❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

1 hour ago, usforever said:

This is unexpected...How they know each other?

Our girl is close to many musicians. But this tumbler have pictures of SH together with Psy. @Celi67 is right. Will you do the honors of posting the pics @usforever? My net is so slow. Thanks chinggu 

http://lovestar143.tumblr.com/post/37239283645/mama-party-with-big-bang

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

This should be posted here. Love to see happy bubble Shin Hye. :) Enjoying life, as any other young soul. 

I know right? She was hanging with her Sunbae Choi Ji Woo too. This was the time she was promoting FBND with YSY and both of the were presenters at MAMA HK

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, nistymaj01 said:

I know right? She was hanging with her Sunbae Choi Ji Woo too. This was the time she was promoting FBND with YSY and both of the were presenters at MAMA HK

She is like an old veteran...She konws everyone...Hahaha!!! She worked with Epik High, right? 

• Like 8