❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

♫Happy Birthday to you Park Shin Hye♫

Thank you for letting us know you more. Not only you showed us your admirable talents but most importantly inspired us with your good heart. :wub:

I wish you never ending faith, hope, joy and love as you continue on your life's journey.

I will surely support and love you always. ;)

Guest stoolker

yay! welcome home to Park Shin Hye!!!! thanks for sharing the pics ! She looks soo lovely and beautiful! hahaha i bet she already has stairway to heaven dvd at her house; she was outstanding at such an young age already!

Guest stardusts

PSHIF website not working??

It's working but there is a new link: www.shinhye.org

Head over there for the latest information on Shin Hye!

Do you guys know if Shinhye will still remain as the endorser of Etude House? I hope she will! :)

I was hoping to get a lot more news about SH now that she is back in Korea, but I don't see many postings.

I hope she gets a new role for a movie or drama soon. Maybe a CF or music video. I really missed getting daily updates here at Soompi.

Guest ForbiddenJell02

Hello STARS!!!

Gosh because of my busy life, I missed out a lot of things.

The most important one is SH's birthday.

I felt really bad.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SH!!!

Anyway, I'm going to post a news that I just read through allkpop but just treat this news as rumor as there is no confirmation yet.

Jung Yonghwa & Park Shinhye in a new drama?

CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa and actress Park Shinhye may get a second chance at love!

The two have been asked to star in Producer Pyo Minsoo’s new MBC drama, ‘Festival’, which is planned to air in June.

“‘Festival’ is a youth melo drama based on a school of performing arts,” a production staff member relayed while on the phone with Newsen on the 24th. The staff member explained, ”The male lead is a band member at school. We couldn’t decide between choosing an actor who could play an instrument or a singer. We offered the role to Jung Yonghwa because he has acted before.”

Jung Yonghwa is seriously considering taking the role. His agency FNC Music confirmed that Yonghwa did get the offer, but his conflict lies with CNBLUE’s comeback, slated for the fourth week of March.

Meanwhile, Park Shinhye’s agency Aba Entertainment said that they liked the story-line. “We think Park Shinhye can show off her charm by acting as a lively young girl,” said the agency. “The script is funny. We are currently in talks with the production team, and we’ll decide soon.” Park Shinhye, who starred in the movie ‘Cyrano: Dating Agency’, is about to begin classes at Joongang University.

The two have already acted together through the 2009 SBS drama, ‘You’re Beautiful’. At that time, Park Shinhye played ‘Go Minam‘, who fell in love with Jang Geunsuk’s character, ‘Hwang Taekyung‘; however, Jung Yonghwa’s character, ‘Kang Shinwoo‘, loved ‘Go Minam’ intensely.

Many “You’re Beautiful” fans are already buzzing over the possibility of another drama with Yonghwa and Shinhye, as they portrayed a popular couple together.

Cr. allkpop.

Now, now, now imagine what if that really happen?

HAHAHAHA.

I'm sure SHINHWA fans will be very happy!

Now I'll just wait for HAYATE! Miss seeing our star on-screen already.

Guest karrenstar

[NEWS] "Minam" Jung Yonghwa, Park Shin Hye may be costars again?

Credit: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/02/news-minam-jung-yonghwa-park-shin-hye.html

I did not translate any part of this article. So credit goes to this site.

1158.jpg

CNBlue’s Jung Yonghwa (23 years old) and actress Park Shin Hye (22 years old) are invited to cast in MBC’s drama “Festival 페스티벌”(temporary title) which is scheduled to broadcast in June 2011.

The two friends are offered the lead male and female roles respectively. "Festival" centers an art university and the male lead is part of a music band .

Jung Yonghwa’s agency FNC Music’s representative said “It is true that we have received such an offer. But it is still under review because we are worried that Yonghwa might not be free as CNBlue is scheduled to comeback the 4th week of March.We're still deciding.”

On the other hand, Park Shin Hye’s agency AVA Entertainment published a statement regarding the drama offer “The role is the drama is very appealing as it displays a lot of youth vibe. The script is very funny. Right now we’re still reviewing it.” Park Shin Hye recently starred in a comedy “Cyrano Agency” (2010) and will be continuing her studies at Joongang University in the upcoming semester.

The two of them had previously worked together on SBS “You’re Beautiful” (2009) as band members of ANJell and received much love from viewers. In the drama, Park Shin Hye’s role “Go Minam” and Jang Keun Suk’s role “Hwang Tae Kyung” eventually becomes a couple, leaving jung Yonghwa’s role "Kang Shinwoo" bitter. Jung Yonghwa’s role is also praised by viewers who gave him the nickname “Milky Boy”.

“Festival” will be directed by Pro Min-soo PD, who is well known for his works such as “Full House” (2004), “Which Star Are You From” (2006), “Coffee House” (2010), “Which Star Are You From”… etc.

Do you think they will be costars again?

Guest litto_gurl

Park Shin Hye & Jung Yonghwa i hope its true.

i wouldn't mind seeing them 2 together again...

but if it doesn't work out for jung yonghwa i hope psh will still

be in it and Yoo Ah In be cast...(wishful thinking)

Guest ForbiddenJell02

Me too hoping this going pushes through.

I wanted them together.

Even if YH couldn't make it, I'm hoping SH will be in.

Give her opportunity to act with more better actor(s) plus interesting story line.

I wouldn't mind mix between melo and comedy :)

[NEWS] "Minam" Jung Yonghwa, Park Shin Hye may be costars again?

Credit: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/02/news-minam-jung-yonghwa-park-shin-hye.html

I did not translate any part of this article. So credit goes to this site.

*quoted image*

CNBlue’s Jung Yonghwa (23 years old) and actress Park Shin Hye (22 years old) are invited to cast in MBC’s drama “Festival 페스티벌”(temporary title) which is scheduled to broadcast in June 2011.

The two friends are offered the lead male and female roles respectively. "Festival" centers an art university and the male lead is part of a music band .

Jung Yonghwa’s agency FNC Music’s representative said “It is true that we have received such an offer. But it is still under review because we are worried that Yonghwa might not be free as CNBlue is scheduled to comeback the 4th week of March.We're still deciding.”

On the other hand, Park Shin Hye’s agency AVA Entertainment published a statement regarding the drama offer “The role is the drama is very appealing as it displays a lot of youth vibe. The script is very funny. Right now we’re still reviewing it.” Park Shin Hye recently starred in a comedy “Cyrano Agency” (2010) and will be continuing her studies at Joongang University in the upcoming semester.

The two of them had previously worked together on SBS “You’re Beautiful” (2009) as band members of ANJell and received much love from viewers. In the drama, Park Shin Hye’s role “Go Minam” and Jang Keun Suk’s role “Hwang Tae Kyung” eventually becomes a couple, leaving jung Yonghwa’s role "Kang Shinwoo" bitter. Jung Yonghwa’s role is also praised by viewers who gave him the nickname “Milky Boy”.

“Festival” will be directed by Pro Min-soo PD, who is well known for his works such as “Full House” (2004), “Which Star Are You From” (2006), “Coffee House” (2010), “Which Star Are You From”… etc.

Do you think they will be costars again?

The two of them in a new drama together!! That would be awesome!

I hope it happens. I don't want to get too excited until it is confirmed but I am going to keep my fingers cross and hope for the best!