv's  which features her,watched her dramas, past variety shows,cf's and interviews since then even though some don't have english translations on it and i can't understand a bit 'cause i am not korean it that doesn't seem to matter at me at all.:lol: am i the only one who's like this? ^_^I like how CN blue fans support her datingg Jung Yong Hwa but since Yong Hwa already appeared in  WGM with Seohyun it is wrong for me to wish Shin Ye and Geun Suk appearing on the same show as well?:wub:i just love their chemistry too much. ~keke ^.^ anyway,have a nice day ahead guys!:D

Hahaha... the answer is NO, you can not wish for Shin Hye and Geun Suk together in another show, BECAUSE HEARTSTRINGS has just finished and we are the fans still dreaming about Jong Hwa and Shin Hye, so DO NOT destroy our fantasy! SORRY! :D

Hahaha... the answer is NO, you can not wish for Shin Hye and Geun Suk together in another show, BECAUSE HEARTSTRINGS has just finished and we are the fans still dreaming about Jong Hwa and Shin Hye, so DO NOT destroy our fantasy!  SORRY! :D

:lol: oh well it actually does not matter to me who is she gonna be paired up next i'll support whoever he was  since i am shin ye bias anyway.^_^but i honestly love yong hwa and shin ye tandem also i felt somewhat sad for shin woo not getting mi nam on YB so i sincerely wished they could have another project together and luckily my wish have been granted through heartstrings.:wub: i definitely would love to see them act again in another project,i won't oppose or argue with you guys on this.:D

but wait is it just me or have anyone noticed also shin ye having no problem being paired up to actors and working with the same actor/singer not just once?i found it rare in korean bizz to have an actor and actress working on a drama/another project again - i just think that is awesome.:D:wub:

aiiisshhh..-_- still can't find subs for hayate the combat butler  episode 10.anyone who got a link to  its video with english sub?:D i am currently  watching it like crazy without understanding any of what the characters are saying.:lol: but i got myself amused with shin ye's cute expression..keke ~^.^ i am loving every drama with shin ye on it!hoho (^o^)

Guest Az_raphael

annyeong everyone who loves shin hye! :w00t:

our darling princess is going to ghana for volunteering and helping out the kids there. she's spending all of september there and it will be documented by mbc.

God bless her and her golden heart!

only negative point is that we won't get to see her at all next month. :mellow:

Guest chloe_addict

That's so compassionate of our lovely PSH to dedicate time to help out the kids. Another reason why I love her even more! :wub:

Here's the direct link to the news (from PSH International Fanclub): http://www.shinhye.org/2011/08/news-park-shin-hye-to-volunteer-in.html

YT video of PSH & Stop the Hunger event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl2M-YnSgk&feature=player_embedded